[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: superJUST.png (358KB, 590x886px) Image search: [Google]
superJUST.png
358KB, 590x886px
F
>>
>>87489615
F
>>
File: CokS2BFVIAAs_Xh-600x1065.jpg (165KB, 600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
CokS2BFVIAAs_Xh-600x1065.jpg
165KB, 600x1065px
>>87489615

Please no. What will I do without Superass?
>>
>>87489615
They shouldn't have put it on the same time as Gotham. How can you expect people (and me) to choose Supergirl over my Penguinfu?
>>
>>87489986
This in all honesty.
>>
>>87489615
should've went with Constantine
>>
>>87489615

>>87489986 is right. Why CW shot themselves in the foot is beyond me. You can't have two shows appealing to the same audience on at the same time and expect both to be successful.

All that said, this is still the CW, and even with those ratings it will last several more seasons.
>>
It was on at the same time as Gotham when it was on CBS for the first season.
>>
>>87489615
>Halloween
>target demo is young adults

Don't read too much into it.
>>
>>87489986
>How can you expect people (and me) to choose Supergirl over my Penguinfu?

By having good tastes
>>
>>87489811
He can still be around, show up from time to time for a team up with Barry or the Legends.

>>87489986
They should have put her on Friday or after another show.
>>
>>87489615
OP are you some kind of retard? CW specifically picked it up cause they knew it wouldnt sustain ABC numbers. It premiered as the highest watched superhero show on CW. 2 million consistently is great for them.
>>
>>87489615
It's on CW now you dumbasses, that channel gets much less viewers in general.
>>
File: 1435082931387.jpg (62KB, 410x391px) Image search: [Google]
1435082931387.jpg
62KB, 410x391px
This show sucks. They could have made this a more exciting adventure kind of show, but instead they chose to make "girl gets nervous because having a rough day at the office, hope the cute boy notices me" just like ANY other primetime show on a major network. Because they went into it thinking like TV execs, thinking they are still catering to that 25-40 year old audience that wants these boring cardboard character archetypes, and they ended up making the most forgettable fucking show on television. If a Flash or SUPERMAN cameo can't save your show, it's complete fucking ass. Sinking ship. I can't believe they renewed it for season 2 at all to be honest.
>>
>>87490413
>having good taste
>choosing Supergirl over the vastly superior Gotham
>watching Supergirl period
>>
>>87489615
The only thing that determines whether it gets cancelled is how it's doing relative to other CW shows.
>>
>>87491099
Kek and this is how I know you are a disgusting casual. If you could stomach Gotham after Jim Gordon's wife has a lesbian affair with Montoya who should have been one of Jim's best friends please kys.

>in b4 its an elseworld!

No. Elseworlds keep the characterization in tact, Gotham is just a soap opera that uses the names of Batman characters.
>>
>>87491244
That might not even matter, considering how expensive it is to produce. That's the main reason why CBS gave it the axe.
>>
>>87491299
>Elseworlds keep the characterization in tact,
Not always. Hence "Elseworld"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.