[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do they get paid? Their boss is dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Arrow308.02[1].png (683KB, 946x528px) Image search: [Google]
Arrow308.02[1].png
683KB, 946x528px
How do they get paid? Their boss is dead
>>
Residuals from S.T.A.R. Labs' numerous patents.
>>
Barry owns STAR Labs so he is technically their boss.
>>
File: Wells.png (192KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
Wells.png
192KB, 700x350px
>>87455057
>leaves Barry Star Labs and all of his ludicrously profitable patents
>left behind a taped confession so that Barry could free Henry from prison
>gave Barry a sweatshirt
Is he the greatest archenemy of all time?
>>
I always figured Wells-obard left all his worldly possessions to the Star Labs trio. And considering the house he lived in they are pretty set.

It would be interesting if they ever run out of money. Suddenly Cisco and Caitlin need to sell some inventions that are old to make money.
>>
>>87455163
Wells-obard was a total fucking bro.

Why didn't Barry let him leave again?
>>
>>87455457
Killed his mom and speed raped his butt
>>
File: punch from the past.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
punch from the past.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>87455457
Future Barry told him not to intervene, so the only way he'd be able to free his dad from prison would be to get Wells to confess. It all could have been averted if Eobard had mentioned he'd recorded his confession.
>>
File: 1456529895718.jpg (85KB, 633x738px) Image search: [Google]
1456529895718.jpg
85KB, 633x738px
>>87455457
>>87455506
>letting Wells leave would have left Eddy, Caitlin's husband and Barry's dad alive
>the villains and problems of season 2 and 3 would be literally nonexistent
>might have been on the path of actually making Eobard tolerate him
>instead all that was thrown out to punch him
>>
>>87455580
Letting Wells leave would have left Henry in jail. Zoom wouldn't have shown up on earth 1, so (assuming earth 2 didn't have a magnetar he could use to blow up the multiverse from earth 2 instead) he'd still have to deal with the Reverse Flash, as that Eobard's history of years and years of fights with Barry leading to that 2024 encounter would be intact.
>>
Yeah I thought that Caitlin and Sisco had to get jobs and berry wasn't paying the bills.
>>
>>87455580
>Letting the Reverse Flash go back to his time, regain connection to the speedforce and have free rein to move through time again for untold damage
>>
>>87455057
speedforce
>>
>>87455672
>the 2024 encounter.
Man, that hasn't been brought up in awhile.
>>87455580
Yeah, that upset me a bit. Like Eobard's anger at it all being thrown away felt very genuine. He understood why people should love the Flash at that point, he was tired and he wanted to go home. And Barry destroys that. That fuckin' "Help me Cisco." line is really sad and I hope when we get more Eobard we see him trying to get that relationship back while still fucking with Barry. I'd be very happy if that's what this Punished Vibe from the timeline allows to happen; Barry goes full dick move and Eobard and Cisco find some shitty common ground. Maybe Eobard saves Dante?

I also miss how stylish Wellsobard was. Harry looked like a man who lived at work and that made sense, but H.R. looks like a crappy jazz saxophone player who wants to screw someone half his age.
>>
>>87455747
>AKA exactly what's currently happening on LoT
>>
File: JayGarrickFrisbeeHat.jpg (676KB, 1068x1503px) Image search: [Google]
JayGarrickFrisbeeHat.jpg
676KB, 1068x1503px
>>87455057
Jay Garrick is coming back in a couple of Eps, first time we'll see him fight! Hope he uses this old move.
>>
File: The Flash Savitar's Cult.jpg (1MB, 1818x1803px) Image search: [Google]
The Flash Savitar's Cult.jpg
1MB, 1818x1803px
>>87456584
Also wondering if they'll put Savitar's army of Speedsters into the show. That'd be an amazing fight scene. They'll probably cut back like they did with flashpoint though..
>>
>>87455163
>>leaves Barry Star Labs and all of his ludicrously profitable patents

Why the fuck is he rooming with Joe? He could live at the lab! IN the time vault!
>>
They're both part time cam sluts afaik
>>
>>87457342
Speaking of the Time Vault, I know that they probably can't get Morena Baccarrin as a regular, but whatever happened to Eobard's Gideon?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.