[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Champions #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (4MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3975x3056px
Is Cyclops worse than the Red Skull?
>>
>>87486098
No, that is just anti x-men propaganda by marvel
>>
>>87486098
Well let's see.

He stalked the team on their camping trip, creeping at them from the bushes as they ate and talked among each other. He clearly could have seen Chulk there, but instead he attacks directly once Chulk returns to camp, despite no sign of alarm from the team. And after all that, he still has the nerve to ask to join them.

Not really a sign that he should be trusted. But neither does it mean he's worse than hitler/red skull tier.
>>
>>87486258
>he attacks directly once Chulk returns to camp
Plot Twist: Chulk actually set the whole thing up while he was gone to get Viv to kiss it and make it better. 5TH DIMENSIONAL BACKGAMMON, BITCHES!
>>
File: 3721871823233.jpg (999KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3721871823233.jpg
999KB, 1920x1080px
There's too many minorities...

In my comic book.
>>
>>87486098
Good God what the fuck is wrong with Hulk's face?
>>
>>87486098
He's the leader of X-Reich. Of course he is.
>>
>>87486599
>Good God what the fuck is wrong with Hulk's face?
Humberto Ramos is what's wrong.
>>
>>87486599
He's thinking about the statuatory rape he's about to commit.
>>
>>87486720
>Tfw mexican and hate Ramos' horrible art since Superior Spider-Man
>Tfw everyone in mexico would blindly suck his dick simply because "he's mexican we have to support our own"
>Stop buying anything he's done and tell people how much the only mexican artist on Marvel sucks balls.
>>
>>87486098
>>
>>87486098
Jesus fuck I hate chink Hulk

I miss Banner
>>
>>87486562
What happens when comic books are only minorities?
>>
>>87486901
His dick size changes to a normal human sized dick when he becomes the hulk.
>>
>>87486562
I know your joking but it's actually true
>>
>>87486599
>what the fuck is wrong with Hulk's face?
He's Korean-American, you racist fuck!
>>
>>87487026
Is his name Kim-Jong Smash?
>>
>>87487068
>Kim-Jong Smash?
Jade King Kong!
>>
>>87486098
Naw, that's just opinionated teenagers who don't yet know the full story. Cyclops isn't anywhere close to Mutant Hitler, that would be Magneto
>>
>>87486914
>What happens when comic books are only minorities?
Marble Nowest! (Followed by sales tanking even more catastrophically leading to Marvel R̶e̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶ ReBorn!)
>>
>>87486098
They keep saying Cyclops is Hitler. What did he actually do?
>>
>>87487095
>calling a Jew hitler
Carol pls leave
>>
>>87487182
When the ethnically cleansing cloud of Inhumanity killed Madrox, Cyclops went to see if there was anything he could do to save the mutant, and died.
>>
>>87487182
Something really really bad.
>>
>>87487182
Be white and male.
>>
What are some good rightclops recs?
>>
>>87487201
A jew can be Hitler so long as their actions follow the same lines, Mags has always wanted to wipe out all of human life so that mutants can live human free lives. He is titally Mutie Hitler
>>
>>87487468
>Mags
>jewish
He's a Gypsy not a Kike.
>>
>>87487465
Yes.

Read:
NXM-->Deadly Genesis (proto Rightclops is born)-->Messiah CompleX-->Utopia (the awakening of Rightclops)-->Second Coming-->Schism-->AvX (the rise of Rightclops)-->Benis's UXM (it's not very good, but it's readable, and has some highlights, plus Bachalo art is always nice).

Supplemental readings:
Basically anything with Uncanny X-Men in the title barring 'The Rise and Fall of The Shi'ar Empire', which is worth reading for the setup to War of Kings.
X-Force v.3, not much Cyke, but it's pretty important to see the effects of the burden of correctitude.
Nation X: X-Factor One Shot.

Second Coming is GOAT btw.
>>
>>87487596
I never said he was Jewish, >>87487201 this anon did
>>
>>87487596
>>87487809
Are you idiots serious?
He is Jewish.

His (former) twin children, Wanda and Pietro, were Gypsy, thanks to Magda, a gypsy Half-Jews, but they aren't his kids anymore. I haven't been keeping up with Wanda's solo closely, but I believe even that is now changed and they might not be Gypsies after all.

As for Lorna, she's ethnically half-jewish, but not Jewish.

Seriously, do your research before claiming things out your ass.
>>
>>87486098
Yes
>>
>>87487894
I thought Jewish only passed through the mom or something.
>>
>>87488408
The faith flows through the mother, but you can be ethnically half-Jewish (it's weird).
>>
>>87487894
Does he follow the rules and such that people who follow the Jewish religion? If not I'd say that his parents were Jewish, but not he himself as he doesn't believe in the same beliefs that Jewish religious follows believe. Religion doesn't dictate race.
>>
>>87486098
Well, Cyclops is right, but Red Skull is far-right, which makes him even better.
So Cyke is worse.
>>
>>87488477
>not he himself
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he /was/ practicing before the camps/finding out he was a mutant, then he lapsed. Ethnically, though, he is Jewish, no two-ways about it.
>>
File: c5f[1].gif (993KB, 250x250px)
c5f[1].gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>87488535
>Well, Cyclops is right, but Red Skull is far-right, which makes him even better.
>>
>>87486098
They are both Alt-Right.
>>
>>87487182
Went to war with the Inhumans.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.