[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do autists always give their ocs heterochromia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: ac-cooper-00.jpg (675KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
ac-cooper-00.jpg
675KB, 600x826px
Why do autists always give their ocs heterochromia?
>>
>>87483853
they want to feel "unique" and be that "one of a kind" type of person.
they want to feel "important" and be your typical special snowflake without putting actual effort into doing something like that.
it's a damn stereotype, they think it looks cool.
>>
>>874839132
come to think of it, they want to look "exotic" and "special" enough so people will look at them and say "WOW" and focus their attention to them to feed their egos and are unable to realize that their personalities are flawed.
it is like furries, all of them want to be "special".
I have an autist friend and he told me the why they do that and I asked him the Wwhy he doesn't fall for thatW, he told that some of the autist are able to overcome their "defects" and become as normal as they can and pass undetected, he actually learned how to hide his powerlevel and wouldn't show it.
aside from that, they just want to look good and give you the typical mysterious but cool vibe.
>>
>>87483853
they don't anymore, now t's vitiligo
>>
File: cooper-full-01.jpg (367KB, 359x800px) Image search: [Google]
cooper-full-01.jpg
367KB, 359x800px
>>87484807
>they don't anymore
They obviously still do. The character from the op is recent.
>>
>>87483853
My grandma adopted a stray cat. She has a blue eye and a green eye. Her name (the cat's, I mean) is Bonita.
>>
>>87484807
came here to post this
don't forget stretch marks and hairy legs and armpits on female characters
>>
>>87485288
Outside of a very small circle, that's super rare.
>>
File: tumblr_lvi4wgMRbS1r3avk6.jpg (114KB, 450x585px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvi4wgMRbS1r3avk6.jpg
114KB, 450x585px
>>
>tfw have heterochromia
>tfw it's seen as a special snowflake thing in fiction
>>
File: 1444434373282.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1444434373282.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>87484807
>now t's vitiligo
I got vitiligo myself, can you elaborate
>>
>>87487829
Everything that makes you look different was the mark of the devil/magic/whatever at some point in history. Heterochromia is just rare enough to have kept some of that rep, unlike, say, gingers.
>>
>>87488517
People give characters vitiligo for no reason to make them stand out. No one gives a shit you have it irl. People irl have heterochromia too, it means literally nothing other than you have shit genes.
>>
>>87483853

well man how can eyes be real if mirrors is just reflecting what you see in your eyes in the mirror
>>
>>87483853
>>87484807
>mfw a friend who is a borderline sjw does this with her "oc" characters
>mfw theres a faggot fairy trans with vitligo
>mfw the main love interest guy has heterochromia
>mfw the main char is literally herself
her tumblr is a fuckin lulcow for me
>>
>>87483913

It must be wonderful to know so much about people.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.