[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WB' Plans For The DCEU Moving Forward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 30

File: 1478555013142.jpg (79KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
1478555013142.jpg
79KB, 768x433px
- WONDER WOMAN test-screenings have been favorable and WB is anticipating it'll be a box office hit. The villains are the Duke of Deception and Doctor Poison.

- WB executive are satisfied with how JUSTICE LEAGUE is turning out and are anticipating it to surpass THE AVENGERS and earn $1,6 billion+ at the international box office.

- THE FLASH is being reshuffled to 2019 due to Rick Famuyiwa's exit. Directors have already been approached to replace him, with Adam Wingard emerging a the frontrunner. Geoff Johns will revise the script, which tentatively features the Rogues (Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Heat Wave and Weather Wizard). Vera Farmiga has been approached to play Nora Allen.

- AQUAMAN is expected to be the breakout character of the Justice League and reach Superman-level popularity. WB is studying reshuffling its release date to May 2018. Black Manta will be the villain with Orm in a supporting role building up to sequels.

- THE BATMAN is slated for November 2018 with Deathstroke as the main villain and Joker in a notable supporting role. Black Mask will also appear.

- SHAZAM is scouting directors, with Shawn Levy and Paul McGuigan as fronturnners. Although there's no word on Captain Marvel, WB is scouting Jaeden Lieberher for the Billy Batson role.

- JUSTICE LEAGUE 2 will feature Darkseid and his War Council and will be directed by Zack Snyder again. Green Arrow and Black Canary might be added to the roster.

- MAN OF STEEL 2 is in active development for 2019 with Brainiac as the main villain, and WB want Matthew Vaughn to direct the movie.

- SUICIDE SQUAD 2 is in early development, with Will Smith, Margot Robbie and Viola Davi already locked in. David Ayer's return isn't certain. WB wants to ape the tone and pacing of the first movie as it was their most succesful DCEU outing so far, and Ayer has reservations about it. There's already a list of prospective replacements including Joe Carnahan, Chad Stahelski and Fede Alvarez.
>>
>>87544477
>JUSTICE LEAGUE 2 will feature Darkseid and his War Council and will be directed by Zack Snyder again. Green Arrow and Black Canary might be added to the roster.
>- JUSTICE LEAGUE 2 will feature Darkseid and his War Council and will be directed by Zack Snyder again. Green Arrow and Black Canary might be added to the roster.
>zack attack
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>>87544477
>THE FLASH is being reshuffled to 2019 due to Rick Famuyiwa's exit.

I thought most reports were saying the Flash and Aquaman dates were being swapped.
>>
File: images.jpg (22KB, 307x479px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22KB, 307x479px
- CYBORG is in early development, with Grid slated to be the villain. Joe Morton and Ezra Miller are expected to appear.

- GREEN LANTERN CORPS is in early development, with John Stewart and Kyle Rayner as the focal characters. Hal Jordan is being made into a veteran Green Lantern to distance the project from the failed Ryan Reynolds movie. Guy Gardner will also make an appearance.

- DARK UNIVERSE is in early development with Colin Farrell in advanced talks to star in the movie as John Constantine. The team will feature Constantine, Zatanna, Deadman, Etrigan and Swamp Thing.

- HARLEY QUINN is in early development with Margot Robbie attached as a producer. She wants to bring FOCUS directors Glenn Ficarra and John Requa to write and direct.

>BOOSTER GOLD is in early development with Greg Berlanti attached to produce and possibly star. Blue Beetle will also be featured in the movie.

-Potential LOBO, DEATHSTROKE, TEEN TITANS, THE METAL MEN and LEGION OF SUPERHEROES standalone movies are also in development.
>>
>>87544477
>AQUAMAN is expected to be the breakout character of the Justice League and reach Superman-level popularity
Is this a joke? Is Warner really this delusional?
>>
>>87544722
Maybe, but OP definitely is.
>>
>>87544717
Wasn't Anton Arcane rumored to be the Dark Universe villain?
>>
>>87544717
>Greg Berlanti attached to produce and possibly star.
>star

see this is how I know you are bullshit, he hasnt acted a day in his life.
>>
File: dead.png (657KB, 851x424px) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
657KB, 851x424px
>AQUAMAN is expected to be the breakout character of the Justice League and reach Superman-level popularity. WB is studying reshuffling its release date to May 2018. Black Manta will be the villain with Orm in a supporting role building up to sequels.
>WB executive are satisfied with how JUSTICE LEAGUE is turning out and are anticipating it to surpass THE AVENGERS and earn $1,6 billion+ at the international box office.

These people are delusional. Literally EVERY movie they have put out has been panned in some way.
>>
Still waiting on a source
>>
>>87544717
>Greg Berlanti
>Star

????????
>>
>>87544477
>Adding Green Arrow and Black Canary to the roster
>In a movie with Darkseid as the villain
Hawkeye and Black Widow were never believable in Avengers and neither will these two be.
>>
File: Jesus Christ.webm (3MB, 1920x790px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Christ.webm
3MB, 1920x790px
>>87544477
>WONDER WOMAN test-screenings have been favorable
Stopped reading there. You faggots said the same thing about BvS.
>>
>>87544477
>There's already a list of prospective replacements including Joe Carnahan
That's who they should have gotten in the first place.
>>
>>87544932
Meant "direct". A mistake on my part.
>>
>>87544477
>- AQUAMAN is expected to be the breakout character of the Justice League
>Momoa's talentless ass
>breakout character
lmao
>>
>>87544820
>These people are delusional

Or maybe OP is just making shit up
>>
>>87545227
Really don't understand why people are triggered by this.
>>
>>87544717
>Guy Gardner will also make an appearance.
I know all of this is bullshit but I'd be so happy if that happened.
>>
>>87544477
>are anticipating it to surpass THE AVENGERS and earn $1,6 billion+ at the international box office
>AQUAMAN is expected to be the breakout character of the Justice League and reach Superman-level popularity
>and will be directed by Zack Snyder again
I really hope you're bullshiting.
>this is the same execs that gave Snyder the keys to the DCEU
>made a dark and gritty Superman
>they gave BvS a standing ovation
On second thought I believe every word. How fucking delusional are they?
>>
>>87544820
>>AQUAMAN is expected to be the breakout character of the Justice League and reach Superman-level popularity

Well, that's gonna be easy since they brought the Superman popularity down with MoS and BvS
>>
>>87545227
The test screenings for BvS were "AMAZING BEST MOVIE SINCE TDK STANDING OVATION"

So a "favorable" test screening means it's either way more terrible or it's not that much of bullshit
>>
>>87545601

It's /co/ and it involves girls
>>
>>87545601
Muh bullets dont work like that
>>
>>87544477
YES! YES! YES!
>>
>>87544477
>Matthew Vaughn
Don't play with my emotions.
>>
>>87545601
It's how stiff the slow motion is.

