[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STAAAANLEEEEY!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>87520502
>tfw the terrible last couple episodes could have been saved if they played this right
>They didn't
>>
File: Professor Utonium.jpg (26KB, 700x437px) Image search: [Google]
Professor Utonium.jpg
26KB, 700x437px
AKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
>>
>>87520502
DORMAMMU
>>
File: hirsch daddy issues.jpg (728KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hirsch daddy issues.jpg
728KB, 1920x1080px
TAKE THIS, DAD!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1464785148263.png (213KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1464785148263.png
213KB, 512x384px
>>87520502

I loved it and i'm sat that others didn't feel the same.
>>
>>87520865
I liked it up until Stanley instantly got his memory back, if they just made the change semi permanent with showing him slowly getting it back on the boat it would have been perfect.
>>
>>87520865
For me the GF finale was like a wavelength. It went up starting out pretty good with Bill fucking shit up, then it went down when we wasted 22 minutes in Mabel's dreamland which just felt like it was just padding for extra time and didn't add anything, then it went up again with the mecha fight, then down when Stan ruins everything for the stupidest reason, then it went up with the obvious but still pretty cool sacrifice then finally went down so hard it went through the floor and reached magma when they forced in a happy ending and the show went on for 11 more minutes then it needed to.
>>
>>87520502
EXCELSIOR!
>>
>>87520930

Maybe there is a twist?

Like: If Stanley's memories/mind wasn't erased, then Cipher probably wasn't erased...

But it is more likely just a cheap avoidance of actual consequence, because kids show...
>>
>>87520502
YA KNOW WHAT BILL
YOU ARE BLOWING UP
RIGHT
NOW
>>
>>87520826
explain further
>>
>>87520865
If ti makes you feel any better, the vast majority of casual fans who don't pick media apart thought it was excellent.
>>
File: too slow.jpg (922KB, 859x1155px) Image search: [Google]
too slow.jpg
922KB, 859x1155px
Ya'll I played this vid backwards and I heard a secret message.
>>
>>87520865
Despite a few gripes I have with the finale Bill's actual moment of death was fucking great.
>>
>>87521711
welcome to 8 months ago.
>>
>>87521328
Just a meme, like the "hack" thing or "take this, rich people."
>>
>>87520971
This is kind of how I feel, except that I didn't feel like "Stan gets his memories back" ruined things. It made it worse than it could've been, yeah, but it was still pretty good overall.
>>
>>87520971
I've always thought the "Stan ruining the zodiac" moment was a nice subversion, I don't get the hate against it.
>>
File: 1455766407044.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1455766407044.gif
2MB, 540x300px
>>
>>87522391
Yeah I'm glad they didn't go the zodiac route and had to find another way. I get the people had already predicted a memory gun thing but it was a solid solution and just proved that the pieces were there.
>>
>>87520930
The journal confirms that was a jumpcut, it took him a bit of time to remember things. Almost a month.
>>
>>87520971
Mabel's dreamland wasn't that important to the story as a whole but it's EXTREMELY important in character development. It's about not getting stuck in your dreams/vacations and moving on with your life, not being afraid to grow up, which is exactly what happened at the end.
>>
>>87522660
Post the page
>>
>>87522458
ONE PUUU~~NCH!!
>>
>>87522458
I think the fact that an old man in his underwear, only the "stupid" brother of the man who has spent over 30 years trying to kill you, is the one to actually kill you is pretty hilarious
>>
>there won't be a second series despite Bill invoking a spell before he dies to someday return

I wish other studios had the ability to end shows at the exact right time and now let them go on too long
>>
>>87520502
This episode was so retarded and cheesy. I like the show for his comedy but i can't get HYPE for this kind of cartoons. You DON'T get hype for this you get hype for Avatar, Voltron and Lok(Only the first season)
>>
>>87521308
O' Malley/10
Fucking loved that part.
>>
>>87522660
Bullshit. That was clearly immediately afterwards.
>>
>>87522391
It was more believable than the Parent Trap ploy they actually used. I find it absurd that the infinitely old demon who specializes in deception couldn't see through something as basic as a change of clothes and a passable impression (which, by the way, is a skill that was never even hinted at being something Stan could do).
>>
File: No Taste.jpg (220KB, 755x444px) Image search: [Google]
No Taste.jpg
220KB, 755x444px
>>87520930
>be consume grifter, shines through even with your memories erased
>entire history gone, surrounded by strangers referring to you as family and friend
>apparent grand nephew and niece are absolutely heartbroken that the man they knew is functionally dead
>cold-read those present and glean enough detail from the girl's summer scrapbook to bullshit remembering who you are
>kids are ecstatic, you continue playing along
>in private, reveal the truth to your alleged brother, he agrees to maintain the charade; the kids don't need this on their shoulders
>once the heat is off, go about relearning who you were, faking it until it feels natural enough that no one could ever tell

Might have been cool, didn't care for what we actually got.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.