[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinity War Spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 9

Summary of around the first 30 pages of Infinity War's first draft.

>Tony Stark awakes, on vacation in a resort with women on each side of the bed. Stark doesn't remember the night before, or any part of how he got there for that matter.

>Tony is shock that he is equipped with none of his tech or suits. He's unable to contact the Avengers, and even more in shock when he gets a phone call from his mother.

>Tony quickly discovers it is not some sick joke, and somehow Tony exists in an alternate timeline where his parents are alive.

>Tony finally gets a hold of Rhodey, now a general and not injured from the events of Civil War. He thinks Tony is talking crazy when he brings up aliens, Avengers or Iron Man.

>Tony tries to find the rest of the Avengers. Bruce Banner never transformed into the Hulk, and has never met Stark. He considers Stark a condescending, playboy, trust fund baby, as in this timeline Stark never reached his true potential.

>He learns Wanda and Pietro Maximoff live normal lives in Sokovia. Ultron and Vision are the stuff of movies.

>There is an arms race between America, other countries and Wakanda for Vibranium. World War 3 seems inevitable.Tchalla chooses not to involve himself in politics.
>>
>>87545805

>S.H.I.E.L.D does not exist - with Howard's help, he learns Barton is an SSR agent, and neutralized Romanoff in the line of duty. Bucky Barnes died a war hero. Steve Rogers died a nobody.

>Hydra was easily defeated in WW2 and was considered a joke. The Tesseract was undiscovered.

>Tony dicovers Thor was put into a mental asylum, as without S.H.I.E.L.D, he did not receive the help necessary when he was cast out by Loki. Loki was never stopped by Thor, thus never meeting Thanos and invading the Earth.

>Before Stark goes mad, he is reached out to by Strange - the only other being capable of recalling the timeline before, thanks to the Eye of Amagatto. Whatever happened, Stark may have altered the timeline.

>To return to the previous timeline, Stark must discover the single crossroad and undo the change. Thanos and his forces attack the Earth in search for the Tesseract.

>Stark realizes the timeline is the result of a universein which the super soldier serum never existed. Thus, Johanne was stopped before finding the Tesseract, leaving it lost until the present. Thus, S.H.I.E.L.D was never founded. Thus, HYDRA never infiltrated it and Stark's parents were never assassinated.

>Never taking control of Stark Industries, Stark never created Iron Man. Banner never tried to replicate a non-existant serum. The spider never bit Peter. Pym never discovered the particles, Scott stayed in prison. Wilson never left retirement. A ripple of differences from the butterfly effect that was Captain America and the serum.
>>
File: 810136bea4ecc21ac1f0a8bc65bf31d3.jpg (114KB, 516x1055px) Image search: [Google]
810136bea4ecc21ac1f0a8bc65bf31d3.jpg
114KB, 516x1055px
>>87545824

>Strange prepares to undo the change. But he warns Stark that the new timeline may exist for a reason, and the original timeline may be a more dangerous place.

>Stark understands, and the timeline is reverted. Flashback to a month earlier.

In a way, this prologue is RDJ passing the baton to Cumberbatch. Most of the movie from here on out focuses on the newer Avengers, working their way backwards up to the older Avengers for finale of the film. Tensions between the original Avengers and the Accords follow through from Civil War, and the explanation for the alternate timeline in the prologue is saved for the next Avengers film.
>>
Dear god i hope this is fake
>>
Steve and Bucky finally fug, thou?
>>
>Ripping off Flashpoint

Jesus Christ.

Someone would've taken this bait if I didn't put this spoiler here
>>
Source: YOUR ASS
>>
This sounds like Marvel doing a flashpoint. Gotta admit I'm intrigued they're not taking the thousands of people suddenly vanish & die route like in the comics. This sounds better though of true.

Great they're including Doctor Strange in such a significant way, perhaps the Guardians are also unaffected by this change?
>>
>>87545805

This sounds like shit fan fiction
>>
>>87546405
That said I imagine a lot of these smaller details are inaccurate. But the general idea of a dark timeline sounds interesting if not slightly pointless. We want to see the characters we know team up, not alternate versions desu.
>>
Now why would there be a "It's a Wonderful Life" detour in the film everyone is majorly hyped for?
>>
>>87545805
>first draft
considering we still have to go through a couple rewrites, a couple director bailouts, focus groups, then more rewrites and reshoots..
>>
File: 1436379581264.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
1436379581264.gif
128KB, 728x426px
So the climax of the movie is Aquaman, Batman, Superman and Wonderwoman teaming up to stop Lex's army of drones from destroying the city.
>>
>>87546408
that's because it is
>>
Goodie. Another Tony Stark wankfest.