>>87545941
Nigga please. She's a fappable woman and she STILL can't get positive attention here. There's something seriously fucked when that happens.
>>
>>87546262
Stiff? They're moving slowly so they don't move much.
>>
>>87546314
You know the current marvel cartoons on XD? It's like that kind of effect.
>>
>>87546262
>She's a fappable woman and she STILL can't get positive attention here.

Men from /co/ have a confused cocktail of sexual attraction and hatred towards most women.
>>
>>87546343
The fuck is XD?
>>
>>87544722
They think that Snyder can produce a film that'll gross $1.6 billion after he made Sucker Punch, MoS and BvS, according to OP.

So... Definitely.
>>
>>87546343
>XD
fuck off
>>
>>87546416
>Sucker Punch, MoS and BvS

All good movies but Sucker Punch is the best one.
>>
>>87546416
Don't forget Watchmen which was a massive flop
>>
I still really believe DC has crippled itself by moving so fast, honestly.
>>
>>87544717
>greg berlanti
>star
fucking end my life just get greg kinear to play captain amazing again
>>
File: 1456751088022.png (260KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
1456751088022.png
260KB, 500x704px
>>87546459
>>
>>87546464
Yeah but SP, MoS and BvS flopped because they were fucking terrible.

Watchmen was a poor adaptation and a lesser film than it should have been but it was OK.
>>
File: XWW4cuv.jpg (66KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
XWW4cuv.jpg
66KB, 431x450px
>>87544477
>- WB executive are satisfied with how JUSTICE LEAGUE is turning out and are anticipating it to surpass THE AVENGERS and earn $1,6 billion+

out of all the bullshit in OP's statement, this is the most bullshit of them all
>>
>>87546559
These people thought that Pan was a good idea. The people who greenlit this scene are easily that stupid.

https://youtu.be/xQBGmBOhQEE
>>
>>87546496
Maybe BvS is better, but Sucker Punch is more personal.
>>87546517
MoS, and BvS didn't flop though.
>>
>>87546652
They both underperformed. Both are shit.
>>
Harley Quinn spin off is a horrible idea. It will bomb and hurt the character more. Keep her in Suicide Squad.
>>
>>87546559
They expected Man of Steel to make a billion so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>87546678
>Both are shit.

Sure buddy, BvS was at least more interesting than anything Marvel has put out in over a decade.
>>
>>87546785
I suppose, in the way that a burning car crash is more interesting than a brand new Ford Focus.
>>
>>87546785
lie 2 me agen
faget
>>
>>87546879
wo get on out of here before i pull my gat on ur ass

blam blam
>>
>>87546785
only thing interesting about it was people went to it interested in seeing how bad it would be, and most left surprised it was worse than they could imagine
>>
>>87544477
>WB anticipating Justice League to surpass The Avengers
If Max Steel taught us anything, it's to never count your chickens before they hatch. At least it would have taught us that, except nobody saw it.
>>
File: conceeerned.png (92KB, 300x251px) Image search: [Google]
conceeerned.png
92KB, 300x251px
>>87546912
u shoot me?
U
SHOOT ME?
U
SHOOT
ME?????????????
>>
>>87544717

>Grid

I am okay with that
>>
>>87546869
>>87546879
>>87546915

I guess you can only expect this from people who thought Civil War was good. That thing barely even deserved to be called a movie. If BvS was a bad film at least it was a film.
>>
>>87547192
Civil War was overrated and couldn't break records even though it had Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Black Panther and the rest of the Avengers in the movie. Marvel peaked with the first Avengers film IMO and 3&4 won't be breaking any records. Let's see how the cover plotholes with jokes and plot convenience this time.
>>
>>87547192
>This delusion.

You can't possibly think that anything with a boring 20 minute fight against a CGI cave troll, with one of the most popular fictional characters in the world jammed in because the first film didn't make enough money, is anything other than pandering to the lowest common denominator.

DC just failed miserably.
>>
>>87547446
Civil War had no style, a dumb plot, and pulled all its punches. No idea how people even watched it, it was so boring.
>>
>>87547572
Yeah, it needed more congressional hearings to really get the blood pumping.
>>
>>87547446
BvS was shit and couldn't break a billion with Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman in the same movie. DC peaked with Batman Begins and TDK and has dropped like a stone since. Let's see how Snyder ignores gaping plot holes and fails to understand the basics of the characters this time.
>>
>>87547549
>is anything other than pandering to the lowest common denominator.

Dude if you can accuse BvS of anything it certainly isn't being craven to audience opinion. It took risks and did its own thing. That's admirable in my book.
>>
>>87544477
>- AQUAMAN is expected to be the breakout character of the Justice League and reach Superman-level popularity. WB is studying reshuffling its release date to May 2018. Black Manta will be the villain with Orm in a supporting role building up to sequels.
I love Aquaman but come the fuck on.
>>
>>87547636
The prequels took risks. It doesn't make a film good.
>>
>>87545234
Who?
>>
>>87547613
Civil War had way more "talking about principles" than BvS did, and at least BvS actually engaged with the ideas rather than just paying lip service.
>>
>>87547636
>Dude if you can accuse that charred toddler of anything it certainly isn't being craven to common sense. It took risks and put that fork on the outlet. That's admirable in my book.
>>
>>87547670
BvS was good though, or at least better than the committee written crap marvel puts out.
>>
>>87547620
what plot holes honey?
>>
File: laughing class of chris evans.jpg (442KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
laughing class of chris evans.jpg
442KB, 2000x1087px
>>87544477
>WONDER WOMAN test-screenings have been favorable and WB is anticipating it'll be a box office hit.
>>
>>87544477
I doubt wb would be stupid enough to think Aquaman could ever be that popular not with family guy and robot chicken hacking away at the character nonstop
I mean hell they even cast jason mamoa as authur
What delusions
>>
>>87547757
Hey I'm not trying to convince you to like it, I'm saying if you think it was made with just appealing to the widest audience in mind then you're delusional. Snyder has a viewpoint he brings to bear on his work.
>>
>>87547770
Alright, you cunt.

