[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S Y N E R G Y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: GAMORA2016001012.jpg (120KB, 700x1054px) Image search: [Google]
GAMORA2016001012.jpg
120KB, 700x1054px
JUST MCU MY SHIT UP FAMALAM
>>
File: GAMORA2016001013.jpg (118KB, 700x1057px) Image search: [Google]
GAMORA2016001013.jpg
118KB, 700x1057px
>>
File: GAMORA2016001005.jpg (107KB, 700x1061px) Image search: [Google]
GAMORA2016001005.jpg
107KB, 700x1061px
>>
>>87479600
Gamora's solo is still happening?
>>
>>87479600
What exactly is the problem, turbonerd?
>>
>>87479685
>I don't read comics, please spoonfeed me
Nah.
>>
>>87479685
Posts like these have no self awareness.
>>
>>87479694
Ah so it's something that no one but autistic comic nerds will care about, got it

Have fun being angry over capeshit
>>
>>87479710
Why even post here then? Either get a life or end it all already, my man.
>>
>>87479685
I guess the only issue is that she's no longer space conan and the MCU basically neutered many other characters in comics so that's cool
>>
Sauce of this unlettered preview: http://www.cbr.com/perlman-explains-how-marvels-gamora-became-a-guardian-of-the-galaxy/

>>87479653
Yes.

>>87479700
Even without a proper label
>>
>>87479685
>>87479733
It's Nebula, you dingdongs.
>>
>Who is your title character when “Gamora” #1 begins? What’s the sort of ‘inciting incident’ that sets this story in motion?

Perlman: Gamora is on the brink of adulthood – an eighteen-year-old whose entire worldview has been molded by Thanos, the only father figure she has ever known. Gamora is already in peak form as a cold-blooded assassin, but is still in some ways a typical teenager, fighting with her sister, rebellious and snarky to her father. She carries the burden of her anger without the tools to handle it yet; she is fixated on the idea of vengeance upon the Badoon who killed her family. One of the themes of the series is that blind rage makes people easier to manipulate – and it is something we see Thanos use to his advantage with Gamora.

>Fuck you, Starlin!
>>
This makes no sense at all with Nebula's background. Christ.
>>
I'll give it 1-2 arcs.
>>
>>87480428
>I'll give it 1-2 issues.
*fixed
>>
>>87480459
>>I'll give it 1-2 issues until orders reach the cancellation threshold.
ftfy
>>
Gamora #2 is delayed to January 18, 2017
>>
>>87479685
Nebula is now part of Gamora's backstory while she was raised by Thanos.
Also, Nebula is shown as bald with cyborg implants even though that didn't happen until like the 90s, before that she had long hair.
>>
>>87479710
So you're not here for the comics. Which leaves the cartoons. Kid.
>>
>>87479600
>>87479605
So Nebula is now Thanos' adopted daughter instead of some crazy chick that claims to be his grandaughter?
>>
>>87481480
>capeshit is the only form of comics

wew lad
>>
File: batman-laughing.jpg (76KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
batman-laughing.jpg
76KB, 519x600px
Do people still give a shit about marvel?

Marvel fans are beaten housewives at this point
>>
File: Gamora totally loves spacesuits.jpg (85KB, 432x657px) Image search: [Google]
Gamora totally loves spacesuits.jpg
85KB, 432x657px
>>87480295
>Perlman: Gamora is on the brink of adulthood – an eighteen-year-old whose entire worldview has been molded by Thanos, the only father figure she has ever known. Gamora is already in peak form as a cold-blooded assassin, but is still in some ways a typical teenager, fighting with her sister, rebellious and snarky to her father.
All of this sounds absolutely awful to be frank
>She carries the burden of her anger without the tools to handle it yet; she is fixated on the idea of vengeance upon the Badoon who killed her family.
IT WAS THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH OF TRUTH WHO KILLED THE ZEN-WHOBERI FOR FUCK'S SAKE! Now not only do her early adventures in Starlin's Warlock book make no sense, but now with Peter you have two Guardians who have a personal vendetta against the Badoon, except they pretty much did nothing against them until the whole team was forcefully kidnapped and brought to a planet-sized forced labor camp.
This is terrible and I am mad.
>>
>>87479600
Remember when Nebula was just a space pirate coasting off on the lie that Thanos was her grandfather.
>>
>>87480479
It'll be silently turned into a mini and then quickly forgotten by everyone.
>>
>>87482472
Not only that, but her big deal was being an Avengers' villain and having destroyed Xandar. The Thanos thing was revealed to be something she deluded herself into because she was abused a lot by her real father
>>
>>87479600
Why couldn't they just give her hair in the movie?!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.