I want to call bullshit, but I can see Marvel doing this for that very reason.
>>
File: d0e.jpg (11KB, 200x208px) Image search: [Google]
d0e.jpg
11KB, 200x208px
How does the past get changed without the Time Gem being involved?

This seems like a sounding board attempt by a hack writer who is stuck on the script. It's sad that you are turning to /co/ to help you in this time of need.

>see that you clowns wrote Pain & Gain

Never mind, how in the hell was Capt. USA II so good with you hacks writing it?
>>
I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THIS BECAUSE OF COURSE THE MOST CLOSELY GUARDED SECRETS IN HOLLYWOOD WOULD LEAK ONTO THIS BOARD WHILE IN THE PRE-PRODUCTION PHASE
>>
>>87546525
This isn't a DC movie.
>>
>>87545849
>the explanation for the alternate timeline in the prologue is saved for the next Avengers film
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>87547021
why do people genuinely think co/4chan in general re so influential? why are people so paranoid?
>>
>>87545824
>>87545849
>>87545805

Sounds pretty intriguing. I'm okay with this being true.
>>
>>87545805
So then they successfully restore the timeline, only to find out Thanos is a threat, then work together to fight him? And we don't even discover the reason for the first 30 minutes of the movie until the sequel?

That's nothing but a complete waste of screentime, there's a 0% chance this is real. Take your fan fiction elsewhere.
>>
I wish /co/ would stop fan fictioning.
>>
>Tesseract (Space Stone: In Odin's Vault)
>H________ (Soul Stone)
>Aether (Reality Stone: In the Collector's Collection)
>Necklace (Time Stone: In the Kamar-Taj library)
>Orb (Power Stone: In the custody of the Nova Corp)
>Scepter (Mind Stone: In Vision's head)
So how do these all end up together?
>>
File: 810965-cap01_super.jpg (36KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
810965-cap01_super.jpg
36KB, 400x275px
this scene needs to be in the movie. or the entire thing is invalid.
>>
>>87545805
>>87545824
>>87545849
>LOOK WHAT YOU DID, TONY
>>
>>87547780
>>87547021
It IS the time gem, but WHY the change happened is the mystery
>>
>>87547184
That's the process for every movie.
First drafts are always worse than the final product; very rarely does the final script look exactly like the first draft.
>>
It's fake, Thor and Dr. Strange won't appear in this movie, only in Ragnarok.
>>
>>87546780
is that a jab at max landis?
i love those, i want more
gimme gimme gimme, anon
i need
i need
i need
>>
>>87546167
It is. You can tell by the implied threesome at the beginning. Retard OP forgot this was a disney movie.
>>
>>87547005
That's my problem. It wastes likely 30 minutes of the movie on fakery. How is Stark aware of it yet no one else.

But that holographic thing in Civil War maybe foreshadows it.
>>
So it's basically Flashpoint? As a non-Marvel reader is this anything like the actual Infinity War?
>By the MCU doing this it means the DCEU can never use Flashpoint to reset it
Kinda mean really.
>>
>>87547029
Honestly, you'd be amazed how often and early spoilers end up here. So much so it's irritating to see if they're true or not because it's just so damn early.
>>
>>87545805
Okay op i'll play along so can you tell me how much involment spider-man will have in this film and the next one.
>>
>>87545824
This would actually be a pretty interesting film if it was real.
>>
>>87545805
Ironpoint?
>>
Fake and gay
>>
>>87550541
Stark is aware because it's implied it's his fault, hence why Strange finds him
>>
>>87550270
It's a jab at the "leaks" that were coming out about BvS before release that were inaccurate as fuck.
>>
>>87545805
>>87545824
>>87545849
Go back to r/fanfic
PD: Your story is mine.
t. [/spoiler]Geoff Johns
>>
>>87550669
The actual Infinity War comic was a sequel to Infinity Gauntlet. In Infinity War, Thanos was an anti-hero and the villain was Adam Warlock's evil aspect.
>>
> Kevin Feige wakes up in a world where Marvel movies flop while DC movies are hugely popular.
> Immediately Feige knows something is up.
>>
>>87550831
House of Tony
>>
My name is Tony Stark, and I'm the drunkest man alive...
>>
>>87546287
Eh, House of M came to my mind.
>>
>>87551952
kek
>>
Stan lee is the president of Earth 2. Screenshot this.
>>
>>87545805
This doesn't even match with what the Russos already said about the first Infinity War, Jesus Christ Anon, put some more effort into your bullshit.
>>
>>87548347
>Necklace (Time Stone: In the Kamar-Taj library)
Except it's only ever called the Eye of Agamotto.
>>
>>87547021
You can't be serious dude/
>>
>>87545824
>The spider never bit Peter
>Pym never discovered the particles

