[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telltale's Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

>abused by dad
>suffer from split personalities
>gf is a former street prostitute
>big day ruined by some smelly britbong in a bird mask
>face melted off by said britbong
>cucked by your best friend

J U S T
>>
>>87482247
His face was fine in my playthrough. Maybe you just suck.
>>
That's not Two-face?
>>
>>87482256
that cat pussy is too strong
>>
>>87482282
Yet you can save Harvey and still fuck her.
>>
>>87482247
>face melted off by said britbong

You fucked up, you idiot.
>>
>>87482256
>>87482365
How does it feel knowing all your effort and different choices won't actually matter?
>>
>>87482247
>abused by dad
>suffer from split personalities

They confirmed that this Harvey didn't have a shit childhood. He was relatively stable and mentally healthy before the debate.

Shame about everything else, tho.
>>
>>87483150
It's okay because I didn't pay for that, I paid for slightly different reactions!

I can't believe people actually defend this nonsense.
>>
>>87482247
I also went out of my way to annoy him as much as possible throughout my playthrough. Not helping him win political points at the party, shit talking him, not letting him in with Falcone, cutting off his campaign money...
>>
>>87484545
>not being a bro to your only friend
holy shit, your Bruce is autistic as fuck.
>>
>>87482356
R-really?
>>
I shook Falcone's hand because I wanted brownie points with Harvey, so what happens when I don't shake hands? The News gets suspicious that I didn't shake hands with him?
>>
>>87485368
Yep

This is a telltale game, anon

Different choices are an illusion
>>
>>87486042
Yep.

They still assume you're in cahoots with Falcone since he's in the party and talks to you in the first place.
>>
>>87482247

What bothers me about Two-Face is how he never uses all his money to fix his mouth. Never being able to close his mouth leaves him vulnerable to infection.
>>
>>87482247
Shit dude get a plastic surgeon or something
>>
>>87486209
>Two face
>Needs to fix his face, develops psychological issues over it

New clayface origin? They ever done that before and merge them?
>>
>>87486249
>Batman's new arch nemesis: Faceman
>>
>>87486249
Not Two-Face, but they did merge False-Face and Clayface in the '66 comic.
>>
>>87486209
But then he'd just be Oneface. Again.
>>
>>87486269
>Give up, Batman! You can't...face me!
>>87486387
I'm gonna admit to not knowing who False-Face is
>>
>>87482365
>>87482256
>Not allowing Harvey to becoming Two-Face as quickly as possible

pretty shitty, famalam
>>
>>87482247
I want to protect Harvey so badly and I was never the biggest fan of the character before. Kudos to Telltale for that, at least. Even if any choice I make regarding him won't matter in the end.
>>
>>87484101
They never confirmed anything and he wasn't mentally healthy before the debate. They even bring up that he had past mental health issues in the game.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.