[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC Legends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: screen520x924.jpg (108KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
screen520x924.jpg
108KB, 520x293px
Anybody else here play DC Legends?

What characters do you have? What characters are you working towards? What characters are you hoping for in the future?
>>
>'play' an app game
Bitch please, DC Legends is bugged as fuck and BORING. Any game with an Auto button is automatically trash.

Also, the designs are shit. This is really just another app game designed to leech money from children (manchildren included) with either too much time, too much money or a shitty hack that dumbs down the entire experience to "I PRESS BUTTON, I WIN".
>>
>>87537760
Needs more armor.

When I download a DC product, I want it to have so many unnecessary fucking metal plates and jagged grooves that it erects a shell around my phone like the Burton Batmobile.
>>
Trying to get fragments of character is hard as Hell. It' was fun at first but at time progressed it got tedious because the rewards were getting scarce and the energy spent on battles were increasing. I still play it but that because I have nothing else to do
>>
>>87538234
Kekked
>>
>>87538188
>Any game with an Auto button is automatically trash.
>>
>>87538254
I'm tempted to pick it up...though only because another game I'm playing is closing shop in the coming week
>>
it seems like impossible to get new characters/costumes. i don't understand all the numbers bullshit.

i wish the flash was wally
>>
>>87538849
You heard the man.
>>
File: bravo deesee.jpg (75KB, 857x481px) Image search: [Google]
bravo deesee.jpg
75KB, 857x481px
>>87537760
I tried to play it but it gave me the same error message over and over again.
>>
>>87538966
It's not that hard. Just play the missions on hard mode and you get some of that level's character pieces.

I've already got Cheetah and leveled up Sinestro and Hal.

>>87538929
What game? And yeah, games closing are the reason I never spend any money.

>>87539007
Delete the app and retry. Mine did that when it first installed
>>
>>87537760
Playing a little
I'm into Avengers Academy which I put money into
Not putting a cent into DC Legends so I don't play it all that much.
>>
>>87537760
Outside of the starting characters I have Cheetah, Bane, Chemo and Lex.
I'm pretty close to getting World's Greatest Detective Batman and i'm high enough in the league that i'll get Solomon Grundy when it ends.

It's really not that hard to unlock characters. Just speed force through heroric chapters to get fragments and play a lot of pvp.
>>
>>87539044
>He pays real money for cellphone games
I've heard people like you existed, but I thought it to be no more than mere legend.
>>
>>87539028
>Delete the app and retry. Mine did that when it first installed
That didn't work.
>>
>>87539211
Weird, I dunno then.

>>87539112
>Just speed force through heroric chapters to get fragments and play a lot of pvp.

What do you mean "speed force through?"
>>
>>87539248
When you replay a level you already did, you can expend a Flash icon before getting into the battle to automatically simulate the result.
>>
Having played Galaxy of Heroes I have to say this is one of the most blatant ripoffs I've ever seen. Even the hub looks the same.
>>
>>87539294
yeah but star wars sucks
>>
>>87539294
>Mobile """gaming""" is just an ouroboros of uninspired ripoffs with different licenses slapped on them for a quick buck outta whales

I'm shocked and appalled.
>>
>>87539267
Whoa, I didn't know you could do that. I've just been playing them manually.

It's really fucking annoying that you can't keep replaying missions for as long as you've got energy and it makes you wait like 6 hours after you fight them 3 times.
>>
>>87539343
If you make an effort to complete the daily challenges you can use the gems you get to refresh the level.
Or if you keep playing through heroic mode, you'll get multiple levels with the same reward.

Like there's a sinestro reward in chapter one then another one in chapter 3. It makes ranking up and unlocking characters easier.
>>
>>87537760
>Anybody else here play DC Legends?
Yep, I always wanted a DC: Avengers Alliance game, and now we have one.
>What characters do you have?
Hal, Zatanna, Sinestro, Diana, Deadshot, Batman , Green arrow and Flash
>What characters are you working towards?
Superman and Harley Quinn right now, they seem to be the ones the game keeps pushing on me.
>
What characters are you hoping for in the future?
Fucking Starfire, Reverse Flash, Red Hood, Nightwing, Metallo, Mary Marvel, Ravager, Captain Cold, Bronze Tiger, Captain Boomerang, Rick Flagg,Clayface, and many many more
>>
>>87539594
>Anybody else here play DC Legends?
Yes. I'm alternating between this and Kancolle. So timer isn't much of issue.
>What characters do you have?
Hal, Zatanna, Flash, Sinestro, Green Arrow, Batman, Deadshot, Diana
Trying to take Zatanna and GA to Star 2.
>What characters are you hoping for in the future?
The Rogues, Zoom, Black Manta, Simon, Jessica, Red Hood, Nightwing, Damian, Jon, Rick, Rip, Booster, Atom
>>
>>87537760
I got Masketta Man, should get Cheetah and Chemo. Dunno who to be 4th member of Injustice League.
>>
>>87540001
Sinestro, obviously.
>>
>>87540001
Survival Support Suit Lex is also really easy to get.
>>
HOW THE FUCK DOES ONE GET FRAGMENTS THE EASIER WAY?

