[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill Six Billion Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 5

File: SOT5.jpg (1MB, 980x1515px) Image search: [Google]
SOT5.jpg
1MB, 980x1515px
Throw your daughters on the pyre
>>
File: fashionallison.jpg (91KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
fashionallison.jpg
91KB, 800x900px
Also here's this!
>>
>>87478891

I just now realized that this is the first time White Chain isn't dealing with an Allison that isn't panicking and demanding to know what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>87478891
This brown chick is so dead
>>
>>87478891
So she's literally the only person Allison can't actually toss overboard.

Sort of like the Helicopter Pilot in Day of the Dead.
>>
>>87478891
>You're being remarkably agreeable
>Bitch I can Royalty you to death you not scary
>>
>>87478903
>Landsknecht Allison
muh dick
how many village children do you think she would rape?
>>
>>87479370
All of them, even the orphans, especially the orphans.
>>
>>87478891

>That smug

Dayum gurl
>>
>>87478903
Oh my
>>
>>87478891
i can't wait til allison straight up tells white chain that zoss chose her and not zaid. white chain's reaction will be great

but then again does she even remember her dream with incubus? does she even still realize zoss chose her?
>>
I hope the black girl sticks around. Nice to see that the more intriguing story was saved for last.

Still feel like Zoss turned Zaid into a red herring so as to give Allison a chance at learning her new powers and a test for said powers.
>>
God, I love this comic so fucking much. I just wish that if I wanted to binge read it that I'd have to wait a month. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to suffer the agony of two pages a week.
>>
>>87480069
Isn't he supposed to be doing an extra page every other Sunday or something? Could have sworn his Patreon was still at 10 pages a month.

Haven't noticed any Sunday updates recently.
>>
>>87480069
>read newest page
>read full chapter including most recent page
>read whole book including most recent chapter
>read entire comic including most recent book
>then do it again next page
>>
>>87478903

Whoa, dem eyes!

I...

I think I'm even more in love.
>>
>>87480156
Sunday is listed as a "sometimes" thing in the about/contact.
>>
>>87478903
This better be her look for the majority of the comic. It's on Almalexia levels of wicked awesome.
>>
>>87478891

Princess' speech bubble is the wrong color.

CURSE MY OCD THAT MAKES ME STARE AT THAT NOW.

Abaddon, pls fix, pls pls?
>>
>>87480184
But with 10 pages a month that should mean 2 Sunday out of the month, but I haven't seen any non Tuesday Friday updates for a long while. Wondering if he's just stopped updating on the off days. Wouldn't blame him, it's crazy amounts of work as is.
>>
>>87480199
>>>87478903
>This better be her look for the majority of the comic.

I agree she looks beyong awesome there, anon, but even for a detail-scribbling monster like Abaddon, that outfit might be a bit much to draw....
>>
>>87480022
She will.

>>87480199
>>87480219
It's really just a design for fun. Not an outfit she'll adopt.
>>
>>87478891
That Pixar lamp seems really out of places
>>
>>87480853
YOU FOOL
No civilization worth subjugating would be without entertaining, computer-generated animations, the lamp being a signifier of such a people
>>
>>87478903
Final Fantasy as fuck. A weeb like Allison would totally love wearing that.
>>
>>87478903
Feeling some Sun Wukong vibes from this.
>>
>>87480199
She cut herself into a new form.
>>
>>87480853
That's the point. Throne has televisions and modern guns. Not every world is technologically behind and while the Seven DO limit technology, they don't do it complete, and it mostly applies to weapons of war. Jagganoth is the one that hoards most of the tech, so that'll be exciting. Divine fighter jets and weird holy laser weapons that'd make Kirkbride proud.
>>
>>87481083
As expected of a god with an Indian aesthetic. Those guys have nuclear weapons even in their gods' mythology.
>>
>>87481083
Pretty sure throne's TV are used by Gog-Agog, who runs all the media.
>>
>>87478891
>all those women were trained their entire lives, only to be used as nothing more than sacrificial lambs by Om

