[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you assholes hate on Tara Strong, even after knowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: mamastrong.jpg (74KB, 960x760px) Image search: [Google]
mamastrong.jpg
74KB, 960x760px
How can you assholes hate on Tara Strong, even after knowing the tragedy of her obese momma?
>>
>>87548892
I dont hate her. What happend to her trailer trash looking mom anyways?
>>
Tara Strong hate thread?
>>
File: gifmad.jpg (15KB, 179x178px) Image search: [Google]
gifmad.jpg
15KB, 179x178px
>>87548939
NO
>>
>>87548935
>Dear Donald Trump,
>My mom was a first generation daughter of Russian immigrants to Canada. She worked long hours starting at 11 yrs old. Her entire family had horrible thyroid issues and all siblings had serious health problems. As a little girl, I watched my mom cry many times as insensitive adults would laugh at her. As young as 4, I remember squeezing her hand and telling her how beautiful she was. She starved herself. She tried every diet. Her pain eventually lead to her death. She WAS beautiful, inside and out. She was my rock. My confidante, my biggest cheerleader, the best hugger, and my heart. She came to every performance regardless of what insensitive people would say. While working on "Rugrats" there was a scene where the babies were in a car dealership & pretended they were in a submarine. A fat lady walks by & the line was, "look at the whale". I asked producers if they could make the character a muscle guy instead so that young kids would not think fat shaming was okay. Without hesitation they made the switch. No one is safe from Donald Trump's prejudices. Anyone who speaks as insensitively as him lacks empathy. That, is terrifying. I love you mom, I miss you every day. To anyone else being bullied because of their weight, appearance, color, religion or anything...I love you too.
>Xo
>Tara Strong.
>>
>>87549236
Show us your titties and I won't vote Trump.
>>
>>87548892
>>87549236
That level of fatness is beyond thyroid issues lmao.
>>
>>87549236
What a weird turn that took.
>>
>>87549236
Its just a fucking joke for fuckssake. Get over it already. i still want to fuck her
>>
>>87549236
>While working on "Rugrats" there was a scene where the babies were in a car dealership & pretended they were in a submarine. A fat lady walks by & the line was, "look at the whale". I asked producers if they could make the character a muscle guy instead so that young kids would not think fat shaming was okay. Without hesitation they made the switch.
I guess body-shaming is fine when the target is in GOOD shape.
>>
>>87549236
I don't understand the connection. Somebody else "shammed" fat people ten years ago so Trump is at fault?
>>
>>87550360
It's not really body shaming at that point though, they were baby's so i find it hard to believe that it would come off that way
>>
File: 5KhKjMGW_400x400.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5KhKjMGW_400x400.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
NUDES WHEN?
>>
>>87552642

It's like you don't understand the concept of a cocktease...
>>
I just want her to cosplay as Twilight again.
>>
>>87551426
Basically, Trump has the tendency to shame women, especially those he considers fat.
>>
>>87549236
>She starved herself.
How does she think thyroid issues work?
I mean, I get that she wants to think the best of her late mother, but letting the meme spread that thyroid disorders make you inevitably balloon up like that with no cure is only going to cause more suffering and premature death and disability.
>>
>>87556953
Good.
>>
Did she even voice anyone on Rugrats besides Dil?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.