[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beatriz Overseer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Ohlookatthetimeigottagotobedeadsomewhereelseherehavethisnotebookandgosavetheworldokseeyoulateriloveyousonbyebye
>>
Last two pages for comparison
1/2
>>
>>87470808
2/2

fuck I should have posted all three in order
>>
Fine we got lore. Can we go back to Beatriz now please?
>>
>>87470763

Well, Chochi impresses me again with his monsters designs
>>
Oh shit. This isn't going to be good.
>>
Let me get this straight:
>World War Pact happens, maybe caused by the elder gods/"grandmas"
>Cultists perform a ritual to try and stop the war/preventing it from happening ever again; by blocking the grandmas access to this world
>Last cultist in the ritual's chain (Mousey) fucks up and listens to the grandmas, rest of cultists don't know. The ritual works, mostly.
>Mousey+descendants can listen to the grandmas and investigate 'em; MC's dad fucked up and drew the grandmas attention, but got some neat info in return.
>Grandmas have found they have access to this world and are coordinating dragons and other assorted beasts for their nefarious purposes

Am I getting this right?
>>
>>87471019
But can he make it sexy?
>>
>>87471542
Wait no
I should get some sleep

>WWP, grandmas leave, Cthulhu takes over
>Cultists do ritual to stop Cthulhu
>Mousey fucks up and listens to Cthulhu
>Mousey&Co investigate Cthulhu, Dad fucks up but finds neat info
>Cthulhu controls dragons and assorted beasts for Cthulhu things
>>
>>87471592

Looks sexy enough for me
>>
>>87471542
Also nukes.
>>
>>87471542
I thought the grandmas were a catch-all term for whatever precursors came before them, and that the void everyone thought the grandmas went into had something else hiding in them, and that something is now on the planet tearing things up like a dragon but far more coordinated and efficient.
>>
>>87471637
THose are clearly fireworks, anon
They're celebrating that the war is finally over
>>
File: Beatriz_chp001_page032_text.png (2MB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Beatriz_chp001_page032_text.png
2MB, 900x1280px
>>87470763
Damnit,tumblr,stop fucking up my png's,you buggy little shit!

>>87470868
I patented my own brand of Namek,I call it Comfy Namek. :comfiest lore dumping place in the universe!

>>87471019
>>87471592
>>87471635
He...he-he....

>>87471610
The Curse of Silence was casted by the Grandmothers themselves,Scholars bited the dust just to ensure that no traces of the Pact Word remains. You're right in the reamining points.

>>87471732
>>87471637
Firework nukes for everyone!
>>
File: 75a6hEC257D64[1].jpg (27KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
75a6hEC257D64[1].jpg
27KB, 500x373px
>>87471937
Did you mean
>We can't LEAVE the world to...
>>
>>87472657
Damn you, little clip!
>>
>>87471937
This is kinda neat but also boring since we don't know a goddamn thing about this world so we can't even speculate on what Cthulu is or what happened inna Pact War or what MouseBoy has to do.

I hope Cthulu is an ay lmao though
>>
>>87472760

kek how do you manage to still suck at english i'm actually impressed
>>
>>87472933
It's a 24/7 effort,dude!

>>87472911
All this lore dumping can be kinda exhausting,I know...it will payoff in the shape of heavy duty action and dragon warfare..just you wait.
>>
>Chochi finally got of his ass and started updating Beatriz again
>Kaz uploaded SOMETHING finally, even if it wasn't the update
>Sabrina Online finally ended
>and yet Chochi STILL hasn't updated Lovely Pets
You abandoned it, didn't you?
>>
>>87473070
I await with bated breath.
>>
WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS. is someone actually reading all that shit?
>>
>>87473303

Your post is too long anon, give me the TLDR
>>
>>87473188
Mid november (Nov 15th,actually),I said it in the last thread (or was it on the webcmomics thread? Can't remember,sorry about my alcky memory).Also Tales and Tails,which hasn't even started beyond the cover post. I need to change my patreon to make it more "move your fatass humanity,Chochi" friendly...

>>87473195
You can breath normaly,dude...dying of asphixia is barely mandatory.
>>
>>87473303
Everyone but you.
>>
>>87473932
>dying of asphixia is barely mandatory.
Well, thank god for that.
>>
>>87473070
And MouseBoy getting his face shoved into some tits, not FrogWomans, along with that dragon warfare, I hope
>>
>>87475178
Just remember to be respectful,there's a high chance that it's someone else's fetish.

>>87475341
4 words for you big FAT rat ASS
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.