[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEIG HEIL /CO/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_2962.jpg (112KB, 386x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2962.jpg
112KB, 386x600px
SEIG HEIL /CO/
>>
>>87454963
Sieg Hell, knuckledragger.
>>
File: IMG_2938.jpg (136KB, 600x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2938.jpg
136KB, 600x637px
>>87455073
BY MEIN FURHER
>>
>>87455073

Looks like shell fragments, hit to the calf degloved the lower leg, hit to the thigh destroyed the thigh muscles, looks like no bone involvement, amazingly enough.

Untreated, passed out in thirty seconds, bled out in under a minute.

I can't bring myself to feel much sympathy for him, but on the scale of things, not the worst way to go.

How does this have anything to do with Red Skull getting the Cosmic Cube?
>>
>>87454963
The cube is the Star of Saturn.
>>
Go suck sauerkraut, ya dirty Nazi.
>>
>>87455625
TO HELL WITH YOUR INFERIOR GENES, JEW LOVING SWINE
>>
File: captain_america.jpg (43KB, 409x251px) Image search: [Google]
captain_america.jpg
43KB, 409x251px
>>87455728

Jews, Muslims, gays, French, I love them all.

Because I love equality. I love freedom. I love being able to lead the life you want free of prejudice and hate. I believe in AMERICA!
>>
File: IMG_2964.jpg (73KB, 1068x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2964.jpg
73KB, 1068x601px
>>87455817
Not anymore you dont
>>
>>87455869
Is that still a thing?

Or did they reveal it was brainwashing or reality warping or something and now he's back to normal?
>>
>>87455907
They revealed the cause but it's still a thing
>>
>>87456216
>>>87455907
>They revealed the cause but it's still a thing

What was the cause?

I give no fucks for spoilers, because fuck Marvel.
>>
>>87456628
Reality warping cosmic being, being manipulated by The Red Skull.
>>
>>87456628
Red Skull duped the Sentient Cosmic Cube know as Kobik into rewriting Captain America's history so that he was always a Hydra Agent
>>
File: HYDRA.jpg (25KB, 300x522px) Image search: [Google]
HYDRA.jpg
25KB, 300x522px
Liking the thread boss
>>
>>87456821
>fuehrer fell at CP
Topkek
>>
>>87456868
Whats wrong with the guy in the middle right?
>>
>>87456696
>Red Skull duped the Sentient Cosmic Cube know as Kobik into rewriting Captain America's history so that he was always a Hydra Agent

So, a dumb idea to sell a cheap shock page.

ehn, why do i expect more of Marvel these days.
>>
>>87456868
>remnants of true Germany are paraded by inbred German hicks
Schlieffen was a mistake
>>
>>87456696
actually kind of cool
wonder how they'll fuck it up like they do with everything else
>>
>>87455393
>not feeling sympathy for some random guy conscripted under threat of death to go die anyway
>>
>>87454963
Have you met your spiritual liege, Red Skull?
>>
File: redskull father.jpg (257KB, 1221x556px) Image search: [Google]
redskull father.jpg
257KB, 1221x556px
>>87456628

red skull raises the human vessel of the cosmic cube as his daughter and gets her to change the past so that captain america joined hydra, but since he forgot to also make steve evil, he ends up only being in hydra because he believes in their commitment in striving for the best for your people and reforms it to be more of a charity orginization
>>
>>87454963
Sick heil, bro!
>>
>>87454963

It's "Sieg". Not "seig". Get it right.

>>87457386

Actually, it's not clear whether he only REMEMBERS being a Hydra agent his whole life or whether Kobik actually changed reality. Given that she is a Cosmic Cube, the latter is more likely.

And it's quite interesting. He IS a loyal Hydra agent... but he is loyal to Hydra, to what he views as Hydra's ideals. He now intends to assassinate the Red Skull because he actually stands in the way of realizing the ideal world he believes Hydra wants to create.

To me, that makes the character a lot more interesting.

