[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So where is Logan's corpse located now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Wolverine-Dead.jpg (758KB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine-Dead.jpg
758KB, 1920x2951px
So where is Logan's corpse located now?
>>
Mr. Sinister's basement, last time I've bothered to check.
>>
>>87444485
cyclops has it, uses it as as target for target practice
>>
File: snikcrap.jpg (129KB, 813x528px) Image search: [Google]
snikcrap.jpg
129KB, 813x528px
>>87444485

unknown, only elf and ororo know, waiting plot revival.
>>
>>87444645
I wouldn't put it past him, dude is a massive cuck. He probably screams jean every time he shoots.
>>
Is in a logan house in alaska , see old man logan 4
>>
File: 5139870-4919838967-12.jp.jpg (1MB, 1800x2767px) Image search: [Google]
5139870-4919838967-12.jp.jpg
1MB, 1800x2767px
>>87444485
Alaska
>>
it would be great when they bring him back once Disney gets the rights, if he has been alive in there the whole time
>>
>>87444485
how is he dead if his body keeps regenerating? Is his brain alive inside there or something? Does he have no mouth so he can't scream?
>>
I hope X man will bring entire cistern of beer when he finally frees himself from adamantium, or he will go on murder spree
>>
>>87445272
>disney getting the rights

So, when everyone on this board is in an old peoples home?
>>
>>87445325
Hard to regenerate oxygen. He ded.
>>
>>87445359
if there is no oxygen, his cells cannot decompose because they do not rot because no oxygen
he alive
>>
>>87445359
Hulk can regenerate flesh faster than it dies from oxygen starvation, and his healing factor isn't as bullshit as Logan's. I recall Logan just lost his powers before this, I wasn't really keeping close tabs.
>>
>>87445325
He got a virus from the future and his healing factor spent its whole time fighting it and keeping it at bay, thus he lost his healing factor.
>>
>>87445325
He didn't have his healing factor anymore. You'd know that if you read comics, but this is /co/ after all, so you're par for the course.
>>
>>87445027

>palms out in original
>hands in a fist in OML

How fucking hard is it to look at a reference image? Literally like 10 seconds of research
>>
>>87446328
Ah so they went with the Goku, "Virus from the future" plot.
>>
I thought they turned him into one of those pissing fountain statues outside the Institute.
>>
>>87445340
No. Disney's not getting the X-Men movie rights back until all media companies (e.g. Comcast, Disney, WB, Fox, Sony Pictures, etc.) merge into one giant megacorp. Depending on the US government's enforcement of monopoly laws, this could either happen very soon, long after we're all dead, or somewhere in between.

>>87446453
Let's just say it's a fluke caused by all existence (including Wolverine's adamantium-coated corpse) being destroyed and recreated in the Secret Wars, and call it a day.
>>
>>87446383

>Didn't read issues 323-327 of a comic with declining sales...

>Not a real comics fan

My favorite part of watching you nerds try to act superior is how petty it makes you look. And yes, before one of you nit-picks the numbers I did pull them directly out of my ass.
>>
>>87446816
>Picture was interesting enough to make me post a stupid question in this thread
>but not interesting enough to make me google what the fuck lead to that picture

Stay butthurt faggot.
>>
>>87446906
>Stay butthurt faggot.

My second favorite part is when you guys incorrectly assume that one guy is another guy. You're so bad at being people, always wrong, always angry but at least you know your comics, lol.
>>
>>87446958
>guys butthurt about faggots being called out for not knowing their shit
>"hurr ebin superiority XDDD"
>gets called out on how simple those faggots can rectify themselves
>Hurr you think I'm the same dude

Now you're just embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>87447020
>Now you're just embarrassing yourself.

You were wrong as wrong can be and are doubling down on it. This is why no one likes you. Have you considered therapy?
>>
>>87447136
Anon, sorry to burst your bubble but no one here gives two shits if you are or aren't the same retard that's too stupid to do something so basic as googling shit up. What we do laugh at is your advocacy of idiots asking stupid questions with answers easily within their grasp in this digital age.
>>
>>87445325
His healing factor went poof, he had to take medicine to counter the adamantium poisoning and was forbidden to use his claws as backteria and foreign materials would go into his body when he sheathed them. He was in pretty poor shape.
Did a final heroic thing and then died.
He has been around for more than a hundred years, he's entitled his rest, as he said "enough".
>>
>>87445027
so is Logan confirmed to return in the new Avengers time wars event or what? He's definitely Avenger X isn't he?
>>
>>87446502

Goku didn´t get any virus from the future. He just got it and nobody ever clarified where it came from; it was present on both timelines so it has nothing to do with the future
>>
>>87447498
To be honest, I´m happy he´s dead. I don´t hate Wolverine, far from it, but I love the idea of such an iconic character actually dying and said death remaining potent by not giving him a cheapass revival
>>
Why is old man Logan old?
>>
>>87448681
Yeah but give it a couple of years and an event comic. Someone will here a faint slow heart beat and some super scientists will unfreeze him.>>87448681
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.