[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-11-04-33p118.jpg (355KB, 792x1152px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-04-33p118.jpg
355KB, 792x1152px
Thoughts?
>>
>>87481482
He better use the Pope like a weapon the same way he swung Dracula around.
>>
>>87481482
I didn't like it. Feels like a cheap way to end the fight
>>
>>87481482
>gloria in excelsis HEY-O

GLORY TO HEY-O!
>>
>>87481552
You play with fire, you get burned. You have a kid get vamped as a mindgame, you might get vamped yourself.
>>
>>87481482
I don't understand why he hasn't just killed him.

Back with the magic recorder, he should have just used it to summon King Rideadick from space and then while he was all confused about what is going on Murked his ass ninja-style, then with no one around to shush his ghostbuster humming just killed the spirit of astronaut vengeance when it showed up.
>>
>>87483045
Doc makes bad decisions, especially under pressure. It's why we like him.

I'm a bit...uncertain about how this is going, but I'll give Hastings the benefit of doubt and let him finish before I judge it.
>>
>>87483095
Its still super contrived that summoning the unicorn would occur to him before summoning Radical, he clearly didn't need the unicrons help at any point to kill one man.
>>
>>87483045
Doc was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, so long as he was just a quasi-shady sort-of gangster that just seemed obsessed with funding improvements to his hometown.

And even THEN he almost immediately started obssessing with arresting him just based on his suspicions.

Then he kind of fought alongside him in the future, and kind of cut him an inch of slack, and he tried the compassionate path when Radical was all 'I just want to save my people!'. Then it turned out saving his people meant killing most of humanity, so he immediately went kill-mode.

The only reason Radical survived to trick his way into the presidency was because he faked his own death and assumed a false identity. The moment he revealed himself, Doc was ready to go assassinate the new president, which is why Radical immediately had him captured, and then Doc broke out asap and went on with the 'murder Radical' plan.

Ultimately, IS a doctor. 'First, do no harm' tends to blunt his ninja killing instincts somewhat. But he's been trying to rectify his error since then.

Honestly, Radical should've just killed Doctor McNinja, too, when he had him at his mercy under the sea. But he has an issue of his own with the whole 'cutting people too much slack for reasons' thing, in his case, admiring Doc's radicalness.
>>
>>87483045
I don't think summoning King Radical with it would've fixed the problem.

He summons King Radical, but the warp gate Ron the Wizard made is still there, Ron the Wizard is still there, the time vortex thing to enact the plan is still there in space.
So summoning King Radical wouldn't have stopped his plan, it just would've put someone else in charge of it and then Doc would've had no way to stop it.

By summoning Sparkle Lord, he wiped out all of the problems in one swoop, but then Sparkle Lord made a bunch of new problems for Doc because he's a dick.
>>
Alt text: He turned Dracula into a bat

Lol
>>
I fear it's going to be anticlimactic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.