[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Luke Cage...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (24KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 182x268px
I have a few questions

#1. Since when was Hammer ever a competent inventor? He was laughable in Iron Man 2, yet here he develops the Judas bullets and (presumably) Diamondback's suit. Speaking of, if that kind of suit is on the black market with (seemingly) no drawbacks, why isn't every single HYDRA agent wearing one?

#2. Where did Diamondback get all his money? Was it ever explained how he worked his way into the position he had, with no benefit but being a good shot and a competent fighter.

#3. In the final confrontation with Diamondback, why did nobody shoot him in the very clearly exposed face? When he confronts the characters at Pop's, Shades shoots him in the chest about 5 times... then doesn't shoot at the face despite being at point-blank range. Similarly. Luke could just punch him in the jaw and take him out instantly.
>>
>>87478912
Maybe while Justin is in jail, someone super capable is running Hammer Tech?

Assumedly the suit is very expensive, it'd be tough to give one to every soldier in your army.

Dunno why no one shot him in the face
>>
>>87478912
i always assumed Diamondback got all that hammertech because of his links to seagate the same prison justin is in
>>
>>87478912
If you pay attention in the start of Age of Ultron, all of the Hydra soldiers had plasma rifles and body armor. Didn't help when Hulk and Thor were just shruging off the plasma and smacking them around.
>>
>>87478912
>Since when was Hammer ever a competent inventor?
Since he got his hands on alien materials and technology, it would seem.
>>
#4. Why should I care about Harlem when they preached Segregation? Why did hate the police and then demand the government get more involved in the community? Why was the only interesting characters an autistic piano playing thug and a black free loading chess player? Why was the hero so fucking awful and the fight scenes done so
Shitty?

(I loved cottonmouth and fisher)
>>
>>87478912
>#1. Since when was Hammer ever a competent inventor?
>>
File: 1240881073076.gif (976KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1240881073076.gif
976KB, 300x300px
>>87478912
1, He wasn't. That was the point. The suit looked goofy because Hammertech. The Suit was a flawed design and started failing because HAMMERTECH.

2. It didn't need to be explained considering that it's implied that he had some connections somewhere to sell alien materials from "the incident" which alone was insanely valuable to weapons manufacturers to begin with. In "Item 47" and Agents of Sheild, it's clearly seen that Alien/Chitauri materials are exceedingly dangerous for a multitude of reasons.

The fact that he had hands on the product and was able to deliver was more than enough to paint the picture, especially since just an individual "judas bullet" alone could potentially have the street value of a six figure sum.(IE: $756,000 per bullet.... which is potentially not accounting for the price of the gun, which could be even more.)
https://youtu.be/QlKa6ex5Ry8?t=1m53s

Considering that the police were armed with slightly lesser variants of those same weapons at one point, it could be assumed that Diamondback still made off with a hell of a sale regardless of the outcome of the season's conclusion. Even worse is the possibility that all of Diamondback's scheming could have just been seen as a farce/con just to make more money, especially considering the fact that on a technicality that Diamondback could technically be charged with very little and may have plenty of finances to buy his way out of jail.

3. There's a distinct difference between self-defense and Murder. Regardless of whether or not it's apparent, nobody wants to get fucked by the long dick of the law on circumstances when there's witnesses present. Shades can Kill a witness in the street in cold blood when he's sure there's nobody around, but if you get fingered for it in a police lineup and same witnesses testify in court against an untainted judge and jury, that's your ass.

It's qualifiers like these as to why Mariah and Shades can easily walk out of an arrest.
>>
>>87479172
>Maybe while Justin is in jail, someone super capable is running Hammer Tech?
MCU Sasha Hammer I hope
>>
>>87478912
1. Those inventions were made by Hammer Industries, not Hammer himself. I assume that while he went to prison, his company still carried on with their research, and got their hands on alien materials after the battle of NY. The suit might have been experimental and not yet mass produced. However it is indeed going to be strange if we won't see this kind of technology in the MCU agian.

2. Diamondback seems to have connections with Hammer Industries or maybe even Hammer himself, as it's probably not a coincidence that Seagate is the same prison where Hammer is. Hammer has a history of allying with insane criminals hell-bent on taking revenge on superheroes, after all.

3. Dunno, the last episode was all stupid.
>>
>>87478912
Some ideas are stinkers but if I remember right, his company is number 2 in inventions to Starks and became the number 1 in weapons once Stark left the weapons game.

You don't get to that position by having 99% shit products.
>>
>>87481277
With regards to #3, Shades shot him in the chest literally moments before, with no reason to believe that it wouldn't work. So him not wanting to kill in front of witnesses (who were all people who wouldn't rat him out), doesnt really hold water.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.