[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adapt to this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: adapt.gif (856KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
adapt.gif
856KB, 500x213px
Adapt to this
>>
File: Xavier crippled.webm (3MB, 980x420px) Image search: [Google]
Xavier crippled.webm
3MB, 980x420px
He didn't walk so good
>>
>>87491725
It was even worse when gohan deflected a bullet into his wife's leg instead of just catching them
>>
>>87491691
It was already in his mouth. Couldn't he have just swallowed and farted it out, and away from his friends while he was in metal form?
>>
>>87491691
He adapted himself straight out of that shitty movie
>>
>>87491691
Is there any reason why he couldn't?
>>
>>87491691

fucking FOX
cancer fucking company
>>
>>87492555
His powers weren't developed enough yet.
>>
>>87491691
he was black
death is the only type of adaptation that suits them
>>
>>87492520
first class is literally the only good xmen movie
>>
Love how after Kevin Bacon says slaves they pan to the black guy.
>>
>>87492646
>adaptation to death
that means they would be immortal dumbass
>>
>>87492848
It's the closest we ever got to an actual X-Men movie, up until they finally make an X-Men reboot/spin-off out of Deadpool.
>>
>>87494406
/pol/acks aren't known for their intelligence.
>>
>>87491691
>guy whose power is literally "can't die" is killed
>pixie girl lives

I know it's not the same but comics Darwin teleported after being beaten up by the Hulk and even became a god to fight Hela.
>>
>>87491691

My headcanon is that he adapted so as to survive despite having his molecules scattered all over the place, but his consciousness was also scattered enough that pulling himself back together again will take decades. Sort of like Plastic Man that one time.
>>
>>87492646

At least use the "he should've adapted to being white" because it plays into the black guy dies first trope.
>>
File: darwin adapts to the hulk.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
darwin adapts to the hulk.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>
>>87494026
It's because he said it directly to Darwin in character. Which I think is even funnier.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.