Why does Superman ignore the lorry full of gunmen when he accosts Batman? Why doesn't he take Batman in when he must have seen all the people Batman killed? Or if he just wants him to stop, grab a camera, pull his cowl off and take a picture. If he doesn't stop, post it on Twitter.

Why does Lex think killing Batman's branded goons will mean anything when he is gunning thugs down in the street?

Why does Batman make no attempt to learn anything about Superman? He doesn't even have a plan until Lex hands him the solution on a silver platter?

Why does Lex decide to use secret LexCorp metals in the bullets he gives to mercs and in the bombs he uses to attack Congress?

Why does Superman never do anything to counteract the negative press? He is a journalist who doesn't know the value of controlling a narrative. Some ideas- have his Pulitzer Prize winning girlfriend write an in depth interview or just say that he will hold a press conference to explain his side, he could have it anywhere and every news agency would come.

Why is Lois Lane never called to testify before Congress? She was an American eye witness to the events. Why doesn't she say that the CIA was fucking about before Superman arrived?

How come Superman can hear Lois when she is falling off buildings (and he is having some weird dream), drowning or being captured by terrorists but he can't hear his own mother across a small bay, especially since she is his focus in MoS?

Why did Lex think that 'sharing blood' would make Doomsday listen to him? Especially since he killed his own father.

Lex's motivation is to prove that if Superman is all powerful, he cannot be all good. MoS already proved this. Superman actively tried to stop Zod, so the destruction of Metropolis proves he isn't all-powerful. He also killed Zod and someone who is all good would never resort to killing (someone who is all powerful would also never need too).
>>
>>87546262
>She's a fappable woman
>>
>>87548226
>wants to prove Superman is not a good guy
>entire plan hinges on Superman being a good guy
>>
>>87548226
Marvelcuck!
Quipfest wouldn't fix this!
Why you want every movie to be Marvel, shil?
>>
>>87548226
the fuck are so angry for kid?

anyway out of all of that you only listed one plothole
>How come Superman can hear Lois when she is falling off buildings (and he is having some weird dream), drowning or being captured by terrorists but he can't hear his own mother across a small bay, especially since she is his focus in MoS?

other then that, mute points. from those i read, a majority stem form you either not paying attention whilst watching, you not getting it or having forgotten.
>>
>>87548547
>mute point
>mute
nig
ga
>>
File: kys.png (144KB, 162x403px) Image search: [Google]
kys.png
144KB, 162x403px
>>87548500
>>
>>87548547
Classic Snyderbaby.

You have no response to 90% of my points, so you just say 'waaaahhh 2deep4u'.
>>
>>87544477
>- AQUAMAN is expected to be the breakout character of the Justice League and reach Superman-level popularity. WB is studying reshuffling its release date to May 2018. Black Manta will be the villain with Orm in a supporting role building up to sequels.
Please be good, please be good.

>- JUSTICE LEAGUE 2 will feature Darkseid and his War Council and will be directed by Zack Snyder again. Green Arrow and Black Canary might be added to the roster.
Everything about this sounds awful. Except for modern day Black Canary. But still, in a movie directed by Zack Snyder.
>>
>>87548592
oops
>>
>>87544477
>WONDER WOMAN test-screenings have been favorable
It's WB so that doesn't seem to mean anything. I'm pretty sure the last two DCEU movies were shown to test audiences and got favorable responses, before being released to mediocre audience reception, so either they stack the audiences with people who aren't representative of the general population, or they're exaggerating publicly how many people liked it.
>>
>>87546729
I'm always a little torn up when I see Amy Adams' heartbroken face.
>>
>>87548674
well no not really, stuff like "why didnt superman just post a picture of batmans face to twitter" or "Why didnt batman try and learn about superman" are dumb points as the obvious answer is that it wasn't what the narrative wanted to do.

then you got shit like "Why did Lex think that 'sharing blood' would make Doomsday listen to him? Especially since he killed his own father." and "Lex's motivation is to prove that if Superman is all powerful, he cannot be all good. MoS already proved this. Superman actively tried to stop Zod, so the destruction of Metropolis proves he isn't all-powerful. He also killed Zod and someone who is all good would never resort to killing (someone who is all powerful would also never need too).", which is quite literally you not getting it.

C'mon kid, you were right about one thing, just go with it.

And maybe look up what a plot hole is numnuts
>>
>>87544477
>WB executive are satisfied with how JUSTICE LEAGUE is turning out and are anticipating it to surpass THE AVENGERS and earn $1,6 billion+ at the international box office.

Not falling for this again.
>>
>>87548706
It's only a red flag of the responses are 'MARLEL IS FINISHED!' and 'CAPEKINO'.

I thought the BvS and SS trailers were amazing and both those films were fucking shit. So because WW had a trailer that I thought was mediocre, it'll be good r-right? ;_;
>>
>>87548706
well considering the last two test audiences got to see the original cuts of the films and not the theatrical cuts its not much of a surprise.

that said more people than not liked ss and stuff, public rarely gives a shit
>>
>>87548814
A plot hole is a gap or inconsistentcy in the storyline. Everything I listed was one.
You just have no argument. Sorry buddy.
>>
>>87544477
Why did you make this thread twice?
STILL NO SOURCE
>>
>>87548972
>A plot hole is a gap or inconsistentcy in the storyline
yes

>Everything I listed was one.
no

but i commend you for quitting on the overly angry insults
>>
>>87548903
Shit actress and shit director, story written by Zack "Sucker Punch" Snyder, have no hope.
>>
File: tumblr_ofwjx4VQRB1v5d0hto1_1280.jpg (545KB, 1280x1792px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofwjx4VQRB1v5d0hto1_1280.jpg
545KB, 1280x1792px
>>87544717
>- HARLEY QUINN is in early development with Margot Robbie attached as a producer. She wants to bring FOCUS directors Glenn Ficarra and John Requa to write and direct.

