[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could they beat him /co/? Could Dexter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Could they beat him /co/?
Could Dexter?
>>
Chemical X is the same substance as what Aku is made out of, so probably not.

Dexter probably couldn't either, nothing he builds could adapt to Aku's shapeshifting that quickly.
>>
So
anyone have those AkuxBlossom pics?
>>
>>87452903
Unless....he creates another Aku.
>>
>>87452843
nah
Aku isn't the greatest fighter, but the one leg up he has is being invincible to anything other than magic
without that, they probably could
>>
>>87452994
That...actually sounds like something Dexter would do. He wouldn't MEAN for it to get out of hand, but he'd definitely study the structure of Aku and end up creating another one.
>>
>>87452903
>chemical X is the same substance aku is made of

Who? What? When? Where?
>>
>>87452843
Jimmy Neutron could.
>>
>>87452843
Do their powers include extremely powerful magic?

Then no.
>>
>>87452843
Is Aku stupidly weak or is Jack stupidly strong? Because I remember Jack shitting on him like he was nothing until Aku sent him forward in time because there was no way in Hell he was ever going to win. Their actual fight actually made Aku seem pretty pathetic as a final boss.
>>
>>87454222
Aku us immune to any non magical attack and even then it usually needs to be divine magic for him to really get fucked up. Jack is a top tier fighter with a pure anti aku sword of course he would fuck aku up
>>
>>87454294
So the idea here is without the correct magic they auto lose.

With magic he's a helpless pushover bitch.
>>
ppg don't have magic but they have damn near everything else,
- fire breath
- ice breath
- laser eyes
- scream shock waves
- etc

They'd probably beat him up gud or at least throw him into space again.
>>
>>87454222
Aku is a pathetic final boss for JACK. Aku will fucking wreck your goddamn shit if you try to fight him with anything less than divine magic.
>>
>>87453115
they seriously need to nerf him, he's the superman of animation
>>
>>87454360
So assuming they both have the ability to hurt the other, Aku is just a crappy monster that turns into animals. If we instead assume that the characters in question have no way of winning, they of course lose. Huh.

I wish they'd have made Aku seem more threatening in his fight against Jack, instead of a totally one sided fight that made his nemesis look like a joke without his invulnerability.
>>
>>87453108
Not in any official work.

Just in a very good fancomic that could be easily mistaken for an official comic.
>>
>>87454432
I think that underestimates Aku

after all Aku still beats Jack every time despite Jack having the key to defeating him cause Aku is smarter

its just there isn't much substance to discuss about if someone could beat Aku since question number one is can they harm him at all and the answer is almost always no
>>
>>87452843
Thinly veiled Aku x Blossom thread.
>>
>>87454432
>I wish they'd have made Aku seem more threatening in his fight against Jack, instead of a totally one sided fight that made his nemesis look like a joke without his invulnerability.

To be fair, Aku's magic goes beyond just shapeshifting. He nearly destroyed Jack when he encountered him in the graveyard because Aku had the power to raise the dead bodies into minions that serve him. At his best, Aku is a dangerous foe not just because he's magical but because he's smart and uses everything he can to his advantage. Episodes where he gets his shit wrecked by Jack are usually because he puts arbitrary limits on himself (Jack vs. Aku) or because he was blindsided by Jack actually recognizing what Aku was up to (the Eye of Chronos episode).
>>
>>87454417
>Nerf Jimmy
If anything they need to nerf Timmy
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.