I don't see how that makes sense.
>Scott stayed in prison
But he wouldn't have committed the crime if it weren't for Hank Pym? Wouldn't he have just stayed clean?
>>
It would be interesting if this were to happen, but I'm calling bullshit on this. Infinity War 1 will likely just be the entire MCU getting ready to fight Thanos with a battle at the end, which sets itself up for a sequel with a dramatic death.
>>
>>87553826
Read Ultimate Spiderman. The Spider that bit Peter contained the OZ Formula which was a way to redo the super soldier serum.

Also, think of it this eay: if Scott was willing to steal from Pym, what makes you think he wouldn't steal from anyone else who thought he could get away with? Scott was lucky he fell into Pym's trap
>>
>>87548469
Markus and McFeeley and the Russos haven't let us down with Cap yet. He'll do that and Thanos will remark, "What makes you so special?" and Cap responds, "Nothing. I'm just a guy from Brooklyn."
>>
>>87546408
I don't think it would be that bad as fanfiction. The outline of the story is even nice, if you can pull a good following and development of the stuff that was posted.

But I don't think it's the actual prelude to the story, so whatever.

Why is Hawkeye a SSR agent again?
>>
>>87547029
It kind of happens from time to time, you know.
>>
>>87545805
now way marvel cuckold studios can be ths based
>>
>>87545805
Your fan fiction is not regular bad, its exceptionally bad
>>
>>87554938
>Why is Hawkeye a SSR agent again?

Because Shield was never founded to take over for the SSR. So the SSR kept moving along.
>>
>>87545849
They could not fit this inside a 10 episode series, man, nevermind a 2-3h movie.
Also this is too convoluted for the average viewer, it actually sounds intriguing.
>>
>>87547029
You're new here, aren't you
>>
>>87555644
So... he jumped them because Black WIllow or what? Are americans soviets now?
>>
>>87555929
SSR, not USSR
>>
>>87555964
AAAAHHH, alright
>>
File: SSR-2.png (188KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
SSR-2.png
188KB, 900x900px
>>87555929

Strategic Scientific Reserve. The predecessor division of Shield. The guys who oversaw/ran Project Rebirth and trained Steve Rogers.
>>
>>87550451

the first Iron Man had him fuck some reporter chick and then kick her out of his house and implied he had sex with 11 of 12 Maxim cover models for that year.

Iron Man 2 spent way too much time making jokes about how the reporter chick from the first movie was a huge slut.

Guardians of the Galaxy opens with Peter having recently had sex with some girl on his spaceship whose name he doesn't remember, and don't forget the Jackson Pollock joke. There was also the part where he talks about multiple alien women he's allegedly slept with.

Age of Ultron had the "hide the zucchini" joke.
>>
>>87549550
You really think company war idiots know that? They really believed that Marvel movies and plans were divinely inspired. Didn't need more than one draft, every phase was planned from the very beginning.
>>
This sounds like House of M. It also sounds far too risky and fresh for a Marvel film
>>
>>87545849
>the explanation for the alternate timeline in the prologue is saved for the next Avengers film.
This is the stupidest shit I've ever read. Probably true.
>>
Each page is 1 minute of screen time.

Using nearly a quarter of the movie for a sequence where there is no character development for the characters not called Tony, in a fake world that won't matter once Tony leaves it.

If this is real I suspect it will be much shorter in later starts. No way you piss away 30 minutes on this stuff.

It does fit with the holographic scene from Civil War well, though.
>>
File: Smug Thanos.png (199KB, 682x809px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Thanos.png
199KB, 682x809px
>>87554091
>Brooklyn? I thought you were from Earth
>>
>>87557624
There are hourglasses in Wanda's room.