Just give me my lesbians already, and for the love of God don't screw it up this time
>>
>>87544477
How bored must you be to put this much effort into baiting this retarded board?
>>
>>87549123
I can hope, can't I?

>>87549116
You still have no argument. Everything I listed was a plot hole that went against the logic of the film. Either say why each point is wrong or accept that you have no argument.
>>
>>87544717
These people really plan head, how much will it take before people get tired of superhero movies?
>>
>notice the rise in anti dc threads and posts
>remember it summer
>kek a bit
>ignore the shit posts and allow the 14 year olds to enjoy their mcu films
feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>87545227
Literally every corner of the world is excited for the movie and loved the trailer aside from 4chan. You fucking cum slurpers and your stupid memes will never be relevant.
>>
>>87548814
you still haven't really refuted anything
>>
>>87549339
ill do the two i previously mentioned as im tired now
>Lex and doomsday
he wrongly assumed he could control his "son" as his father had before him, its never said or even implied he killed his father.

>Motivation
>MoS already proved this.
Lex disagreed

If no one else finishes you off ill do the rest when i wake, thread life permitted.

you should probably got to bed too kid
>>
>>87549448
These the same people that gave Ghostbusters 73% on RT? Go back to DC Cinematic.
>>
>>87549370
It's winter now you dipshit.
>>
>>87549370
please observe: >>87548630
>>
>>87549512
to elaborate further, Lex wanted to prove he could corrupt superman, or rather make him fall from grace
>>
File: 1341724832017.png (129KB, 250x418px) Image search: [Google]
1341724832017.png
129KB, 250x418px
>>87549123
>shit director
>written by Snyder
>>
>>87549514
Unlike you numale millennials, I don't obsess over RT scores.
>>
>>87549531
>>87549536
>falling for copypasta
marvelkids are this dumb
>>
BvS UC was a damn good film. It had a few problems like the emails and a bit of dialogue. But overall its one of the best made films in years.

Suicide Squad was unfortunate, but i liked the aesthetic
>>
>>87549512
You still haven't proved anything.

There is no reason for Luthor to assume he can control Doomsday, especially since his father only maintained control through beatings. Is he going to discipline a Kryptonian monster? Also those beatings led to Lex despising his father, so the same thing would happen again but with a Kryptonian.

It's the same situation-

Kill an enemy who you know has killed a lot of people so you can save innocent lives.

Go back to DC Cinematic.
>>
>>87549718
not him buthe literally explained the reasoning for lex's actions there mate, you cant put rationality to a character who is anything but rational.

You're either trolling at this stage or dumb as bricks, regardless reddit would suit you better than here
>>
>>87549784
So the argument is he is just CUHRAZY! and can't apply basic logic to any situation? Yet this same character was able to turn around a failing company into an electronics giant and stop people figuring out he was insane for years?

And you people criticise Marvel for having weak villains. Jeff Bridges would have been a spectacular Lex.
>>
>>87550173
you're just making shit up now, irrational doesn't mean crazy you stupid fucker
>>
>>87550220
You haven't proved anything you dumb cunt. Lex can't operate with even basic logic.
>>
File: signed up for six pictures.jpg (123KB, 562x647px) Image search: [Google]
signed up for six pictures.jpg
123KB, 562x647px
>>87548789
yeah

Cavill's game face is on, tho, it's like he's the only one of them who thought to act positive
>>
>>87550742
Yeah, I'm sure she's so sad bringing in those millions playing an easy role. You guys need to stop pretending like any of these actors give 2 shits about these movies.
>>
>>87547725
>BvS actually engaged with the ideas rather than just paying lip service.
No it just pretended to be a deep and philosophical film when it actually was as complex as a fucking Transformer movie. Keep memeing though guy who likes Sucker Punch :^)
>>
>>87550905
OK man, I get that thinking is tough for you.
>>
>>87550401
and you're not even literate
>>
>>87550905
You're lying to yourself if you can't even admit that BvS had ideas it was dealing with. So many people just disregarded the movie while totally refusing to engage. One of my favourite reviews wasn't even positive, it just actually took the movie seriously.

>http://www.filmfreakcentral.net/ffc/2016/03/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice.html
>>
>>87550878
we will if they will
>>
>>87544477
A lot of haters in this thread. Can't believe they're still mad that the DCEU is successful, will continue to be successful, and there's not a damn thing any of them can do about it. lmao.
>>
I'm a DC fan, and I just can't seem to care anymore.

The first two Nolan Batman films were 100s times better than any DCEU film put out, and Marvel's movies are just better.

DC deserves better, but WB doesn't want to try or understand.
>>
>>87553231
>The first two Nolan Batman films were 100s times better than any DCEU film put out
Have you watched them lately? They kinda suck.

>Marvel's movies are just better.
Maybe 2 or 3 are any good.
>>
>ww a success
>Lead actress can barely speak English

What did op mean by this.
>>
File: 1389494319997.jpg (81KB, 612x996px) Image search: [Google]
1389494319997.jpg
81KB, 612x996px
>>87544477
>MAN OF STEEL 2 is in active development for 2019 with Brainiac as the main villain, and WB want Matthew Vaughn to direct the movie.

Dare I hope?
>>
>>87554727
No, also Matthew Vaughn sucks.
>>
File: BatVSupe.png (581KB, 627x754px) Image search: [Google]
BatVSupe.png
581KB, 627x754px
>>87544477

REMINDER. BvS got Standing ovations, so.....this is a pretty good sign.
>>
>>87554891
Man, plebs just couldn't into capekino.
>>
File: stop_penis_erect_archer.gif (901KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
stop_penis_erect_archer.gif
901KB, 500x281px
>>87544717

>John Stewart and Kyle Rayner with Hal as the veteran
>>
>>87544477
>JL to make north of 1.6 bil
>Aquaman to reach Superman level of popularity
Holy shit, this is Sony levels of delusion.
>>
>>87553231
>nd Marvel's movies are just better
jej
>>
>>87555135
No, this is OP making up shit because he craves attention and you morons always fall for it.
>>
>>87544477
>Geoff Johns will revise the script

He's already getting 'his' Flash on DCW, no reason to have him fuck up something for cinemas. They have numerous great story lines to adapt from the comics, especially for Rgoues story-lines, and all they need is a strong script from a competent writer - and it's not like Hollywood has a shortage of those because they are all too busy doing other crap.

