[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP King Radical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-11-08-33p120.jpg (302KB, 792x1152px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-08-33p120.jpg
302KB, 792x1152px
RIP King Radical
>>
I was about to post it. So is this it? How long till the definite end?
>>
>>87568831
So Radical's the only Chuck who failed? What does that mean for the multiverse? Is Doc's world destined to become the Radical Lands or is the Radical Lands becoming lame what makes Doc's universe more like ours in the first place? Is Hastings going to pull a Superman: Red Son on us?
>>
Rad is dead, but at the cost of Doc's career, civic rights, and soon even his identity.

In the final pages he'll take off his mask and disappear forever.
>>
File: 2011-03-02-21p05.jpg (288KB, 792x1152px) Image search: [Google]
2011-03-02-21p05.jpg
288KB, 792x1152px
When is this going to happen?
>>
>>87569263
He still has to get back the previous president. He killed current president and has a curse that makes the world hate him. I doubt people will forgive McNinja for King Radical.
>>87569175
And he lost his name.
>>
>>87569845
Technically, he regained his name.
>>
>>87569042
>So Radical's the only Chuck who failed?

No, it was the Chuck who travelled back to stop Radical (though he technically first came back to stop the ninja apocalypse, at which he succeeded).

And then there is the fact that Radical is the only Chuck who had to face another Chuck.
>>
>>87570074
>Technically, he regained his name.

No, it was hidden from the world, but now he revealed it and Sparklelord announced it to the world. Everybody knows his name is Patrick now.

>>87569175
>In the final pages he'll take off his mask and disappear forever.

Can't. Franz Rayner, Knickerbocker, and Mongo all know how he looks like. They'd hunt him down or make a sketch and release it. Maybe they even have a photo.
>>
>>87569175
>at the cost of Doc's career, civic rights, and soon even his identity.

Plus his family betrayed him, and his Clone was killed.
>>
>>87570221
>his family betrayed him
They didn't, but it DOES look like they betrayed him. Patrick could possibly jump in portal by himself (or think of something else) if he knew he needs to do it to save Gordito.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.