SPEEDFORCE IT DOES JACK SHIT WHEN THE DROP RATE IS SO BAD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>87537760
I've been playing it, my main team is: Green Arrow, Sinestro, Zatanna and Green Lantern.
Thinking about switching GL for WW tho, i like the thing she does where she doubles everyone's ATK.
Batman is a shit tho.
I just want Captain Marvel desu.
>>
>>87539044
Underage detected.
>>
>>87541303
You just gotta get lucky.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-07-17-42-22.png (593KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-07-17-42-22.png
593KB, 1280x720px
Man how does one get past this stage? Huntress does a LOT more damage that the Grundy boss fight that came before, talking about Grundy I'm stuck at his Heroic level too

Fuck this
>>
>>87541516
Fuck I'm stuck on Grundy. His AOE smashes the shit out of Green Arrow and Deadshot
>>
>>87541690
Grundy is almost OP for the game. Fucker can take your entire team by himself, I barely managed to beat him in story mode
>>
>>87541784
I wish I'd tried harder to get him in the Wraith Arena.
>>
File: 1478120583049.png (2MB, 900x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1478120583049.png
2MB, 900x1700px
Superior shitty mobile capeshit """""game""""" coming through! Make way plebs!
>>
>>87541852
Me too, seems that even at his lowest Grundy is a valuable assett to the team
>>
>>87540012
I barely played him, sadly.
>>87540012
Oh, I like that. And he should be easy to get, Sexy Lexy is on six nodes. Unlike Huntress...
>>87541516
Stuck on Nekron. I barely survive until him and he starts reaping.
>>
>>87537760

Someone explain to me how Heroes 'rank up' because characters like Flash have pretty shitty starter attacks.
>>
>>87542181
You have to basically win more Flash materials to reinforce your Flash into a two star Flash, go into Heroic mode at the mission select screen and see which levels give you Flash material if you beat it, then grind it out until you have enough. Or buy packs with yellow stone.
>>
Fuck me, I'm at 1350 in pvp, I need 50 more to get Grundy but there's only 30 minutes left and i'm out of arena energy and gems.
>>
>>87542244

Thanks anon.
>>
>>87542181
Get more Flash crystals
>>
I tried to like this game. Possibility of white lantern sinestro got me hooked but after a few hours I realize it's a more boring version of Marvel Avengers Alliane.

Really man there is a hundred better games with the same premise. .
>>
>>87539028
>What game

Star Wars Uprising. Surprisingly intriguing and very story-centric for a mobile game.
>>
How do you upgrade characters?

I understand the level system and the armor system, but I'm not so sure how to get to legendary status. Even if its purely a cosmetic change, how do I level up the legendary status?
>>
>>87543896
See >>87542244
Grind materials for the character you want to reach Legendary, basically.

Protip: You'll probably get bored and give up before you're halfway there.
>>
I'm disappointed it's turn based, a DC version of Future Fight would be my great.
I'll check this out at some point but for now I spend too much time playing Future Fight.
>>
>>87542797
Galaxy of Heroes is better.
>>
Rushing to get Superman, then Luthor.
>>
>>87544470
I actually dumped that because it was too much of a grind. At least this is a grind with something of a story.
>>
>>87544570
Luthor is way faster to get though
>>
>>87545596
I know, and I stopped to grinding a bit due to the difficulty spike in chapter 4.
>>
>>87546143
I just used my energy to grind other things. Now I'm stuck at chapter 6. I have like 88 energy but it goes so quickly and it refreshes really slow.
>>
>>87541516
slap more green heroes in there. They'll do less damage and you'll do more to them.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-07-22-56-09.png (1011KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-07-22-56-09.png
1011KB, 1280x720px
>>87546859
Thanks anon, did what you did and I beat Huntress 3 stars
>>
My only problem in this game right now is the PVP and the fact that in later levels you spend your energy in like 2 minutes and then you have to wait hours to refill it.
>>
Played the closed beta for a while but recently restarted with the global launch since the game is a lot different now.
Just something to play around with when I'm not playing Marvel Future Fight.
>>
Why isn't this just DC Future Fight
>>
>>87539044
>paying in avengers academy
>giving money to tinyjew
Just use the hack you faggot
>>
Why the fuck did they have to make Green strong against Red? In mostly every other game it's Red > Green > Blue, but in this it's Red > Blue > Green.
C'mon, everyone knows Fire > Water > Grass.
>>
>>87549430
My mugga
I feel bad cause I've missed opening rifts for people in mffg the last few hot times because I got a 3 day ban from /vg/
>>
>>87554270
hey coaltoad
>>
>>87554298
Can you believe I got banned for 3 days for posting an off-topic comment
God damn overzealous mods
>>
>>87554337
What was it?
I remember when /mffg/ and all game generals got moved to /vg/ by /co/ mods and then I got a warning for posting off-topic stuff on /vg/ because I was talking about comics related to MFF
>>
>>87554372
I don't even remember but when I looked at my ban it said it was for that
It should be done by hot time tomorrow though I think
>>
>>87537760
It should've been a future fight clone.
>>
>>87554399
we need your hot rifts bb
>>
iwas going to try this while not playing MFF but I keep getting the sync error, oh well
>>
>>87555215
My ban ends at 940am est tomorrow ;)
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.