>>87544717
Colin Farrell ... as John Constantine

I like Farrell in general and can see him being used for something DCEU but not for Constantine and I'm not one of those people who's really attached to blond John or anything else in particular. I just think Colin would be good for a strong villain role - something that would be replicated over several films, such as a Sinestro type role. Also, since he's going to be playing a wizard in the Fantastic Beast movies, it would be better, I think, to put him in as a sci-fi or non-magic character.

>>87546214
Vaughn would be a good director for a HQ movie (which I wouldn't watch irrespective of the director), and would be an awesome director for a METAL MEN or LOBO movie - I'm not sure what he brings to a Man of Steel 2, especially since it will have to follow Justice League (part 1 or whatever they are not calling it). Especially with Brainiac as the villain, which will mean an essentially green screen villain. Vaughn would have been really good on Suicide Squad, but I wouldn't waste him on the follow-up to that UNLESS it's what he was interested in and it was required to get him to do a two picture deal.
>>
>>87544477
>- THE FLASH is being reshuffled to 2019 due to Rick Famuyiwa's exit. Directors have already been approached to replace him, with Adam Wingard emerging a the frontrunner. Geoff Johns will revise the script, which tentatively features the Rogues (Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Heat Wave and Weather Wizard). Vera Farmiga has been approached to play Nora Allen.

I'd love to see a source for this. Not being snide.
>>
>>87545193
>Hawkeye and Black Widow were never believable in Avengers and neither will these two be.

Ollie needs to use proper (BOXING GLOVE!) gimmick arrows and Dinah use her sonic scream and they're already far better than MCU Clint and 'Tasha.
>>
>>87549514

The internet was very negative against Ghostbusters since the first trailer, dipshit. Then it became a hate it/love it patriarchy/matriarchy trenches thing when Sony tried to spin it to their favor.
>>
>>87544477
>anticipating it to surpass THE AVENGERS and earn $1,6 billion+
They could do that easilty if DCEU wasn't that bad. I doubt they can beat even fucking GotG 2
>>
>>87556024
>I doubt they can beat even fucking GotG 2

Suicide Squad outdid GotG 1 in the US box office, broheim. Guardians also had bigger budget and Skwad nearly matched the overall global gross without China.
>>
File: 14758626576130.jpg (70KB, 883x880px) Image search: [Google]
14758626576130.jpg
70KB, 883x880px
>>87544477
>>
File: a work of art.jpg (106KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
a work of art.jpg
106KB, 750x750px
>>87544477
>AQUAMAN is expected to be the breakout character of the Justice League and reach Superman-level popularity.
Why do they delude themselves like this? Why do they build themselves up for a fall?
>>
>>87546729
>>87548789
Why didn't you protect her smile?
>>
>>87556154
>nearly matched
Yes, there's no shame in being second best when the other guy was second to last.
>>
>>87555302
DCW are light-hearted corny universe like Marvel, while DCEU is more grounded grim with a bleak of light in the darkness that keeps expanding until there will be no darkness at all. They will do different Flash even if it's Johns.

I agree about Constantine though, it's like I never see Ewan McGregor representing this role or Stephen Lang as Cable, which is sad.

Anyway without any legit source those news are bullshit and op is faggot.
>>
>>87545860
Nice meme. https://youtu.be/DXAva_gO8Qk

Superman wasn't as much popular as now since Superman 2.
>>
>>87544717
>with John Stewart and Kyle Rayner as the focal characters.
No, no and no, they are the worst of them, Guy should be main lantern in this movie, is because he is redhead and Irish???
>>
>>87556426
Gingers get no representation, they're the Ultimate Whites.
>>
File: 1478341942657-tv.jpg (565KB, 2116x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1478341942657-tv.jpg
565KB, 2116x1192px
>>87549614
Not even surprise. They swallowed Green Lantern remake and called it good movie.
>>
>>87544477
>All these menitons of Marvel
>Started by a DC poster
Okay, for once, just once could /co/ stop with the fucking company wars?

Does it really matter if one likes DC or Marvel over the other? Why is everyone so fucking bitter when it comes to film taste? It's almost as bad as /tv/.

You all think you're mature adults because you watched a movie but you're acting and arguing like petty children.

Give it a fucking rest and go outside, guys.
>>
>>87556641
It all started many moons ago, when BvS was on its way to the theaters. The mediocre Man of Steel had that shot of Superman posed like he was on a cross, and people had been making fun of "Superman is Jesus" for ages. /tv/ contrarians hated popular Marvel movies because hating popular things is what they do. They were starting to defend Man of Steel because that was something the masses didn't adore.
And then BvS came out. And it sucked. And the contrarians had no choice but to praise it. And that is what led to a bunch of newfags trying to fit in by embracing the contrarian shitposters and memers and parroting their opinions. /tv/ drowned in BvS kino shit.
The meme lives on. The hatred it has spawned is too deep to be forgotten anymore.
>>
File: S61108-134428.jpg (279KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
S61108-134428.jpg
279KB, 720x1280px
>>87548226
>Alright, you cunt.

>Why does Superman ignore the lorry full of gunmen when he accosts Batman? Why doesn't he take Batman in when he must have seen all the people Batman killed?
Because he knows that Bats fighting crime, but this shit also scares average people of Gotham, he so disrespectful to law that even guys from Lexcorp that making some legal cargo brings minigun or javelins just in case Batman decided they doing some bad shit, police doesn't do shit or covering him because he can do what they can't because some people so rich they buying corrupt officers or using loopholes in law and getting away with anything. That's just whole Batman job from outside perspective.
He doesn't approve his methods even though he himself is getting familiar feedback from doing familiar stuff i.e. fix things that no one else could. They are always two sides of one coin.
He acted as hothead, he even admited it himself "Bruce, I was wrong"
>Or if he just wants him to stop, grab a camera, pull his cowl off and take a picture.
If he doesn't stop, post it on Twitter.
Have one (you).
>Why does Lex think killing Batman's branded goons will mean anything when he is gunning thugs down in the street?
He is gunning down their cars, not people in them, they just happen to be connected with things that presents great danger to his life like miniguns his batmobile/plane armour has limits you know. Even Metal Gear Solid doesn't count you as the kill if you shoot the barrel and it blows up near troops
>Why does Batman make no attempt to learn anything about Superman?
He attempted to learn way how to defeat Superman, that's only information that worth anything, and that's why only thing he searched.
>He doesn't even have a plan until Lex hands him the solution on a silver platter?
"White Portuguese, Alfred...they say he has weapons that can destroy kriptonians"
>>
>>87556854
>Because he knows that Bats fighting crime, but this shit also scares average people of Gotham, he so disrespectful to law that even guys from Lexcorp that making some legal cargo brings minigun or javelins just in case Batman decided they doing some bad shit, police doesn't do shit or covering him because he can do what they can't because some people so rich they buying corrupt officers or using loopholes in law and getting away with anything. That's just whole Batman job from outside perspective.

