[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So people like dumb comedic superhero movies like <any Marvel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

So people like dumb comedic superhero movies like <any Marvel movie in the past 5 years> but hate Batman Forever?

Why?
>>
>>87492971

I like it
>>
>>87492971
Forever is better than most marvel movies.

Forever also had a great toyline, cinematography, visual designe and music.
B&R on the other hand is complete shit.
>>
>>87492971
Most people are ok with BF especially knowing it was way darker when filmed and the released deleted scenes show it to be a neon black.

Batman & Robin gets hate.
>>
Because of the billion other factors that go into a movie other than the number of jokes
>>
>>87493145
Like what, CGI explosions?
>>
Forever gets hate for being a divergence from Burton and leading to B&R. It's alright in a vacuum.

I imagine if in the very unlikely event that Justice League managed to turn out to be a fun, competent team-up film some people would hate it for being different from Snyder.
>>
>>87492971
>YOU SUNK MY BATTLESHIP
>Bat-nipples
>Two-Face acts like Joe Kerr
>Everyone acts like a faggot

Gee, I wonder why
>>
>>87493055
>batman forever had a great toyline

not denying that but I don't think that makes it a good movie
>>
>>87492971
because in most people's mind batman forever and batman and robin kind of meld together, and batman and robin is genuinely horrible

the other thing is that normies think batman is a super dark super serious character all the time, and you can't have any levity around him
>>
DAE think a Batman movie shouldn't be about Batman but should be about Jim Carrey mugging with his best Frank Gorshin impression?
>>
It's been a long time since I actually watched it, but I remember enjoying it.
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwOTQ3NTczMjYy.jpg (99KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwOTQ3NTczMjYy.jpg
99KB, 1200x1200px
>>87492971
Batman Forever is a misunderstood masterpiece. It is literally the updated, retooled 90s version of Adam West's batman. Now, if you're not on board with that, I understand, but it is 100% a movie that knew exactly what it wanted to do and succeeded at doing it.

also A KISS FROM A ROSE ON THE GREY
>>
Batman Forever is boring. That's the deciding factor.
>>
I always liked how they decided to take a look into the psychologic aspect of the series; why Batman is Batman.

And say what you will about everything else, but I fucking love Joel's version of Gotham, with all it's colorful lights and giant statues and confusing freeways.
>>
>>87493055
>>87493098
I actually think Batman Forever was worse than Batman & Robin.
>>
>>87494633

THIS
>>
>>87492971
It's good for its own reasons
The MCU is setting a new cinematic story telling precedent, no matter how you view the quality
>>
I love Batman Forever. It's the best live action Batman movie.

Also the soundtrack is amazing.
>>
>>87492971
>tfw unironically enjoyed all the Batmovies from the 90s.
>Even Forever, Even & Robin.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.