[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how in hell are they going to pull this off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8

File: NAh6jFz.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NAh6jFz.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
how in hell are they going to pull this off?
>>
>>87541211

I'm mostly concerned about the scope of this being condensed into one movie. Hopefully GotG 2 can be a decent prologue-ish film for it.
>>
>>87541211
They won't. That's Thanos' whole thing, being an underwhelming failure. It's pretty meta when you think about it.
>>
>>87541278
isnt it two movies?
>>
>>87541287
Yes.
>>
>>87541278
>>87541287
Infinity War has been split into 2 movies like Harry Potter did with Deathly Hollows
>>
>thanos defeated by a nutshot from thor's hammer
>>
>>87541325
>throws it away in the first minute of the first movie
>comes back after traveling through the multiverse at the end of the second movie for the world's greatest nutshot
i'd be ok with it
>>
>>87541211
>Oops! I LET GO of the Gauntlet!
>>
>After a heavy night mad titan thanos realized he's forgot his anniversary with his girlfriend Death. Fearing of a break up he decides to depart in an intergalactic road trip to give her the ulimate present
>>
>>87541211

adam warlock dies but puts his soul inside the soul gem, detaching it from the gauntlet when thanos tries to use it

they get the fantastic four rights, mr fantastic slips his arm over the top of thanos' inside the gauntlet

spiderman gets captain universe powers

dr strange in the past use the time gem in the eye of watamote to pull it out of the future into the past, where there are two time gems, which means the gauntlent is not complete and just makes him incredibly powerful instead godlike all powerful

odin sticks a worthiness enchantment on it

they cut off his arm with the gauntlet before he becomes accustomed to its powers

they trick him into destroying himself with the gauntlets powers

the inhuman beyonder magic battles him and wins

thanos offers death the universe, she shoots him down, he gets sad, deadpool walks in from off set and shoot the actor playing thanos with a gun

the sentry
>>
>>87541278
feige/gunn said Thor 3 would be more of a setup for infinity war than guardians 2

thanos isn't even in guardians 2
>>
>thanos leaves a bomb with a large digital countdown timer on it
>flies up into the sky in the thanoscopter, laughing maniacally
>captain america throws his shield at the propellor and knocks it down
>gauntlet falls off in the impact and all the gems fall out
>thanos says "looks like I'll have to do it myself"
>crowd goes wild because HE SAID THAT AT THE END OF THAT OTHER MOVIE DO YOU REMEMBER THAT? SO HYPE
>>
>>87541211
quips and special effects
>>
>>87541211
what was this in?
>>
>>87541211
Grab it by the wrist and pull.
>>
>>87541285
He is the culmination and embodiment of Marvel villains.
>>
>>87541211

The main concern is scope. Infinity Gauntlet showed the whole universe in danger and hundreds of established characters. The MCU has only ventured outside of earth once so far and most of the universe remains unexplored, and they have at most 20 characters, but more realistically around 15.

It's just not going to have the right cosmic feel to it, I think.
>>
>Never possessed the Orb
>Never possessed the Tesseract
>Never possessed the Aether
>Never possessed the Eye of Agamotto

>Had only one Infinity Stone, the Scepter, and gave it to Loki who promptly lost it afterwards

Why is Thanos so bad at collecting the stones?
>>
>>87541408
I'd be okay with this if it actually happened

Thanos-copter when
>>
Wanda destroys all the chairs in the universe.

Thanos cannot sit down.
>>
>>87541211
I'm a little color blind I think:

Is the big one in the middle supposed to be white or orange?
>>
>>87543712
The only thing that could save Thanos from looking retarded is if The Other snuck the Mind Stone past Thanos to Earth via Loki.
>>
>>87543712
"Scarlet Witch has the potential to save the entire universe." - Joe Russo

Thanos giving away the scepter means he has potentially fucked himself already.
>>
>>87543683
Make it personal.

Strange, Wanda, Vision, Thor, Tony, Cap, Bucky, and the Guardians will be prominent in Infinity War.

Cap Marvel and Wasp will be prominent in Untitled.
>>
>>87541211
How the fuck can marvel possibly follow up to thanos? I dont see how the stakes could be any higher.
>>
>>87543926
Secret Wars / The Beyonder
>>
>>87541287
>>87541302
>>87541321
Yes and no, they are no longer calling the second part Infinity war, its Avengers 3 and 4.
>>
>>87543926
Go more intimate and personal with stories. Give people a new flavour.
>>
By making Thanos a good villain.