This amount of damage control.
>>
File: 1478593517261-pol.jpg (9KB, 261x213px) Image search: [Google]
1478593517261-pol.jpg
9KB, 261x213px
>Why does Lex decide to use secret LexCorp metals in the bullets he gives to mercs and in the bombs he uses to attack Congress?
Why not? Maybe to trigger Lois's investigation. He is the type of villain that likes to play with people.
>Why does Superman never do anything to counteract the negative press? He is a journalist who doesn't know the value of controlling a narrative. (1) Some ideas- have his Pulitzer Prize winning girlfriend write an in depth interview or just say that he will hold a press conference to explain his side, he could have it anywhere and every news agency would come.(2)
He does, he saving people's lifes, he gets praise from press (Wallace's wall). He can't please congress when they can't control him.
(2)That would be cheating, dude. And Daly planet already biased to him.
>>
>>87556879
Not an argument.
>>
>>87556896
It doesn't need one. You pulled that shit from so far deep within your ass your tongue came along.
>>
File: :co:hate.png (57KB, 400x347px) Image search: [Google]
:co:hate.png
57KB, 400x347px
>>87545941
I can simplify that for you:
It's /co/.
>>
File: 1478231967578-co.png (198KB, 718x350px) Image search: [Google]
1478231967578-co.png
198KB, 718x350px
>Why is Lois Lane never called to testify before Congress? She was an American eye witness to the events. Why doesn't she say that the CIA was fucking about before Superman arrived?
Benghazi, hundreds of videos when American troopers gunning down civilians, thousands of e-mails about high rankings crimes, etc.
Because no one would care.
>How come Superman can hear Lois when she is falling off buildings (1) (and he is having some weird dream), (2)drowning or (3) being captured by terrorists but he can't hear his own mother across a small bay, especially since she is his focus in MoS?
(1)It was pretty loud cry.
(2)he was enough close to hear it
(3)he heard gunshots, then flew to destroy rocket and drone, he didn't got there only because of Lois
He was too far from a small bay, and she was muted. That's his limits for now.
>Why did Lex think that 'sharing blood' would make Doomsday listen to him? Especially since he killed his own father.
In deleted scenes he said that Doomsday will obey him (perhaps that's what he learned from kryptonian scientists records, they too thought that they could control Doomsday).
>Lex's motivation is to prove that if Superman is all powerful, he cannot be all good. MoS already proved this. Superman actively tried to stop Zod, so the destruction of Metropolis proves he isn't all-powerful. He also killed Zod and someone who is all good would never resort to killing (someone who is all powerful would also never need too).
You answered your own question. That's is exactly point of Lex's dilemma.
>>
File: 1470729273101-co.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1470729273101-co.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>87556912
>>
File: 1472591327354-tv.jpg (78KB, 708x632px) Image search: [Google]
1472591327354-tv.jpg
78KB, 708x632px
>>87544820
>>
>>87556934
>In deleted scenes he said that Doomsday will obey him

What? Was this in the Ultimate cut?
>>
>>87556934
I'll use my own points because it's fewer words.

>Why does Superman ignore the lorry full of gunmen when he accosts Batman? Why doesn't he take Batman in when he must have seen all the people Batman killed?

Your response is absolute tripe. Superman kills in extreme situations. Batman just killed at least 5 people because they were in his way.

Also you didn't explain why Supes didn't care about the armed gunman.

>Or if he just wants him to stop, grab a camera, pull his cowl off and take a picture.

It's not even an original idea. I stole it from Injustice. Supes wants Batman to stop the easiest way to do this is to take a picture of him and threaten to post it online.

>Why does Lex think killing Batman's branded goons will mean anything when he is gunning thugs down in the street?

If you think shooting at someone's car until it explodes doesn't count as killing them, you are retarded.

>Why does Batman make no attempt to learn anything about Superman?

Knowing your enemy is in the Art of War. It is incredibly important.

>He doesn't even have a plan until Lex hands him the solution on a silver platter?

Wow, 2 years and he manages to maybe find a weapon- that Lex hands to him.

>Why does Lex decide to use secret LexCorp metals in the bullets he gives to mercs and in the bombs he uses to attack Congress?

It's retarded and is the reason he gets caught. I could figure out not to use it.

>Why does Superman never do anything to counteract the negative press? He is a journalist who doesn't know the value of controlling a narrative. (1) Some ideas- have his Pulitzer Prize winning girlfriend write an in depth interview or just say that he will hold a press conference to explain his side, he could have it anywhere and every news agency would come.(2)

1- So I imagined all the protesters and people who were against him?

2- Why does it matter if it's cheating? It's still the truth.
>>
>>87556854
>Why is Lois Lane never called to testify before Congress? She was an American eye witness to the events. Why doesn't she say that the CIA was fucking about before Superman arrived?

There is one American eyewitness. They call in a random African woman who wasn't there but not the American citizen who was actually there?

>How come Superman can hear Lois when she is falling off buildings (1) (and he is having some weird dream), (2)drowning or (3) being captured by terrorists but he can't hear his own mother across a small bay, especially since she is his focus in MoS?

1- he could literally have been anywhere.
2-fair enough
3- You know Africa is on the other side of the world from America right? If he was able to hear gunshots at that distance he should be able to hear his mother at such a relatively close distance.

>Why did Lex think that 'sharing blood' would make Doomsday listen to him? Especially since he killed his own father.

Deleted scenes don't count.

>Lex's motivation is to prove that if Superman is all powerful, he cannot be all good. MoS already proved this. Superman actively tried to stop Zod, so the destruction of Metropolis proves he isn't all-powerful. He also killed Zod and someone who is all good would never resort to killing (someone who is all powerful would also never need too).