Maybe she manipulates the time stone to alter the timeline to thwart Thanos after he offs Vision, thus "doing a Kain" and having "one more throw of the dice to defy fate".
>>
Very little survives from first drafts.
>>
>>87557691
QUIP OFF

YOU AND ME!
>>
>>87557785
>Thanos starts dancing to Numa Numa
Your move.
>>
Aren't alternate universes DC's thing?
>>
>>87557822
They certainly use it more than Marvel does.
>>
>>87557793
Cap: Nani? The ancient meme technique?! He's strong!
>>
>>87556041
wow that's embarrassing
>>
>>87557883
>He's strong!
Step it up, senpai.
>H-he's fast!
>>
>>87554091
>Not echoing "I don't like bullies. No matter where they're from" instead.

Step up your pottery game, senpai.
>>
>>87557962
Thanos is not a bully, he's a nerd with a waifu who gets banged by Chadpool.
>>
>>87557991
Nerds can be bullies.
>>
>>87558152
Explain.
>>
>>87557886
It's not.
>>
So there is no action in this movie or what? Shitty spoilers if you ask me, all that happened is thanos tries taking over the world just to be undone by Strange.
>>
>>87557962
>>87554091
>>
>>87545805
This is nothing like the comic at all, so yeah, fits in with the MCU.
>>
>>87558223
Columbine
>>
>>87558366
I kinda thought it was like Wanda reshaping reality to prevent a worse future where Thanos took over already. When they go back they will realize they fucked up and now have to face Thanos for real.
>>
So is Black Widow going to walk up to Thanos and say "hey there big guy"?
>>
>>87553823
Never forget Snakes on a Plane. Do you really think that people who write movies can come up with original ideas or that production companies can give competent feedback?
>>
I kinda want this but can't see Disney ever going for it. It seems too "mean" to have any of the characters have bad outcomes even if it's only a temporary timeline.

I'd like to know what makes the doctor and his serum the center point for an entire universe though.
>>
>>87559821

>Black Widow saves the earth by convincing Thanos that earth sluts are superior to Death
>>
>>87553960
But Scott was pretty adamant about not doing anything illegal again. What made him turn to the Pym thing was because he needed money for child support or something like that. Without Pym, there was no other option so Scott would probably just suffer trying to find another job and not being able to see his kid.

Also we have no idea if MCU Spidey follows the Ultimate Spider-Man thing regarding Super Soldier Serum.
>>
>>87561240
>Captain America asks Hawkeye what Black Widow did
>they both burst out laughing after the story
>>
>>87561083
>what makes the doctor and his serum the center point for an entire universe

Did you not watch any of the movies? It actually makes sense based on what's happened so far. So many things rest on the Super Soldier Serum like knocking over a set of dominoes.

no serum means no Cap/no Red Skull
>No decades of attempting to re-create Cap--meaning no Hulk and no Winter Soldier
>no one to inspire Peggy to form SHIELD/no Howling Commandos
>no SHIELD means some other agency met powerless Thor, which could go a number of ways
>also means the mission where Clint first recruited Natasha to SHIELD would have happened differently or maybe not at all
>no Red Skull means the Tesseract was never found
>no Loki trying to steal the Tesseract, no Chitauri invasion
>Hydra likely never advanced to more than just a few German scientists fucking around
>no Project Insight or massive conspiracies
>Hydra never has Howard Stark assassinated; Obadiah has no opportunity to seize control or have Tony kidnapped IN A CAVE
>no Hydra, no Iron Man, and no Loki's staff also means no Ultron
>Twins either never get powers, never have their parents killed by a Stark missile or some other shit which prevents them from becoming superheroes
>obviously no Vision or War Machine

So I guess we'd still have Dr. Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy, possibly Extremis, and pissed off Ivan Vanko. But with No Iron Man, Hammer isn't going to have a reason to help Vanko or break him out of jail.
>>
>>87561493

oh yeah and with no SHIELD who knows if Ant-Man ever gets made.
>>
>>87546460
To stretch it out over two movies
>>
>>87561515
Don't these already need 2 billion to break even? Wouldn't adding filler just make it harder?
>>
>>87562050
'it needs at least 3 billion to break even, anon
>>
>>87562539
Didn't they say the Infinity War movies would cost a billion? That means 2 billion to break even right?
>>
>>87563235

no, more like 3.5 billion
>>
>>87561493
Does Tony hate Cap that much that he'd fuck him out of history?

Thanos must have erased the super serum, maybe after Cap does his famous speech.

Tony notices that Wanda is happy, and realizes that this timeline needs to be fixed so she can be miserable again.
>>
>>87561493
"Everything the Avengers were came out of a bottle."

> Kino Pottery
>>
File: 1472483666897.jpg (8KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
1472483666897.jpg
8KB, 218x232px
>>87552441
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.