Yeah. I'm worried too.
>>
>>87541211
I'm not a comic guy, at all, so tell me if I got this right.
He's basically a god with those stones, right?
Even one of those makes you overpowered as shit, and he somehow has 5 of them?
Will deadpool get in the movie too?
>>
>>87544336
>He's basically a god with those stones, right?
>Even one of those makes you overpowered as shit, and he somehow has 5 of them?
Yes. Each of those stones allows the control of an aspect of reality. Say time, space, power etc..And having just one makes you uber powerful in the concerned field.
Having all of them makes you the master of reality itself. You are god in every sense of it.

>Will deadpool get in the movie too?
I'm afraid not. he belongs to Fox.
>>
>>87543926
Zemo breaks when the Avengers are reunited to fight Grapefruit Man and escapes, forming the Thunderbolts to destroy the concept of superheroes in the public mind.
>>
>>87543926
They have Spider-Man, which means they can use Osborne, which means they can do some sort of Dark Age with Thunderbolts and even The Sentry as a direct continuation of what Civil War started and Infinity War may do on Earth.

Cosmic scale stuff should be relegated to cosmic movies after Infinity War. GoTG, Nova Corps, Quasar, etc, all doing their own standalone thing. Especially if they get F4 rights back, which includes the Skrull, Galactus and Silver Surfer.
>>
>>87543926
Shuma-Gorath, anon. With Strange becoming a fan favorite and RDJ retiring, things are going to focus on him.
>>
>>87541321
Well yes and no, it was the case before.

But after the Part 1/Part 2 hype died down after I'm guessing Divergence shot itself in the foot and it's last movie went straight-to-dvd, they decided to name it differently.
>>
>>87544289
You're asking a lot. Perhaps too much.
>>
>>87544104
yeah. switch it to spider-man focused, play of his rogues gallery and the sinister six leading into osbourne stuff with green goblin

but then RDJ leaves so tony dies or retires so osbourne decides to "take up the mantle of iron man" and become Iron Patriot

and then you have iron patriot osbourne and even president osbourne shit you can do, asgard on earth and osbournes thunderbolts and shit, stuff osbourne did in civil war 1 in the comics
>>
>>87541366
>Threw that shit before I even entered the movie!
>>
File: Thor Infinity.jpg (410KB, 956x932px) Image search: [Google]
Thor Infinity.jpg
410KB, 956x932px
>>87541366
>inb4 warcrime
>>
>>87544104
So basically go for what Deadpool did and Logan plans to do?
>>
>>87546445
Oooh, Dark Avengers could be a thing then.
>>
>>87546445
>>87546655
Siege would be cool.

Maybe it's too much to hope for BuckyCap and Secret Warriors?
>>
By grabbing the glove and yanking upwards.
>>
>>87543619
What, no Cap Thanos Repellent Spray?
>>
>>87541211
Side note: I enjoy how the infinity gauntlet looks like a glove, despite not everything in the universe having hands like humans.
>>
File: New Avengers 003-019.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
New Avengers 003-019.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
How would you fix Time Runs Out?
>>
>>87541211
"How they pull it off his hand" Is the whole point of the movie
>>
>>87544336
Only thing that could challenge that is Chaos Magic, really.
>>
>>87546624
Please no, not this again.
>>
>>87547037
I'd break Hickman's knees.
>>
>>87541211
galactus eats him

problem solved
>>
>>87550372
??

>>87550453
Wow rude.
>>
>>87541278
>Hopefully GotG 2 can be a decent prologue-ish film for it.
It's confirmed Thanos won't appear on GotG2 at all.
>>
>>87545298

This is all I wanted from movie Ultron and we got some Transformers-looking dosgshit
>>
>>87543945
I suspect heavily that the title for the second half of infinity war is going to be secret war.
>>
So who do you think is gonna die?
>>
>>87541278
Avengers 3 and 4 are still coming out back to back. They're just no longer called Part 1 and Part 2.
>>
>>87547037
I thought Soul was green in the comics.
>>
>>87551499
The way his mouth moved made no sense at all. They really should have gone with an unmoving face, he had one in his best scene anyway.

Not to mention the most iconic film villain of all time has a completely static mask at all times.
>>
>>87546875
The gauntlet itself isn't special iirc. Its just something to hold all the gems.
>>
>>87553558
>They really should have gone with an unmoving face,
Agreed. Should've had the jack-o-lantern face, maybe pulsing with red light when he spoke.
>>
>>87546624
In order to qualify as perfidy there has to be some kind of negotiation happening with the expectation of peace until they are finished. This scenario doesn't apply for a number of reasons.

