[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Green Lantern: A Celebration of 75 Years storytime part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 177

>>87487994
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>87490817
>Some anons complain about, to many Barry stories and, not enough jay and wally.
Any mention of Bart at least???
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>87491437
Yes bart got a solo issue His 2007 flash run
>>
>>
>>87491437
Bart was the worst Flash by far though. I'd rather they skip that mistake.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>87403340

https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/87432328/#q87435421

Flash
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>87491505
>>87491521
Well sorry anons but Bart is my favorite flash (also the first Flash I came to know when I first began to read comics).
>>87491651
Thank you anon.
>>
>>
>>87491855
No problem.
>>
>>87450546

>>87472784
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>87491667
>make book called GL A Celebration of 75 Years
>include one of the worst things they've ever done to the franchise
thanks DC
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
http://dcuguide.com/glcorps/curtain/gl48-50.php

GREEN LANTERN #48-50
Writer: Gerard Jones
Penciller: 48 - Darryl Cobbs, 49 - Fred Haynes, 50 - Darryl Banks
Inker: Romeo Tanghal
Cover: Kevin Maguire

It's no secret that "Emerald Twilight" (the story arc that destroyed the Corps and turned Hal Jordan into Parallax) was planned at the last minute. Gerard Jones himself has said on numerous occasions that something entirely different was set to run in GREEN LANTERN #48, #49, and #50. It was, unfortunately, deemed by Kevin Dooley too uninteresting to grab new readers. Mike Carlin, Paul Levitz, Archie Goodwin, and Dennis O'Neil were then assigned to write a new plot for "Emerald Twilight", which was eventually scripted by Ron Marz.

The decision to run the new version of "Emerald Twilight" was so sudden, in fact, that the original plans for GREEN LANTERN #48 and #49 had already been solicited by many preview magazines used by retailers (which are released about three months before the issues they solicit). DC even ran advertisements in some of its other titles for the storyline, such as the one to the left, taken from DARKSTARS #15.
>>
GREEN LANTERN #48
by G. Jones, Cobbs, & Tanghal
"Superman and the Justice League gather by Green Lantern's side as Hal confronts the horror of the destruction of Coast City. Meanwhile on Oa, the Guardians of the Universe find themselves fighting a lethal battle against...the Guardians of the Universe!?"
Cover by Kevin Maguire & Romeo Tanghal.
>>
GREEN LANTERN #48
by Marz, Haynes, & Tanghal
"Beginning the special 3-part story Emerald Twilight that culminates in the landmark Green Lantern #50: Green Lantern confronts the horror of the destroyed Coast City, once the place where he lived, worked, and even buried his parents. Now Hal Jordan must come to terms with the death of his father, an event that led to his choosing the life of a Green Lantern. But his way of coping may cost him his ring, and the consequences of his actions will change his life forever."
Cover by Kevin Maguire & Romeo Tanghal.
>>
GREEN LANTERN #49
by G. Jones, Haynes, & Tanghal
"Green Lantern is caught up in a battle raging between two equally powerful groups of the Guardians of the Universe. Hal's side loses, and the winners' first act is to take away the power rings' 24-hour time limit, and their yellow impurity. Their second act is to appoint a new leader of the Green Lantern Corps---Sinestro!. This issue leads directly into the landmark Green Lantern #50, a major turning point for the series."
Cover by Kevin Maguire
>>
GREEN LANTERN #49
by Marz, Haynes, & Tanghal
"Part 2 of the 3-part Emerald Twilight: Hal Jordan has gone rogue, rocketing to Oa in a desperate quest for power---the power to restore Coast City! When the other Green Lanterns are unable to stop him, the Guardians are forced to reinstate the one member of the Corps who might put and end to Jordan's rampage.
Cover by Darryl Banks & Romeo Tanghal.
>>
>>
>>87489815
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>87493589
Das gay.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>87493695
>>
The end thanks for reading.
>>
>>87492512
>>
Bamp
>>
>>87497308
>>
>>87498488

>>
up
>>
>>87502021
Good
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 177

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.