[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking love Ed Edd n Eddy. Why was this show so magical? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I fucking love Ed Edd n Eddy. Why was this show so magical? I can't think of any other show from my childhood that drew me in so well and could so often make me smile and laugh without fail. How can one show be so sweet and charming and so God damn hysterical at the same time?

Fucking hell. Ed Edd n Eddy thread.
>>
File: GOOD LORD MAN.gif (835KB, 450x246px) Image search: [Google]
GOOD LORD MAN.gif
835KB, 450x246px
>>87497765
the creators were probably high more often than not when writing the episodes

i couldnt come up with this shit if i was paid for it
>>
Autism
>>
>>87497765
is it weird that I actually laugh at cartoons more as an adult than as a kid? Like I feel like I was stone face for almost everything as a kid. As an adult the absurdity of the situations are just too good not to laugh at the same goes for old looney tunes as well
>>
>>87497765
It's the absurdly short legs. They cause retardation in 75% of individuals.
>>
>>87498385
Me and my cousin watch this and other old cn shows like this out of nostalgia and it's hilarious
>>
>>87498385
When I was a kid the only things that actually made me laugh were "adult" humor shows aka cussing, sex references, and graphic violence....or if something was just so completely random or seemed so, I didn't need to understand it or why it was funny it was just a knee jerk reaction

As an adult with a better understanding of comedy, these things alone pretty much never make me laugh....not saying those things can't be funny, but they aren't WHY something is funny...when you get older you should have more of an understanding of comedic timing, wordplay, puns, and what makes a gag work in the first place
>>
>>87497765
One of the reasons i love this show is that despite not being anatomically correct, it's still a huge hit.
>>
This is my favorite CN show it always made me laugh its still pretty entertaining because its so comfy
>>
>>87497765
It's the three stooges, but with cartoon physics. It's actually pretty unoriginal, just a ton of tried and true comedy setups, with loony toons style slapstick and violence exaggerating everything. It's a formula too simple to not be good.
>>
>>87498164
>creator writes something weird/creative
>HURR WEED

Stop that.
>>
>>87497765
It has a comfy feel and use soundtrack cues. It's also timeless like Peanuts.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.