[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daria of our time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Daria_logo[1].jpg (180KB, 604x599px) Image search: [Google]
Daria_logo[1].jpg
180KB, 604x599px
What current generation cartoon is most closest to Daria?
>>
>>87471103
Bojack?
>>
>>87471103
Diarrhea thinks she's funny!
We all know she's wet an' runny!
>>
File: tumblr_nz02r2OPWp1tcsgn2o1_1280.jpg (300KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz02r2OPWp1tcsgn2o1_1280.jpg
300KB, 843x843px
>>87471229
The show mocks the absurdities of modern culture but doesn't act smugly above it all. Bojack himself probably wishes he could dive in and be apart of it as it'd mean less time looking at his own flaws.
Also despite the direct mention, Diane is way more sociable than Daria could hope to be.
>>
>>87471103
i guess south park's the closest, and that's not saying much. we don't have anything anymore telling the minority they're right and the rest is wrong. that isn't going to sell much.
>>
Rick and Morty, via Rick.
>>
Diarrhea Cha-Cha-Cha!
All she says is Blah-Blah-Blah!
>>
>>87471480
Right but the show is still the closet thing we have at the moment.
>>
>>87471544
Hmm, that may be true. That fallen marriage story line is pretty good.
>>
File: fat load of tripe.png (178KB, 793x475px) Image search: [Google]
fat load of tripe.png
178KB, 793x475px
That pilot "BECKY PRIM" felt Daria-esque to me. I really hope something more happens with it because of that.
>>
File: Beavis & Butthead laugh.gif (87KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
Beavis & Butthead laugh.gif
87KB, 250x203px
Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu Hey Diarrhea you wanna score? huhuhuhuhuhuhuh

Eheheheheheheheheh Diarrhea you sucks! eheheheheh
>>
>>87471103
For /a/ - Oregairu.
For /co/ - ???
>>
>>87471229
you beat me to it. i was going to say this.
>>
>>87474474
>MTV classic only ever shows the 2011 episodes
>except on halloween they had the halloween episode from 1997

THOSE JEWS, THEY AREN'T AVOIDING THE 1990S EPISODES BECAUSE OF LEGAL REASONS THEY'RE JUST DOING IT BECAUSE THEY WANT ME TO BUY THE DVDS
>>
there isn't one because because smug about not liking things other people like died out in the mid-00s when all the 80s kids graduated from highschool. today it's about accepting people who are different than you and being supportive of your friends even when they're into things you don't care about. daria in 2016 would be about daria and jane having misadventures while trying to learn how football works so they can cheer on kevin or something.
>>
>>87475209
>because because smug
because being smug*
>>
>>87471480
God, Cartoon Mr. PB on that shirt is just fucking adorable. Too bad she had to abort his kid
>>
>>87471103
Bojack does have a Daria feel to it. They even call Diane Asian Daria and Bojack has her outlook on life
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.