Okay, THAT'S grim
>>
>>87478891
So Mottom used people with legitimate skills (in this case a trained advisor) as sacrifices. I hope that smarter people taste better. if not, she's wasting resources.
>>
>>87481535
She may have just found it funny. All those years spent in training, only to end up as fertilizer for the Giving Tree. Mirrors her own circumstances too and how she got with ol' Hastet. Otherwi
>>
>>87481535
>>87481559
Otherwise, she may not have cared at all. What "waste of resources"? She's ruler over a 7/th of the universe and she hasn't even gone through all the worlds she owns yet. In the whole of the multiverse, the "best and brightest" are as common as dirty I'd bet.
>>
>>87481563
Especially when Servants exist, I mean. Whole races exceedingly skilled at something. I bet there's a whole race of Servants who exist for accounting.
>>
>>87481535
It's maybe a way to keep up the illusion. If she says they need training, people will believe that the girls aren't intended for immediate sacrifice.
>>
>>87478903
It's just a design of what Allison would look like if she agreed to Om suggestion.
Abby told someone on twitter that he will probably do one for each demiurge.

And i agree, she looks amazing.
>>
>>87482114
Oh man, that's going to be pretty cool, dang it.
>>
>>87481535
She may not even know about their skills. Her servants probably thought that since they were going to send her someone, that "someone" better be skilled.
>>
>>87478891
>You've been flying the ship?
>Well, I... If you insist...
What does that mean?
>>
>>87482186
It probably means she's about to show her.

That, or she's like 'well, if you insist I can stay, I can't say no'.
>>
>>87482186
It will makes more sense next page dixit Abby.
>>
>>87478903
>Allison's Bizzare genocide
>>
>>87481535
Oh wow, the embodiment of gluttony wastes resources? Fucking shocking.
>>
Princess's fucking face in the second to last panel. Jesus christ that expression screams "...and I wish she wasn't."
>>
>>87482114
>Allison after Incubus
Nnngh....
>>
>>87481083
>>87481100
>godlike figures with massive amounts of technology and a fuck load of belligerent knight grease monkeys and programmets

Based as fuck. It's like a techpriest and some warboys got together and had an orgy.

>>87482899
I kinda feel bad for her
>>
>>87483956
>I kinda feel bad for her
Was it ever explained why 'Take the girl to the floating palace' would be so taxing to old Vladok?
>>
>>87484017
That's a good point. Ebon devils are so few in number that they're likely to be pretty infamous high profile figures, known for pulling shit and fooling people to increase their fame and she'd their names. Maybe Mottom had a bone to pick with him and he wasn't to keen on fucking with a demiurge.
>>
>>87483040
Lewd.
>>
>>87481535
Abbadon's said that 10 girls from each calling get the chance to become clerk knights (like the woman corralling the girls around). So... not a total waste?
>>
>>87484017
Pride. Someone so powerful and ancient is bound to have a big ego. And he was beaten by what is literally a dumb teenage girl. In what of his dedicated hobbies.
And maybe he didn't want to fuck with a demiurge.
>>
>>87483040
>>87484147
That arc is gonna be so goddamn rapey I can't wait. The guy owns a tower that looks like a horsedick for fucksake.
>>
File: You can not be my wingman..jpg (128KB, 808x960px) Image search: [Google]
You can not be my wingman..jpg
128KB, 808x960px
>>87479370
>Landsknecht

I seen some wrong, but I haven't seen that sort of wrong today.
>>
>>87478903
I'd like to notice that she is yet to actually fight anyone.
>>
>>87478903
>You will never be raped by a sexy short hair warrior god-queen
>>
>>87482114
What exactly was Oms suggestion?
Act as if she were taking her place right?

