[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elektra returns in The Defenders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: elektra_0.jpg (171KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
elektra_0.jpg
171KB, 612x380px
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/07/defenders-daredevil-elektra-return-elodie-yung
>>
>>87548444
I'm out...
>>
>>87548444
Ew.
>>
>>87548467

while I don't think they handled the storyline execution well at times, she at least as better chemistry than red does.
>>
>>87548444
Cool, I liked her. Eat a dick, /co/.
>>
>>87548444
She'll only be there with her army of cannon fodder ninjas and lose before the real threat appears. Screencap this.
>>
I hope secretary gets superpowers and becomes a Defender
>>
>>87548444
Ooh Maffew, do you remember when we used to kick it old school?
>>
>>87548444
MAH THEEEW
>>
Pirate outfit?
>>
File: gr-07641.jpg (1MB, 3072x1872px) Image search: [Google]
gr-07641.jpg
1MB, 3072x1872px
>>87548688
Oh Maffew, do you remember when I was the worst part of GI Joe Retaliation and still looked more like Elektra than on our show?
>>
>>87548577
This, she'll appear for one episode and provide some cannon fodder for the team. Basically Rita sending in putties.
>>
why doesn't she have electric powers? her names seems to indicate that she'd have electric powers.
>>
>>87548803
>I was the worst part of GI Joe Retaliation

I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>87549304
It's a tough call between her and Lady Jaye, but since Jinx is actively ruining Snake Eye's scenes, she comes across as much more aggravating.
>>
>>87549363

Get's a better go of it in the extended cut.
>>
>>87548444
Why are they putting so many fucking characters in this show?
>>
>>87548574
Indeed.
Only faggots don't like that sweet exotic pussy
>>
>>87548444
Better her than Bendis' obnoxious cunt waifu. If only she was one of the lead characters instead of Jones. Ah, what the fuck, I'd take Madame Gao over Jones.
>>
>>87550313
But Anon, Kitty is still with Fox. If anything, JJ is more like his daughter (or self insert because he loves big man CAGE so much)
>>
>>87550083
It's a team show.
>>
>>87548467
this>>87548574
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.