[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1cf.png (826KB, 1521x840px) Image search: [Google]
1cf.png
826KB, 1521x840px
was there a new episode this week?
>>
>>87456296
No.
>>
>>87456296
They are panicking to re-write episodes since trump is going to win
>>
>>87458149
And they didn't even write anything before in advance?
>>
>>87458304
That's bullshit for last two seasons.
Last season they written the whole arc and left out a few portions for what ever was in the news.
This season is them being confused where to go with the season and so freak out.
>>
>>87458507
this,
i'd be ready to bet this very close to the truth.
>>
season already ended
>>
It isn't because of the election.

Trey and Matt specifically said they are tired of doing election episodes and Garrison is going to lose or drop out no matter what.
>>
>>87458149
>>87458507

you guys are retarded, the last episode hinted that Jenner was going to take Garrison's place. Whether Trump wins or loses is going to have no effect on this.
>>
>>87459657
>source
>your ass
>>
>>87459739

source is the end of the last episode idiot
>>
>>87459534
>tired of doing election episodes
Got a source for this, because it sounds odd, considering they've only done a single Election episode.
>>
Garrison will dramatically drop out, and if Trump wins IRL then the final episode of the season will be end with an undramatic Trump inauguration in the background with none of the characters reacting to it.
>>
>>87458149
Pretty much. They don't want to write satire that will be outdated days later.
>>
>>87459887
they did atleast 2.
Douche vs turd sandwich and Obamas eleven
>>
>>87456296

I would have thought they are writing 2 episodes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XCk3AtUbvA

South Park is dead, even fan animations are better executed now.
>>
Cubs won the World Series. That's why there was no episode.
>>
>>87462433
>whats your name
>Hugh Mungus
>>
Terraformfags literally expect every world they land on to provide them free food and shelter like it's a government program. They're literally welfare rats.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.