Also, they are fucking aliens.
>>
>>87554192
I mean yes, I agree, but there's that one guy that brings up warcrimes every time Infinity gets brought up.
>>
>>87553536
They've changed the colors around once or twice in the past, but it doesn't matter what they are in the comics because MovieMarvel is far off comic's canon.
>>
>>87554209
Really? Even for this place that's a special level of autism.
>>
>>87546624
Why is the hole a perfect circle instead of hammer shaped?
>>
>>87541278
Yeah, maybe it'll be Thanos Quest. That'd be sweet. This movie won't even come near as trippy as the comics though. Like IG toyed with the medium of comics in general.
>>
>>87554349
Yeah, hence this guy's post >>87550372

>>87554371
The velocity (it just got slingshot around a sun) would be able to do that.

The real question is why is there anything left of the Builder.

The answer? MAGIC
>>
>>87541211
I dunno, Hulk's pretty strong. I think it'll come off easily once he grabs hold of it.
>>
>>87553648
They did exactly this with his scene with Vision, and it worked perfectly well. (Actually I don't remember if the light pulsed as he talked, but still)
>>
File: 78226-174267-drax-the-destroyer.jpg (133KB, 400x624px) Image search: [Google]
78226-174267-drax-the-destroyer.jpg
133KB, 400x624px
this would be neat
>>
File: 1467329582513.gif (3MB, 320x237px) Image search: [Google]
1467329582513.gif
3MB, 320x237px
>>87541211

Continue giving Grape Ape as little screen time as possible

Make it all about Downey Syndrome and the quipers arguing and eventually fighting each other again over how best to fight forgettable Marvel villian #5 since that fight itself would be dull as hell
>>
Two films is enough time for the story, but the MCU heroes are dramatically underpowered to take on the guy who can control reality. Dr. Strange, Wanda, Thor and Hulk are the only ones who will be able to land punches on the guy. I just don't see what Falcon, Black Widow, Hawkeye or hell, even Iron Man can do against him.

I don't even know how they will handle multiple motherships in space!
>>
>>87546717
Secret Warrior is pretty much AoS.
Dark Reign would be a very cool Avengers film to do after Infinity Wars.
>>
>>87543926
I honestly think they won´t get higher. In my opinion, they should use this opportunity to break down the universe and start from the shambles, with the heroes partaking in adventures of a much smaller scale bit still engaging and interesting.
Kinda like what the X-Men movies did.
After Days of Future Past and Age of Apocalypse in which the stakes just got higher and higher, we got to Logan, which will be much more intimate while remaining just as interesting
>>
>>87550262
So Wanda is the one who can actually beat him, right? I mean, in Axis she proved to be a pretty proficient user of Chaos Magic. Combine that with Strange's Order Magic and you´ll get a good match
>>
>>87541211
It fits like a glove, I assume it slides off pretty smoothly.
>>
>>87556638
I´d love to see that, literally mimicking the page only with actors. Unfortunately, this is a Disney movie so they won´t go in that direction
>>
>>87558466
That's not even from Infinity Gauntlet you casual
>>
>>87558396
>AoS
No fury no buy
>>
>>87541278
>>87541287
It might actually be 4 movies, since 'Antman and Wasp' and 'Captain Marvel' happen in between the two movies.

Though I suppose you could also argue that the entire MCU has been part of this storyline.
>>
>>87546445
Disney wouldn't let them do too much Spiderman stuff, because the Spiderman film rights still belong to Sony.
>>
File: Baneposting.gif (896KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
Baneposting.gif
896KB, 500x382px
>>87541211
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>87541211
Like they pulled off the rest of their movies.

Poorly, with brain-dead pandering and convoluted/nonsensical plots generated by a boring, soul-sucking, corporate formula.
>>
>>87541211
Why are the gems alredy in it?
>>
>>87541211
One finger at a time?
>>
>>87541211
>>87541408
>>87543719
All the humour and quips were actually just so that no one will think it out of place when Thanos does something dumb to fuck himself over.

Now that's a long play.

>>87543926
>stakes
It's not a question of scale. After Infinity War, the logical route is to go smaller and more personal, not bigger.
>>
>>87547037
Like this: http://www.zippyshare.com/An-On/ipkunk0z/dir.html
>>
>>87566856
Simply ebin.

Classic meme lad
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.