Over the years, SHIELD has been corrupted many times. Now, it's Hydra that is being corrupted. It's even possible that Cap turns it into an organization genuinely making the world a better place, not because he breaks through the lie but because that's simply who he really is.
>>
>>87459117

Of course, this Red Skull is a clone, without the memories of god-knows-how-many years since the second world war and the hatred and resentment of Cap built up since then.

And although Sin views and treats him as her father, he actually is not.

He is also different from the original in that he has telepathic powers. Wouldn't that change your view on the world?

I know this is idle speculation. Most comic book writers don't bother with interesting, psychologically compelling storylines if they can do it on auto.
>>
>>87459117
>That Hive doll
It's the little things.
>>
>>87460428
wait the red skull that took Xaviers brain is a clone?

what happened to the real one, dead?
>>
File: polCap.png (351KB, 428x484px) Image search: [Google]
polCap.png
351KB, 428x484px
>>87455817
I, on the other hand, do not support these liberal views.
>>
>>87460428
Wait, he still has bits of Xavier's brain grafted to his own? I assumed that was just excised from reality after Secret Wars.
>>
>>87460474
From memory - he was assassinated by the Winter Soldier, but he managed to transfer his consciousness into Aleksander Lukin - then into a robotic body - then into Cap - then back into the robotic body. Then the Avengers destroyed the robot.
>>
>>87460474
Buckle up, this is going to be one of those.

The original Red Skull himself has had cloned bodies, wished back to life reincarnations, superscience de-aging, etc... etc...
When Dark Reign rolled around he had recently been a cosmic cube created ghost reincarnation possessing the body of a Russian oligarch, don't remember if he got back into his regular body, or if the Ruskie got turned into him, or just scarred like him... whatever...
(Now I remember! - he was downloaded into a spare Zola body)
So Norman Osborn went to him and said (because at the time of Dark Reign, Cap was dead by magic bullet) he wanted Red Skull to stand in and be the new Dark Reign Captain America. Because 'Merica needs a Cap who's not Bucky! So as it turns out 'Skull was planning something like this already, that magic bullet that killed Cap was a superscience time dislodge bullet cooked up by Zola to keep Cap time-copied and available for teleportation to Zola's evil secret lab on demand.
Once they resurrected Steve this way the next step in their plan was to erase Steve's brain then shove Red Skull's consciousness into Steve's body and presto:
All-New All-Different /pol/-themed Captain America...
Here's what happened, the supporting characters that had been holding up the Cap America book for the years of Steve being dead showed up and everything went superhero battle crazy, Steve's brain was still in his head when Red Skull was pumped in and they had a battle of brain wills to the death as Bucky fought Cap's body.
The Red Skull lost his last fight inside Steve's brain and was promptly forgotten. A /pol/ troll to the very end.
>>
>>87460676
>>87460655
cool, so he went full Hawkman
>>
>>87460655
I (>>87460676 ) forgot about him ending up back in a robot body one last time.
Any idea who delivered the final blow?
I know it wasn't either of the Captain Americas.
>>
>>87460485
People need to stop assuming that Secret Wars actually changed anything other than the events of the Final Incursion and inserting Miles Morales into the universe. The only other change was Wakanda being brought back, but that was T'Challa using an Infinity Gem.
Everything else is exactly the same, no changes were made to history of continuity.
>>
>>87460942
I made that assumption because wouldn't Cap's plans to Make Hydra Great Again get nipped in the bud once Skull gets tired of his shit and simply telekenetically lobotomizes him?
>>
>>87460942
It doesn't have to rewrite the Marvel U history from scratch to have an impact on characters.
The Fantastic Four are no more!
Dr.Doom is trying to be a good guy now!
Black Panther decided to give Captain Lesbian a private space army!
There's a Maestro running around now and an Inhuman prophecy about Hulkmageddon and those two things might be related.
A Second Spiderman running around doesn't change that much ... other than KidNova getting cockblocked.
>>
>>87461041
Steve Rogers explains it in the latest issue. The Red Skull isn't as good as Xavier at using his powers, and Steve has great mental discipline and training, allowing him to hide his thoughts as long as the Skull doesn't dig in too much. There's still a risk, which is why Steve wants to kill the Skull as soon as possible.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.