[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bunnicula

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunnicula_(TV_series)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkI94OJYTHU

What the hell is going on with this series? It's airing all over the place except America. Kisscartoon is still stuck at only 9 episodes, when this shit already went over 26.

It's not like it's that amazing of a show with a fresh feel. The design and graphics are copy-pasted from The Looney Tunes Show for gods sake. It's just annoying to see a cartoon show unavailable on the internet in the year 2016.

So somebody please hook me up with the entire torrent of episodes and when can I get expect premieres.
>>
>>87469765
You have to remember that it's on Boomerang, aka DEAD FUCKING CHANNEL. This should be shown on CN, and Boomerang should keep on airing old cartoons. That'd be nice, wouldn't it?

But NOOOOOOOO, why the FUCK would anything nice happen?
>>
>>87469845
But where will they find time for six hours of teen titans go?
>>
We're reaching close to the year 2020 and it doesn't seem like the writing for entertainment tv is changing in the least, if anything it's downgrading. Seems like if it isn't an artistic 90 minute theatrical release then nobody gives a shit to put effort into it.

Bunnicula could have been a nice spooky exploration cartoon set in the New Orleans swamps. Without stereotyping itself as a "adventure-comedy-action" show, but as its own thing. The books weren't any good either, always a cocktease and a complete boredom "Is he or is he not a vampire? keep guessing".
Instead it feels something like Looney Tunes Show meets Billy and Mandy.

I think the show would have been much better off without the cat and the dog. And a 20 minute format... because that cat loves wasting a lot of time with the dialogue when they don't have time for that in the first place.
>>
>>87470398
>The books weren't any good either
Really? You didn't like the books as a kid?
>>
This is my favorite currently airing cartoon
>>
>>87469845
It wouldn't be a dead fucking channel if cable companies didn't put it in shit price tiers. Disney XD has the same problem.
>>
>>87469765
It's a (non-Teen Titans Go) cartoon from WB TV Animation, CN doesn't give a shit about it
>>
>>87470741
Because you want to fuck the little girl.

There's no redeeming qualities.
>>
>>87469765
Tell me again why the fuck Isn't Mina or Bunnicula the main character? Why is Chester, mr. pseudo-intellectual smartass the main character?
>>
>>87471662
they're all the main characters though you fucking dumbass
>>
>>87471694
You're so cute when you're a doormat.
>>
>>87471662
Maybe because it's loosely based on the book, in which Harold and Chester ARE the main characters, who are reacting to Bunnicula. The humans don't have a big role.

I think the show might have been better off either being closer to the source material, or more distant from it.
>>
>>87471459
No, I like the comedy and stories.
>>
Yeah, I had to actually use my TV to watch the new episodes on Bong Boomerang. I'm used to you burgers getting everything first and downloaded.
>>
>>87469765
>>87469877

Sad that CN doesn't really give a shit about any show that ISN"T Teen Titans Go, or for that matter the Dank Meme girls

hell, Sonic Boom and Transformers were shoved to 5 am on Weekends so the don't have to bother losing any TTG reruns. And they can cancel them for "low ratings" Which would be a dick move because they made sure it would have low ratings by airing it at a time no one's around.

It's like they practially told the creator up front "we're airing it but we'll make sure no one can watch it because we love TTG, so go kill yourself you stupid motherfucker"

No wonder netflix is getting popular
>>
>>87472696
netflix is cancer though
honest to god, everything should just be uploaded to youtube and only youtube
fuck subscription based viewing
>>
>>87472809
t. poorfag
>>
>>87472809
>he wants everything on jewtube
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.