/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this abomination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Cheese.jpg (33KB, 257x225px) Image search: [Google]
Cheese.jpg
33KB, 257x225px
What was the point of this abomination
>>
>>87457862
For lol random jokes
>>
>>87457862
I liked hin when i was younger. Looking back, he was one of the only characters whos aged well as a character and what they represented. The whole show had this whole layer of cold unfeelingness that i forgot about mostly.
>>
give kids annoying catchphrases to say to each other and proliferate viewership
>>
>>87457978
I hate to say it but me and my friends were guilty of this in middle school
>>
To annoy the shit out of everyone.
>>
>>87457862
To DRINK CHOKLIT MIHHHHLK
>>
>>87457862
meme

He's a less good Fred Fredburger.
>>
>>87457862
hes a retard. whats the problem? hes not flawed as a character, he works for what he is. whether or not you like him is entirely boiled down to subjectivity.

i think hes fine because he wasnt in every episode and when he was it made my fucking week as a kid. just because youre all grown ups now doesnt mean you gotta be buzzkills.
>>
File: dontjerkofftodis.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dontjerkofftodis.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
TO PISS ME OFF!
>>
>>87458978
>just because youre all grown ups now
Ahahahahaha, that's precious

Grown ups wouldn't give a damn about some ugly screaming booger, least not enough to bitch online about it years after the fact.
>>
>>87458978
I didn't like him back in the day either. He was an unnecessary character.

>>87459062
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>87457862
Learning to accept people with mental disabilities. Literally Mac had an unintended pregnancy and the baby turned out to be a retard who is a burden upon the entire family. But even though he's difficult to deal with it was still possible to love him.
>>
File: 1465866559920.jpg (56KB, 481x544px) Image search: [Google]
1465866559920.jpg
56KB, 481x544px
>>87459062
>>
>>87460212
Weren't they fucking relieved as all hell when it turned out he was someone's else's problem at the end, though?

Also, that idea seems too, what's the word, nice? For something like Foster's which could be pretty fucking cruel sometimes.
>>
File: 1478131631421.png (662KB, 952x875px) Image search: [Google]
1478131631421.png
662KB, 952x875px
>>87457862
It's too give the Tard kids something to relate to
>>
He was Foster's response to Fred Fredburger
>>
>>87458934
Nobody liked that one though, meanwhile cheese became a meme and was on merchnand billboards
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.