How would that help her in any way?
She would still get squashed if the balance gets tilted, she still would have to eat the fruit and feed the tree, she still would have to hold up the place...
Assuming of course she wouldnt give up her key, becasue without that allison could just get rid of her even if she decided to play ball.
>>
>>87482114
>post-mammon arc
>draws her as an orthodox Jew

Top kek
>>
I hope someday this will get an adaption for television, but that seems bleak with how small of a medium internet comics are.
>>
>>87478903
yes... YES.
>>
>>87478903

I like it. Very "Amano-ish".
>>
>>87487399
i dunno dude, im starting to feel internet content is going to be the next well for hollywood to run dry.
we had giant hollywood production made of a twilight fan fic and the martian, and aparently worm and homestuck are in negotiations to go to tv

there is always hope
>>
>>87481535
Probably more like people want their girl to be chosen, and they think they're going to be used for their minds so they teach them. Mottom probably never told them to teach them only that worthy girls would be chosen.
>>
>>87488202
>worm
Source?
>>
>>87490034
https://twigserial.wordpress.com/2016/02/27/counting-sheep-9-12/
in the comments wildow makes some allusions, he also said some things on reddit
>>
>>87487399
>>87488202
If there's a movie made, Guillermo Del Torro must direct it. If there's anyone who can handle the world building of Throne on the big screen it's him.
>>
>>87491566
This.

Also this comic looks awesome but is such a mess. I mean I love it, but it's a fucking mess. I'm scared it'll go the way of lackadaisy.
>>
>>87491004
Sweet!
>>
>>87478891
I don't understand her reaction in the bottom right. It doesn't flow, Allison made a request for confirmation and the Dravidian chick acted as though it was a request, but it wasn't phrased in such a way that it could even be interpreted that way.
>>
>>87481083
It's not a matter of tech, but of aesthetic. That design is built that way in large part because it's easy to manufacture in a factory. It doesn't fit with the other things, which have designs that don't reflect that.
>>
>>87478891
I wonder how that education compares to our world. Like, is she basically a nursing undergrad?
>>
>>87480170
Well, you know the most recent book is actually less than a chapter in length so far, right?
>>
>>87480219
>>87480247
In the video game, it'll be the bonus outfit you unlock for beating the Mottom level.
>>
>>87486800
Not "act as if". Mottom wanted to cede her throne and die.
>>
>>87488202
>Worm and Homestuck
They're both far too long and convoluted and will end up utter shit.
>>
>>87493705
Worm can be shortened and truncated considerably and not lose too much. Homestuck isn't even good so it wouldn't work.
>>
>>87493910
There are things you can do to Worm to make it shorter, but some bits really are that long. TV goes way faster than prose, but some stuff is still going to take like a whole season to cover a few days.

Homestuck's problem isn't so much that it's shit, but that it's convoluted and heavily designed around its format.
>>
>>87494028
I think a big part of what makes Worm long is that the fight scenes are described in more detail than is really necessary. If you can just show stuff happening I'll bet you can halfen it entirely.
>>
>>87493671
>and die
Nope.

She wanted to just glut herself in privacy without needing to worry about feeding the ever-growing hunger of the kings, warlords and guilds of a seventh of the multiverse. Alison was going to do that all for her instead.
>>
>>87494064
Considering how disproportionately long the Slaughterhouse Nine arc was, you may be right. But that brings up another issue: How are you going to convey what Skitter's actually doing in a visual format?
>>
>>87494133
A few times it's mentioned how Taylor moves in her strange way. If you show her doing her weird movements in coordination with the bugs, and for scenes where she's using the bugs to get the shape of a large area you can make it look like a 3D radar or something. It wouldn't be too hard. I just watched Carrie and I liked how it showed her using her telekinesis so do something like that.
>>
>>87494229
The other side of that is that Taylor had no idea she was being weird. She didn't even realize she was doing it. There's no way that's gonna come through in video.
>>
>>87494272
In a show it wouldn't be so rigidly in first person. She can still be surprised when it's shown or told to her how she moves. It would probably benefit the show to take more of a third person format I think. First person only really works well in books and video games.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.