Everything Lex tried to prove had already been proved in MoS.
>>
>>87544477
ITT: People whining about WB having faith in their properties/characters just because they didn't handle it the way they like.

Fucking whiny crybabies.
>>
>>87557141
>They call in a random African woman who wasn't there

Except she was there as a local witness. Ultimate Cut explains she was a Luthor plant, theatrical cut has her saying how Superman taking out the warlord led to war atrocities in the neighboring villages due to the power vacuum
>>
File: 1454478411457.jpg (12KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
1454478411457.jpg
12KB, 196x178px
>>87549603
>Using millennials as an insult as if age somehow influences the ability to understand quality movie making.
Despite how good the trailer can look, the DCEU has a shit track record so far on delivering on the hype, shit, just delivering in general. Pretty much every movie so far has been pretty garbage, I'm not holding my breath for Wonder Woman or JL2.
>>
>>87549669
>One of the best films made in years
Why do people keep saying this? I'm a massive capefag but even I know that capefilms really don't stand up to regular movies. Even if you thought it was the best cape movie ever, which it's not, there is no way you can possibly think it's one of the greatest movies in the last 10 years, hell the last 5 years.
>>
>>87554727
>WB want Matthew Vaughn
It won't happen but the movie may not actually be trash if he helmed it.
>>
>>87544477
>THE BATMAN is slated for November 2018 with Deathstroke as the main villain and Joker in a notable supporting role. Black Mask will also appear
Joker and Black Mask? So, why not just use Red Hood instead deathstroke?
>>
>>87557357
Because using Red Hood and having him whine about why don't you kill criminals isn't gonna fucking work when they already showed Batman killing niggas. Doesn't matter if now he has decided not to kill again, it's gonna make him look like such a self righteous asshole if he were to complain about Jason murdering.
>>
>>87557357
>So, why not just use Red Hood instead deathstroke?
Who knows. It would have been better if they kept Deathstroke for SS 2 or Titans and used Red Hood instead because Jason Todd is a character that has a potential to be received very well by the GA.
>>
>>87544477
>- WONDER WOMAN test-screenings have been favorable and WB is anticipating it'll be a box office hit. The villains are the Duke of Deception and Doctor Poison.
They said this about BvS after internal screenings.
>>
>>87557398
Standing ovation, brah. What Marvel movie has ever gotten that?
>>
>>87557377
Jason only complained about why Batman didn't kill the joker and never asked him to kill the other criminals.

So, it can actually still work because why the heck the joker is alive?
>>
>>87557398
And they were right. It's just too bad plebs have such poor taste.
>>
>>87557357
>So, why not just use Red Hood instead deathstroke?

Because they aren't interested in doing an Under the Hood remake, idiot.
>>
>>87557424
But they are fine with doing Arkham Origins and having the whole "Black Mask was the Joker all along" twist. Just watch.
>>
>>87557398

And BvS was proven to be CapeshitKino, too overwhelming to plebs.
>>
>>87557389
>Jason Todd is a character that has a potential to be received very well by the GA
Yeah, it will be really wasted opportunity if they didn't use him because he is exactly the type of character that casuals will love.
>>
>>87557377
Batman never complained about Jason's methods and pretty much let him do whatever he wants. He only told Jason to not kill in HIS CITY.
>>
>>87557314
My point is she wasn't privy to the actual events. Her testimony dealt with the aftermath.

Congress went to the trouble of flying in a woman from Africa but didn't call on Lois Lane, a reputable source and American citizen who saw the entire thing.
>>
>>87557455
They sure do write Batman out of character these days...
>>
>>87557429
Huh? They aren't basing this movie off of some video game.
>>
>>87557498
Sure they're not. That's why MOM'S GONNA FREAK when it turns out Black Mask is Jared Leto.
>>
>>87557337
I have no idea. I just know that a real film (by which I mean a film that is trying to aspire to something more) wouldn't end with a fight against a CGI blob, that looks like its from a mid 2000s video game.

I suppose the people that say this shit don't watch anything other than Disney films and cape films.
>>
>>87557487
>My point is she wasn't privy to the actual events. Her testimony dealt with the aftermath.

The Congressional committee's issue was that Superman's actions abroad cause international incidents and destabilizes regions. Their agenda was to use the incident to prove Superman was reckless and had to adhere to the wills of the administrative branch of government. Of course they're going to highlight a sob story by a local person that works to further than agenda. Same reason Daddy No-Legs got to be in the final bombed out hearing.
>>
>>87547549
say what you want about the rest of the movie, but the action scenes were anything but boring
>>
>>87557509

Perhaps he meant in context to blockbusters this year. A lot of bombs and shitty sequels.
>>
>>87544477
>AQUAMAN is expected to be the breakout character of the Justice League
Well yeah that was always gonna happen
>and reach Superman-level popularity
Lol no
Fake and gay
>>
>>87557536
They should have brought in Lois. Finch seems to want to be objective, which is why she drastically over steps her authority and blocks the Kryptonite import. There is literally no excuse for Lois not being brought in. Also Superman never once mentions that the CIA were about to kill the Warlord with a drone ANYWAY!

Why does Lois never write about that?

No legs guy was brought in because of Lex's manipulation.
>>
File: 1387798155447.png (139KB, 293x201px) Image search: [Google]
1387798155447.png
139KB, 293x201px
>>87544477
>and are anticipating it to surpass THE AVENGERS and earn $1,6 billion+ at the international box office.

Not even if they cancelled every other movie that month.

Also, WW is going to get box office raped by being sandwiched between Depp, Cruise and Pitt.
>>
>>87557576
But it'll be loved by the critics because it's Wonder WOMAN.
>>
>>87544717
>Grid
Didn't people hate grid or was that just me

>Hal Jordan is being made into a veteran Green Lantern to distance the project from the failed Ryan Reynolds movie
Unlike most of the crap you spewed this makes sense
>>
>>87557550
I was on my phone during the Doomsday scenes (the theater was empty). It is the most bored I have ever been watching a movie.

There is no weight, no sense of geography and it just feels so fucking fake.

