[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe her personality.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: wonder-woman-435-4.jpg (157KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
wonder-woman-435-4.jpg
157KB, 435x580px
Describe her personality.
>>
She's a stick of dynamite, a real go-getter, and most of all she's a loving wife and mother.
>>
File: POevLMJ.jpg (580KB, 2251x1801px) Image search: [Google]
POevLMJ.jpg
580KB, 2251x1801px
What is the point of "describe their personality" threads?

She's a superhero who is over seven decades old and who had been written and illustrated by dozens of different writers and artists over the years, who had vastly different interpretations of her character.

So the answer is, "whatever personality her writers give her."
>>
>>87538625
Compassionate, champion of the downtrodden. Especially a champion of women, but not to the exclusion of men. A symbol of empowerment to all who are powerless.

>"Submitting to a cruel husband has ruined my life... but what else can a poor girl do?"
>"Become strong!... The better you can fight, the less you'll have to!"
>>
>>87538625
She has none, because, as a major DC character, she exists as an abstraction and a canvas for popular culture, creators, and the readers to project upon.
>>
>>87538727
The main purpose is to invalidate the affection someone mighthave for this character. The last one I saw was for the Falcon.OP is probably exactly the same faggot.
>>
She's an arrogant, head-strong and volatile demi-god that see herself and her people as superior to morally and physically weak people of "Men's World" and that place all her self-worth in her mission to turn the world into a feminist utopia.
>>
>>87538625
Loving but dominant
>>
>>87538625
Alright:

>pew
>bing
>pow!
>wahooo.

Hopefully this clears a few things up.
>>
>>87538625
She's a very charming character in Justice League if nothing else. Innocent, even naive, but determined and direct in a fight. Hell, she's basically Goku.
>>
>>87539421

What JL? The cartoon? Because in the comics she's basically Kratos.
>>
>>87539653
The cartoon, yeah, it's generally really good. Arguably the pinnacle of the DCAU, coupled with JLU.
>>
File: IMG_0058.png (674KB, 1097x692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0058.png
674KB, 1097x692px
This is now describe a personality general.
>>
>>87539421
I really don't know if Goku is who I'd compare any version of Wonder Woman to.
>>
>>87538625
Superowered bisexual submissive who cares for the environment, people and righteousness.
She's no-nonsense and is quite keen on bondage.
She likes animals.
She's wise beyond her years and also occasnionally murderous and dim. A bit of a paradox.

Possibly because of different writers over the years.
>>
File: 1275031531005.jpg (498KB, 2590x784px) Image search: [Google]
1275031531005.jpg
498KB, 2590x784px
Okay, done. Next question.
>>
>>87538625

Take charge, aggressive and compassionate, but woefully socially inept due to being raised in seclusion by an archaic society.
>>
>>87541385
You really don't know Goku. You must be a Toonami era dubbie.
>>
>>87538625
Loving, shes the kind of woman who would swallow then lovingly suck for a bit after and cuddle with your dick
>>
>>87538625
Motherly; of all my favorite runs that is the closest archetype.
>>
>>87539781
Drunk, racist.
>>
>>87542997
>racist
>had a black bf
YOU WHAT, NIGGA?!
>>
All the world is waiting for her

And the power she possesses

In her satin tights

Fighting for her rights

And the old red, white and blue
>>
>>87538625
>Rule 63 Superman
>>
>>87544532
Skrulls and broods
>>
>>87538625
I can't, because she's been portrayed as everything from what she originally was to nearly the polar opposite in personality.
>>
Speaking of WW's deficiencies, her rogues galllery is utterly lacking.
>>
>>87542873
So you're really telling me that Wonder Woman is a happy-go-lucky child at heart that's obsessed with combat to the point where the possible safety of the universe only comes 2nd to a challenging fight?

Goku is a careless manchild. Yes, he cares about his friends, but his motivations, more often than not, are to battle challenging opponents. I get the feeling that Wonder Woman would view that kind of thought process as selfish and irresponsible.

Either YOU don't really know Goku, or you don't know Wonder Woman.
>>
>>87538742
>The better you can fight, the less you'll have to!
This is objectively not true.
>>
>>87546245
I'd imagine it would be after a point
>>
>>87538625

She's a man hating bitch but she's got nice legs so people let it slide.
>>
>>87538625
I think she's upstanding and powerful but a bit presumptuous and out of touch with Western civ due to her upbringing and natural ability.
That isn't an exclusively negative thing.
>>87538759
But more often than not, this.
>>
>>87538727
/thread

No superhero has a consistent personality.
>>
>>87546245

She's going for something along the lines of "if you want peace, prepare for war". Not applicable in every situation, but not false at all.

Would you want to pick a fight with a MMA champion?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.