[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skrulls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Skrulls_2_SMASH.png (833KB, 1366x709px) Image search: [Google]
Skrulls_2_SMASH.png
833KB, 1366x709px
So after the failed invasion of Earth and the seeming death/replacement of their gods what became of the Skrulls

Are they still a mover and shaker in cosmic affairs, on the verge of extinction or have they become more insular whilst they sort themselves out

What's Super Skrull up to
>>
wandering space and showing up as random gags
>>
Nothing.

Which is fine the Skrulls can take a break until we get a proper F4 book back or the hermaphrodite fetishists leave Marvel.
>>
>>87462919

So back to he status quo before all this started except more familiar to comic and cartoon watching audiences
>>
>>87462940

Hermaphroditic aspects make sense for Skrulls though. Not saying I like it but it's not irrational or out of character.

If they simply made more prominent female Srulls we wouldn't be in this situation. Prior to the surge we had 2 female Skrulls one bing a super obscure member of Cadre K to maybe 7 or so male Skrulls one being the very well known Super Skrull
>>
>>87461834
They still have some power, but they are not even at the level of the Brood in the cosmic order.
Comparing the Skrull to the Kree is now like sending Moon Knight to do battle with Thanos.
>>
File: Lyja.jpg (290KB, 315x475px) Image search: [Google]
Lyja.jpg
290KB, 315x475px
>>87463013
>2
There had to be atleast 4.
>>
File: cadrek.jpg (240KB, 461x346px) Image search: [Google]
cadrek.jpg
240KB, 461x346px
>>87463155

Skrull Jean Grey from Cadre K
Lyja
?????
?????

This is before the empress or whatever took over and started the invasion
>>
>>87463013
It really doesn't unless they are like that fish that goes through drastic physically and psychological changes when it goes male to female.

Like for them to actually turn into a female instead of just being a dude with boobs.
>>
>>87463228
Mar-vell's baby mama Anelle and her mom.
Then being a cheating wikifag there's Sy'bll, De'Lila,
Ooh forgot Jazinda or does she count as a part of the surge?
>>
File: mmm spiky.jpg (100KB, 790x551px) Image search: [Google]
mmm spiky.jpg
100KB, 790x551px
>>87463299

If you could switch genders at will from birth or at least puberty you'd probably have a more fluid concept of gender and there'd be no stigma attached to being one, the other or flip flopping constantly. Considering the nature of their powers a male skrull would truly be a female skrull and vice versa with all that entails

Truly alien and that's just how I like my aliens
>>
>>87463299
They're literally shapeshifters so long as they adopted a cultural standpoint that didn't really have gender roles it could work, so long as they don't have a true default state either.
>>87463387
Ironically Kly'bn is most definitely JUST male and his entire bit is he's not fluid.
>>
>>87463514

I can't imagine how freaky the sex is when your wife won't hold her form for even moment and has no issue with being an inanimate object either
>>
>>
They got their shit pushed in hard by the Builders.
>>
>>87465537
Source?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.