[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one manages their cartoons better, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Which one manages their cartoons better, /co/?
>>
>>87539485
Disney is probably the most tolerable but that's not saying much.
>>
>>87539485
you should be posting disney XD instead of disney channel since the former is were disney dumps all it's cartoons.
>>
>>87539485
As much as i hate disney as a company, disney XD is the only other channel besides CN with original content thats good besides waifuing.
>>
As of late Disney's only sin is cancelling Wander

Nick drops every show it makes like flies, especially if they're decent
>>
>>87539485
Disney. I have PTSD from Nickelodeon's cartoons.
>>
Left only has tween sitcoms with the only cartoons being playhouse Disney while the right has cartoons but is mostly tween sitcoms. Both have a channel they shove all their cartoons off to.
>>
>>87539485
Disney. Nickelodeon kills every show that isn't a raging success. Only Spongebob, Fairly Oddparents and TMNT have lasted more than 2 or 3 seasons
>>
>>87541290
Nicktoons is also being used as a dumping ground for their tween shows as well. Can't let that audience go to waste, apperently.
>>
>>87539485
According to the Harvey Beaks thread, Disney by far.
>>
>>87539485

I am quite happy that Nick is taking more chances in the cartoons they pick up, even if it's out of desperation that Spongebob isn't doing as well anymore, and jealousy at Adventure Time. But they still lack patience and scheduling commitment that would allow shows to succeed. I quite enjoy Loud House, but I don't want them to repeat the same mistakes of the past and put all their eggs in one basket. It's also time to move away from the mindset that boys shows must have male leads, and vice versa.

Disney dropped the ball on Future Worm. It's a great show that should have had a better marketing push. I also dislike how they continue to scramble production order rather than giving us proper first episodes. It's what killed Penn Zero. They should not have moved so much resources and their top 3rd party studio to Lion Guard. That was utter garbage and better shows suffered for it.

It's a wash, but Nick seems to be on the upward slope.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.