>>87557560
Even in that context, it's not really true. It's a pretty bad film and it definitely under-performed

I suppose, by the standards of the studio that made Pan, BvS is a total critical and commercial success.
>>
>>87557576
Exactly. JL has to compete with Thor 3 (which I'd probably rather see), Assassin's Creed (which might be equally shit) and Star Wars 8 (which targets the exact same demographic).

WW has to compete with Transformers 5 which features King Arthur and Nazis- it's so stupid that I'm onboard.

>>87557593
Well, how many villains does Cyborg even have? It's basically Grid or an OC.
>>
>>87549215
Well yes lesbians but more importantly.
Go full oscarbait i want an in depth and detailed exploration of the complicated relasionship between harley, joker and ivy.

Its one of the most interesting love triangles in ficton and as much as im not a huge fan of drama films thats only because it usualy has to be forced these characters are perfect for it.
>>
>>87557635
They are working on giving him a few more but yeah theres not much choice.
Which is a shame because i really fucking hate grid.
>>
File: 1470364110052.png (391KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
1470364110052.png
391KB, 800x733px
>>87557635
>WW has to compete with Transformers 5
Pirates of the Caribbean opens the weekend before WW, and WWZ2 and the rebooted Mummy franchise with Cruise opens the weekend after.

Wonder Woman will be dead in theaters long before June 23rd.
It may well open at #2 if this is another billion dollar Pirates movie; it will almost certainly be at #3 in it's second weekend, if not #4.

Remember, MoS dropped to #3 in second weekend behind WWZ and Despicable Me 2.
>>
>>87557670
"World War Z 2" was delayed to 2018, but still, "Wonder Woman" has some stiff competition ahead of her.

But nothing compared to 2019, in which we're getting "Justice League 2", "Avengers 4", "Transformers 6" and "Star Wars: Episode 8" in the span of two months.
>>
>>87557707
> "Justice League 2", "Avengers 4", "Transformers 6" and "Star Wars: Episode 8" in the span of two months.
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>87557488
Nah, Jason is just a special case.

Batman does not let the others get away.
>>
>>87557713
He lets that murderer of a son Damian hang around too.

Guess dude's just gotta soft over his old age.
>>
>>87557741
>He lets that murderer of a son Damian hang around too
Taila pretty much throw Damian on him and he has no other choice but accept him. And to be fair, He is more strict on the "no killing" rule with Damian than he is with Jason.
>>
>>87557707
>"World War Z 2" was delayed to 2018
It lost it's director, but I can't find anything saying it's been pushed back.
>>
>>87557564
>They should have brought in Lois

Why? The CIA would already have everything detailed. Her account would be "I almost got killed but then intervened Superman saved me, I never saw anything." Her testimony would add very little, when they had far juicier testimony to use for their agenda. The Lady Senator barred Lex's request because she found his motives fishy and smelled his bullshit a mile away.

>Also Superman never once mentions that the CIA were about to kill the Warlord with a drone ANYWAY!

Because Superman doesn't want to get involved in politics, that's kinda his deal in this universe. He wants to just help when people need rescuing, otherwise stay away. It's not his cup of tea to get tangled up in seedy black ops CIA assassinations.

>Why does Lois never write about that?
Uh, distinct lack of evidence and verifiable sources? She was also investigating the bullets.
>>
>>87557850
They don't have a director yet, it'll never be ready in time for the release date they've set.
>>
>>87544717
so uh,does that mean lobo is gonna be the good guy in wb animation too?
also,what happened to that lobo hbo series they were talking about?

BUT ABOVE ALL,WHO SHOULD PLAY STARFIRE AND RAVEN?!
>>
>>87557988
Starfire should be some amateur porn actress, Raven should be Ksenia Sol.
>>
>>87558021
and that porn actress should act as stupid as porn heroines
>>
>>87558065
Yes. Down to the awkwardness of her dialogue.
>>
>>87547762
Nothing you said in this post is correct
>>
>>87558090
also,then if we ever wanted to see porn of starfire,we could just watch the actress's porn videos
>>
>>87544477

- I doubt Wonder Woman is any good. The dialogue already looks atrocious. "I used to want to save the world". What? Couldn't Diana just say "I wanted to save the world"?

- Ezra Miller said Flash is filming as scheduled. They probably have a director line up and I'm sure he'll work with Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder 24/7 to get the film running.

- Can Justice League make 1.6? Shit! I can make 2 billion but it won't because Wonder Woman doesn't look good.

- Aquaman as big as Superman? I can see him being more popular and people taking him more seriously but I doubt he's the next big thing. Then again maybe he can do for DC what Thor couldn't do for Marvel.

- Batman is slated for November, 2018? Warner Bros is going to put Fantastic Beast 2 and Batman in direct competition. The date is set for October 5th, 2018.

- Shawn Levy is very busy developing Uncharted and Stranger Things which he directs, writes and acts.

- I can see Zack Snyder directing again if Justice League is well received and this time the film won't be close to the release date of a film. I'm pretty sure if there was more space between the release date of BvS and the Justice League production schedule, Snyder wouldn't have a job right now.

- Vaughn is an interesting choice and he does have free time.

- Would like to see Ayer return and see him make the film he actually wants to make.
>>
>>87544477
>anticipating it'll be a box office hit.
>anticipating it to surpass THE AVENGERS

very positive people in DC considering that all the DC movies are either shitty dark stories that make people feel suicidal or just plain flops.
>>
>>87544717

- Like Grid as villain but Cyborg is a hard sell. If the movie flops, the character might end up in a Green Lantern type scenario.

- Fuck Kyle Rayner.

- Bring on Dark Universe.

- Harley Quinn spin off is a horrible idea but if they keep it low budget, Warner Bros might not lose much. Also overexposing the character isn't good.

- I doubt one of those films are in development.
>>
>>87558611
which one of those films do you doubt is in development?
>>
>>87558663
Only characters I can see getting spin offs are Deathstroke and Harley. Maybe Lobo but is been in development for ages.
>>
>>87557710
I have no doubts JL 2 will move to November
>>
File: Cu9Ww_RUIAA4cyY.jpg (96KB, 1024x853px) Image search: [Google]
Cu9Ww_RUIAA4cyY.jpg
96KB, 1024x853px
This all sounds good. Screw the haters, I can't wait.
>>
>>87558739
you sure?
teen titans go is the most watched cartoon network show

and yeah lobo has been in development lull for a long time but then again,they are making him a part of justice league of america
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.