[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Arrow_season_4_title_card.png (352KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Arrow_season_4_title_card.png
352KB, 1280x720px
So how is season 5? Haven't watched it yet. Is it worth watching? Is it better than the last two seasons? Or is it time to finally give up on this show?
>>
>>87539071
0/10
Not enough Felicity
>>
>>87539071
It's pulling itself back from the brink.
>>
>>87539071
its approaching season 2 tier good.
>>
>>87539071
As long as they do not back pedal on the closing of Olicity this season may be the one to bring it back. Action is tighter and better, plot is somewhat interesting. Felicity is only a minor role again, so far so good.
>>
>>87541267
I might actually watch this if that's the case. I hope she goes to jail for nuking that city.
>>
>>87541286
I still fear that she will become the Black Canary. Hopefully the cutie reporter does instead.
>>
>>87539071
It's become naruto
So not good but better
>>
>>87541355
There's still one locked up in Star labs, right?
>>
Season 5 is miles better than 3 and 4 so far, but I'll wait until we're close to the end before I start chanting "Arrow is good again!".
>>
>>87541355
Nope, Guggie confirmed that she won't be, and that Laurel is back by ep 10.
>>
>>87539071

It's on-par with season 1/2 which shocked the fuck out of me.

They must have either new writers of got Berlanti back or something. There's no other way.
>>
>not on hulu anymore
>don't want to actively download arrow
fuck
>>
>>87542545
My thoughts exactly, especially now that Cutty is dead

He was a significant part of what I as lik8ng about this season
>>
>>87543796

Well I heard that Laurel will be coming back in the [crisis] episode, but whether she'll stay back for good I haven't seen any confirmation of...

See, worst case scenario she's only back for 1 ep to appease the angry fans. Then they'll have her go back to her universe or something... "see fans? she's totally alive and happy! She's just somewhere she can never interfere with Marc's one true pairing again <3"
>>
>>87543886

You can stream it on cw's website if you feel like it I think.
>>
>>87544008

Yeah they usually have it up by the next day
>>
improving, but if the prometheus reveal is as retarded killing off laurel, i'll skip the rest of the season like i did for 4
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.