[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IDW TMNT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

How do you think it's holding up now that they're in temporary post-Shredder territory?
>>
>>87447571

Chasing Phantoms has been hella boring, homeslice. Looking forward to it being over.

Universe has been way more exciting; I think Allor's a better writer than Waltz, who seems to be running out of steam after 60+ issues.
>>
>>87447749
I like Chasing Phatoms so far...
But yeah, Universe is better.
SOMEONE SHOP A 40k COMMISSAR HAT ON BISHOP, please.
>>
>>87447571
I love Universe. Bishop is awesome.
Chasing Phantoms is okay. It was kinda boring at first, but now I really want to see the last issue of the arc.
I don't like ongoing's current art. I hope they will bring Mateus or Ben back.
>>
>>87448060
>I don't like ongoing's current art.

I'd rather have Wachter than Kuhn.

>I hope they will bring Mateus or Ben back.

I dunno what Mateus and Smith are doing (they were a great alternating team; we were blessed) but they've apparently moved on past short stints (Smith is entirely gone, Mateus only for special occasions).

Bates has quit comics entirely and is working in other media fields. He only does one shots once in a blue moon. Basically, we aren't going to get the old good artists back for any meaningful stretch again and it's time to cultivate new talent. At least until they hit it big after a run on the book and then leave it behind for greener pastures.
>>
>>87447571
Chasing Phantoms has been kind of meh but I guess it's one of those reads better as a trade stories.

Although Casey popping up in the end with the Purple Dragon hockey mask gang was the shit. It also says something about Splinter that he's not willing to risk wasting his cannon fodder foot Ninjas against the Phantoms until after Casey and the Purple Dragon wear them down.
>>
>>87447571
I've been liking it. I can't wait for Splinter's foot clan and Casey leading the purple dragons to eventually blow up in their faces. Also, I can't wait for more Rat King.
>>
File: TMNT36_cvrRI.jpg (309KB, 800x1215px) Image search: [Google]
TMNT36_cvrRI.jpg
309KB, 800x1215px
>>87449486
Yes, I want Rat King too
>>
Been a bit of a drag aside from the Leatherhead arc.

Yeah. We get it. Kitsune is bad. Lets move on.
>>
>>87447571
Slowly going down because of shit ideas like muh cute colorful dino pet. At least Universe is promising because it's more mature less "Campbellish".
>>
>>87450130

Excuse me, did you just badmouth Pepperoni you son of a bitch?
>>
>>87450143
Exactly what I said. Shut up Boco!
>>
>>87450185

No.
>>
>>87450042
We didn't see Kitsune for two issues if I'm not mistaken. Why would you bring her up?

>>87450130
Who even cares about Peppeoni? It didn't destroy the comic's atmosphere.
>>
>>87447571
I haven't been able to care about the main book since #50.
Let's get it over with and bring in superior Ch’rell.
>>
>>87450213
>It didn't destroy the comic's atmosphere.
Wait to see this "thing". It's the beginning of the end. Curnow doesn't dare to say no to Campbell's shit ideas or to autistic fans demands on a certain forum.
>>
>>87450213

Because that whole arc where she pretended to not be bad while her actions screamed "SHES A VILLAIN!" was dull as dishwater.

The Phantom stuff was a big step up from it, at least.
>>
I just want to see more Alopex shipping, Pantheon storylines, and Agent Bishop / Ch’rell do something..

I guess that won't happen for another year or so
>>
>>87450254
I can see why you hate Campbell, but I don't feel like she will ruin the ongoing.
What else besides Pepperoni did Campbell create anyway?
>certain forum
The Techonodrome?

>>87450291
Everyone knew that she is evil (at least I thought so). My guess is that she couldn't just go on a rampage right after Shredder's death. She waited for a good moment to strike.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.