[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ I've come to bargain. /co/ I've come to bargain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 12.gif (970KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
12.gif
970KB, 480x200px
/co/ I've come to bargain.

/co/ I've come to bargain.
>>
File: zack-snyder-batman-superman.jpg (164KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
zack-snyder-batman-superman.jpg
164KB, 670x377px
/co/ I've come to bargain

I'll keep making completely garbage superhero films until you stop watching any of them

With the power to control time I can make an infinite amount of godawful cinematic trainwrecks and ruin every one of your favourite characters

/co/ I've come to bargain
>>
>>87478844
Really loved that ending. Here's a guy afraid of failure and he overcomes it by sticking himself in a time loop of eternal failure (not just overcoming the fear, but using it to win.)
>>
>>87479193

Yeah, I thought it was a clever solution. One of the better parts of the movie.
>>
>>87479211
Although I was curious why Dormammu didn't try to wait it out. How long could Strange have kept that spell active?
Dormammu couldn't have waited for Strange to fall asleep or starve?
>>
>>87479392
He was reversing time, he wouldn't become hungry or tired. He could really do it forever, besides the strain on his mind.

I wish they had hinted he was doing it for months or something.
>>
>>87479392
>why Dormammu didn't try to wait it out.
Maybe he's just as impatient and arrogant as Strange was. That Dormammu, too tricky for his own good!
>>
File: cheese and crackers.jpg (96KB, 538x799px) Image search: [Google]
cheese and crackers.jpg
96KB, 538x799px
>>87479463
>>
>>87479417
Ah true yeah I guess if Dormammu didn't kill him and tried waiting him out, Strange could still just reverse time anyway.
I also assumed he could've been gone far longer than we saw. We saw about 15 deaths? Easily could've been thousands, maybe that was even meant to be implied
>>
>>87479490
Imagine going to see the newest capeshit, it looks totally normal from the trailers, then it starts and all the dialogue is like this

Glorious
>>
>>87479417

Yeah, just go nuts, imply millenia or something. Split the screen, then split again, do it faster and faster after 30 frame splits you have over a billion events so it adds up quickly. Something like that.
>>
>>87479517
I would've enjoyed that
>>
File: drat.jpg (76KB, 650x325px) Image search: [Google]
drat.jpg
76KB, 650x325px
>>87479507
>Infinity War starts
>Relatively run-of-the-mill MCU stuff
>Thanos shows up for the first time in-person to confront the forces of Earth
>He's in the Thanoscopter
>>
>>87479193
yeah it was an actual fucking dr. strange ending. good on the filmmakers.
>>
File: dormammu.gif (66KB, 540x367px) Image search: [Google]
dormammu.gif
66KB, 540x367px
I'm glad they changed Dormammu from this Jack o Lantern.

It would have been way too fucking hilarious.
>>
File: qb.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
qb.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
____Bargain?____
/人 ‿‿ 人\
>>
>>87479392

Dr. Strange figured out how to put it in endless loop till he gets what he wants
>>
>>87479490

I want this to happen in Infnity Wars just to see the normies reactio. I mean Marvel couldnt sabotage their brand even if they tried to at this point
>>
You're really funny I bet people like you.
>>
>>87482556
>sabotage

Avengers 2 nearly did that.
>>
>>87483355
epic meme sjw bitch
>>
>>87481074
Not /co/ aside, I do love characters like this. I love complete fucking asshole wish granters who damn near fetishize the monkey's paw "exact words" scenario.
>>
>>87483355
>tfw forgot avengers 2 even came out until this post
>>
>>87483355

People will forget the bad movies out of existence, like TIH
>>
>>87479392
you dont understand the concept of a time loop
>>
>>87484242
you dont understand the concept of a time loop
>>
>>87483433
That's not what Kyubey is, though. The girls in PMMM all got what they wished for, exactly the way they wanted it, not some asshole genie "exact words" reinterpretation. The problem was that they weren't wishing for what they actually wanted.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.