[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Grievous Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 94

What's up, /co/rellians?

I actually don't like this comic that much, but hey, I got a theme going, might as well keep going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a_NSukEPOI
>>
>>87540902
why is it when anyone who isn't Lucas tries to create a star wars alien, they end up looking like shit? Worst part of the post-disney movies are the shitty fucking alien design.
>>
>Chuck Dixon
Well, at least it will be memorably unmemorable.
>>
Best part of the comic was when they showed the mini grevious armor. I wish he succeeded in his plan and he had his own grevious juniors
>>
>>87540995
Yeah, I don't know what's up with the Disney movie and their generic looking aliens. The fact that they seemingly go out of their way to avoid using Prequel aliens kinda annoys me too. I want more Togruta! More Zabraks! More Kel Dor!
>>
I used to have a friend who was OBSESSED with Grievous. This was before RotS came out, so when he went down like a chump, man o man was he crushed.
>>
>>87541066
That would have been hilarious.
>>
THE BLACK GUY DIES FIRST
>>
>>
>>
>Silence, Crazy-Hair! You're not even a member of the Council in the movies!
>>
>>
That's just a polite way of saying she feel asleep.
>>
>>
>>
>not asleep
Suuuuuure.
>>
>>
lol what a shitty Jedi
>>
>>
Geez, lady.
>>
>>
>I'm so angry my pupils disappeared!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I like it when artists draw swinging lightsabers like this instead of giving them trails.
>>
>>
>>
"Crazy-eyes Grievous", that's what they call him.
>>
He just does it that way to look cool, he's actually freezing.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
The hell is he doing, taking a bath?
>>
>>
>>
>>87541971
If the young jedi are so valuable to the Sith, why did Anakin kill the yeunglings?
>>
Pshaw, what's this talk of experiments, Dracula, I mean, Dooku? Leave that shit to Frankenstein, I mean, Tarkin.
>>
>>87542038
He just hates kids. Like, a lot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAQab-Ib8d8
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
N-not the Ugnaughts!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Grievous, your "far-reaching plans" are silly as fuck.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Sure, just follow the random Ugnaught, what could PAWssibly go wrong?
>>
>>
>>87541372
>those random orange splotches
wow, the colourist straight up gave up on that one
>>
>>
I love solar sailers. What a cool design.
>>
Ooh, look at the little Grievous helmet! So cute!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>dat Grievousface
>>
I can't say "Star Wars: Battle Droid Simulator" was much of a commercial success.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Damn, what an asshole. Those are kids, man.
>>
>>
For some reason, seeing a bunch of kids and Ugnaughts fight an army of droids feels like a very George Lucas moment. So.. kudos for autenticity, I suppose.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Why is General Grievous one of the best characters from the prequel series?
>>
>>
>>87543097
Eh, I think he's just okay.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>all blue lightsabers for Grievous
Man, fuck this colorist.
>>
>My name is Inigo Montoya
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
That's pretty fun to read, thanks for sharing man
>>
Cue the music, one last time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJCTGX1-f-k

See you in a few weeks when I start the countdown to Rogue One!
>>
>>87543443
Thanks mate
>>
>>87541098
That was me for both Grevious and Jango. Expected them both to be bad asses and both of them went out likes bitches. Taught me not to always believe the hype. That's prolly why I wasn't surprised Phasma was useless despite being plastered on everything bc she looked cool.
>>
File: 1478493657360.jpg (124KB, 600x823px) Image search: [Google]
1478493657360.jpg
124KB, 600x823px
No force users killing jedi always be awesome, because they are one who struggle and overcome.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.