[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she still around when no one likes her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2636.jpg (135KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2636.jpg
135KB, 791x1200px
Why is she still around when no one likes her?
>>
>>87480882
to make sure everyone knows that logical things like bringing back valkyrie and letting her use the hammer is rational and therefore not pandering hard enough
>>
it's the boob breastplate
>>
>>87480882
Her book sells better than Odinson's had in years
>>
>>87480954
that's nice. the bible is a best seller too. doesn't mean god is real.
>>
>>87480931
how would this not be exactly the same

or do you think they're intentionally pandering to cancer patients
>>
>>87480882
Idk why are any of us still around?
>>
>>87480974
But it means people like it.
>>
>>87480882
I think she's kinda hot, if that counts for anything.
>>
>>87480954
Nope, stracynskis run had more sales.
>>
>>87480882
Your question is based upon a faulty premise.
>>
>>87481075
Thanks for clarifying, really makes me think
>>
Well at least Unworthy Thor is pretty neat. GOAT POWER!
>>
>>87480954
Because Odinson fans were trapped into reading it- it was the only place he appeared.

Guarantee that once Unworthy Thor is established, there will be a huge drop-off in FosThor's readers
>>
>>87481064
That was like 8 years ago
>>
>>87481048
Agreed, I doubt she has much good rule 34 though.
>>
>>87481122
Okay? So sales 8 years ago are better than Odinson has had in years. She-Thor came in with the MCU giving exposure to the character AND the only place Odinson appearing. People don't like her man, I'm sorry to tell. It's okay to be mad.
>>
>>87480882
Because Marvel doesn't care about comics they just care about reblogs.
>>
>>87481120
It's already pretty good, hopefully in this Avengers #1 Kang will be able to fuck up the timeline Berry-style so she never become Thor in the first place? Unless they make her unseceptiple to it because she Immortal now. Which at that point I may kill myself.
>>
>>87481160
She isn't hot enough nor cool enough to reblog or post. She's a pretty bland looking character other than "oh she's Thor? ..... alright man whatever."
>>
>>87480882
>Why is she still around when /co/ doesn't like her?
ftfy
>>
it has great art and it's the first Aaron story I don't think is complete shit
>>
>>87481046
go be a meth dealer
>>
Her sales haven't tanked yet, but they're getting there. Which is probably part of why they're doing Unworthy Thor now, getting ready for the inevitable. Also so they can have a comic ready before Thor 3 releases I assume.
>>
>>87481178
Tumblrinas love reblogging cancerthor
>>
>>87481125
What about /u/?
>>
>>87480954
But WHY is what I wanna know.
>>
>>87481389
Because it's not actually that bad you sperg.
>>
>>87481389
see >>87481120
It has the Odinson fans trapped, and the additional female fanbase added to that.
>>
>>87480882
She sells.
>>
>>87481833
the question why the hammer deemed thor unworthy is whar sells.
That's why people buy it. If they revealed it I bet you read ship would drop so fast it make the feminazi head spin
>>
>>87481359
But are they buying the comics? If they are, then that makes sense for why Jane Thor is still around. In the end, it's all about making money.
>>
I don't mind the girl Thor thing.
I got pissed off at first, but after reading a few issues and looking back into how this happened I started to like the idea.
Wanna find out why odinson is unworthy now.
>>
literally cancer
>>
>>87480882
Thor is my favorite Marvel comics in this days
>>
File: AH HA!!.jpg (226KB, 1348x970px) Image search: [Google]
AH HA!!.jpg
226KB, 1348x970px
>>87480882

you know why, so stop asking.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.