[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X-Men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: angel and apacalypse.png (508KB, 1344x918px) Image search: [Google]
angel and apacalypse.png
508KB, 1344x918px
>Ah, the Angel of Death, my greatest horseman. Come to me as I lie dying to at last grant my release, from this wretched life!

>No! Since you want it so much, I won't kill you! Instead I'll restore you to peak health!

>Oh, well, that works too!...

Is the actual story that stupid?
>>
File: Goodjob.gif (819KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Goodjob.gif
819KB, 480x270px
>>87447272
Of course not. Why would you listen to a shitty flash cartoon. I bet your favorite X-Man is Wolverine.
>>
>>87447376
Well I'm not, why do think I'm asking?
>>
Damn it, you made me think he made a new one.
>>
It makes more sense when you see Angel healing him as a spit in the face to Apocalypse's whole only the strong deserve to live deal.
>>
File: steven's healing spit.jpg (49KB, 470x559px) Image search: [Google]
steven's healing spit.jpg
49KB, 470x559px
>>87447443
>It makes more sense when you see Angel healing him as a spit in the face to Apocalypse's whole only the strong deserve to live deal.
You know, the only way that makes sense to me is if Angel heals him by literally spitting Apocalypse in the face... And now I'm imagining Steven Universe in Angel's outfit...
>>
>>87447272
x-men go? is this a thing?
>>
>>87447428
Now he makes shitty Election parodies on his youtube, he did do a funny reading of the comics though
>>
>>87447591
HIS NAME IS WARREN AND HIS CODENAME IS ARCHANGEL
>>
>>87447866
THESE ARE HIS WINGS, HE CAN FLAP THEM REAL HARD
>>
Damnit now I cant remember what these were called

Quick someone link the phoenix one I want a laugh
>>
>>87447991
Floating hands studios they're pretty good.
The best one is the Messiah Complex one.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FloatingHandsStudios
>>
>>87447272
>Is the actual story that stupid?
No.
>>
>>87447866
no only the O5 Angel is called Warren the original non time travel one is called Angel since his been mind fucked so many times he doesn't remember being anyone else
>>
>>87448767
>the original non time travel one is called Angel since his been mind fucked so many times he doesn't remember being anyone else
Nope, he's fine now.
He definitely responds to Warren.
>>
>>87448855
oh never mind than
>>
>>87448983
Yeah, Bunn's UXM has an arc about how he gets fixed. Actually really good, and has a lot of nods to past continuity.
>>
>>87449031
Oh, and it doesn't have Land on art.
>>
>>87449038
Does Land still get work? I imagine he'd be somewhat hard to hire these days...
>>
>>87449051
Yep, he is the series regular, but they rotate by arcs.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.