[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You hated Cyrus and you know it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: gfhgjhg.png (227KB, 988x616px) Image search: [Google]
gfhgjhg.png
227KB, 988x616px
You hated Cyrus and you know it.
>>
>>87452557
I actually agreed with him most of the time.

It was Co-Host I hated the most.
>>
>>87452991

Really, I thought he was the most likable one?

Now Korey, he's a goddamn lunatic.
>>
Cyrus was fine, he ended up being a favorite because LEOG was one of my first introductions to podcasts and to comics.

It was Carlyle I couldn't stand, and now that fucker is famous
>>
You better be ready for Carlyle to take over the MCU. He's gonna direct Avengers 6: Secret Infinity Gauntlet Wars
>>
It's sad to see Double Toasted is now a failing clickbait channel.
>>
>>87452557
In terms of entertainment value:

>Cyrus > Korey > Co-Host > Carlyle > Leon
>>
>>87452557
I haven't watched this in years. Haven't they stopped making videos?
>>
File: notokay.jpg (15KB, 320x425px) Image search: [Google]
notokay.jpg
15KB, 320x425px
>>87453663
>failing
>clickbait

you dont don't the definition of either of those words
>>
>>87453840
Spill got shutdown due to their host site closing down
Now Korey and Cyrus are on Double Toasted
>>
>>87453880
Leon
>>
>>87453880
Wait fuck me wrong guy, Korey and Martin (Leon), are on Double Toasted
>>
>>87453880
Cyrus has his own site called one of us. It's alright but you have to subscribe to listen to podcasts.
>>
>>87453663

jesus man don't remind me. is it just me or do the reviews lately haven't been reviews, but just rambling about a movie?
>>
>>87452557
Friendly reminder that Spill.com died due to Korey's gigantic ego
>>
>>87453951
It's just Korey stroking is ego and talking about a movie and occasionally letting Martin chime in. I'm sick of Korey thinking he always has to be the center of attention when Martin, Goodwin, and Ray are infinitely more interesting than him. It's gotten to the point where the dude tells fake stories to keep people interested(no, I don't believe he was followed around by a redneck with a shotgun while he was babysitting two kids).

Also is Tommy in jail? I wish he'd come back.
>>
Cyrus has One Of Us
Korey has Double Toasted
Martin alternates between the two
Carlyle has Junkfood Cinema
Co-Host is MIA

Shame Cyrus and co. put the league behind a paywall but it's kinda boring now anyway.
>>
>>87454566

I'd like to add that the Loading Bar went on to create Rage Select
>>
>>87454746

God, I miss Jason. That, the puppets and Jeff's will to live.
>>
>>87454423
>I don't believe he was followed around by a redneck with a shotgun while he was babysitting two kids

source?
>>
File: episode0244-lineup.jpg (340KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
episode0244-lineup.jpg
340KB, 900x600px
>the beerist

I really thought I could listen to people talk about beer tasting for an hour, I really did.
>>
>>87454948
Buried somewhere in the many Casual Call-in Shows from this year.

>Be young Korey
>Driving around Waco with a girl and two kids in the car
>Redneck in a truck cuts him off or something
>Korey gets out and yells at redneck
>Redneck brandishes shotgun
>Korey runs back to the car and high tails it out of there
>Redneck follows him all over the city
>Chick is screaming and she calls the cops
>Redneck eventually vanishes
>Cops tell Korey the redneck has been known to do that

I've been listening to the man for years and never once has he brought up or mentioned an inkling of this story. That's something you tell everyone you know. Also he was telling this to Ray and Danielle who dont know him that well because if he did this with Martin on the show, his ruse would have been ruined. And the coup de grace? He says the chick called the cops while they were in the car. It's highly unlikely the chick would have been carrying a cellphone around in the time frame he was telling this story.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.