[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why cant she be real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: 20161103_064621.png (1MB, 1624x1624px) Image search: [Google]
20161103_064621.png
1MB, 1624x1624px
Why cant she be real
>>
>>87440551
Because the last thing this country of ours needs is more filthy aliens.
>>
>>87440551

>can't find a short stocky raspy voiced self loathing slob gf

Not from the states I take it?
>>
>>87440551
Because you are a faggot.
>>
no fat chicks
>>
>>87441257
car will scrape
>>
>>87440551
Because god is a cruel bastard
>>87441098
Get out you human scum purist
>>
File: 1477835223143.png (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477835223143.png
65KB, 500x500px
She's qt as fuck in this pic, that little foot.
>>
File: 1462246283452.png (173KB, 308x358px) Image search: [Google]
1462246283452.png
173KB, 308x358px
>>87440551
Because you're autistic.
>>
>>87440551
>thread still up
>OP still not banned
Incredible!
>>
>>87440551
There are tons of short, loud mouthed girls with fluffy hair. They just all have boyfriends way cooler than you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-zy3w_86iY
>>
File: large.jpg (51KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
51KB, 500x512px
>>
>>87440551
latina dwarfs are very real even the unbearable personality is there, is almost as if the sugarwoman went in a trip to mexico and meet some random chick and based amethyst on that bitch
>>
Do you even realize the consequences of a shapeshifting mineral-based alien being in this world?
>>
Youd find her annoying if she existed in real life. Like that spoiled kid who wants a pony and dumps the pet when realizing it poops.
>>
>>87441481
What ethnicity is Michaela Dietz? She sounds Spanish and look Asian, so is she a Filipinos ?
>>
>>87441481
I remember the first time I listened to this, it was such a revelation.

They should put Dietz in more stuff that lets her cuss and yell n stuff, she's good at it.
>>
>>87442474
this. do you even watch the show? she's a lazy narcissistic bitch. you SU fags see everything with your dicks.
>>
>>87442622
Filipino, though her last name confuses me. Maybe she's part hispanic?
>>
This is what happens when you don't let them stay contained in a general, mods. They make messes all over the floor like this.
>>
>>87444067
A lot of Filipinos adopted Spanish names and naming conventions, or are decedents of Spanish colonists.
>>
>>87442408
>publicly and popularly revealed that Amethyst is based entirely around sug's old roommate.

I'm not going to go full autistic but if you know enough about Amethyst's character being a squat latina then you should have heard about that even through hear-say.
>>
File: 1468292081706s.jpg (3KB, 125x92px) Image search: [Google]
1468292081706s.jpg
3KB, 125x92px
>>87440551
Because her being real would defy the laws of matter conversion, with hardlight holograms somehow being stronger than the kinetic force of collapsing buildings, and gems requiring no power source.
Actually now that I bring that up... the fuck are gems powered by? They don't eat, don't sleep, they're not solar powered because they love staying underground or in space...
>>
Why are all the female VA's in Steve Universe so hot?
>>
File: 1473490834901.jpg (54KB, 324x289px) Image search: [Google]
1473490834901.jpg
54KB, 324x289px
>>87444192
>>
>>87444155
thats the first time i heard that, i watch the show however im not much into it to know everything about it, however, me being mexican i can only see amethyst appereance as a latina
>>
>She stopped shapeshifting so much

;_;
>>
>>87444190
Magic
>>
>>87444190
Gemstones are baked for thousands of years seeping the very energy from the earth.
>>
>>87444190
They're magic ain't gotta explain shit
>>
>>87444067
>>87444118
>>87442622
she's korean and adopted
>>
>>87442770
>Amethyst
>narcissistic
>>
>>87440551
>Why can't she be real.
Because no society advanced enough to produce sentient autonomous light projections would have suffered Amethyst's defective personality.
>>
>>87444190
Read it in Shake's voice
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nkvh5sba381t5hdkj.png (85KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nkvh5sba381t5hdkj.png
85KB, 500x298px
>you will never have a surrogate big sister amethyst
>she will never have a great relationship with her, growing up playing with her and being closer to her than the other gems
>you will never be watching wrestling with her one night, like you normal do, that then turns into play wrestling.
>she will never pin you down like normal and claim her dominance only to notice your newly puberty-enhanced erection.
>she will never help you through puberty by regularly 'accidentally' walking in on you while dressing or masturbating, or showering and then ritualistically sucking you off until you down right down her throat.
>she will never lick her lips and tell you how yummy your jizz is
>you will never have a weekly tradition that used to be innocent childish fun turn into a weekly blowjob
>she will never, after months of mouth love, lay back and spread her legs, pulling her pants down, just past her ass and lifting her legs, showing you her plump purple pussy.
>you will never see her pussy glisten in the pale light of the muted television
>you will never get to see her dark purple clit throb in anticipation
>you will never get to hear her coo "I think you are old enough for this, come get it, big boy." as she beacons you over with a finger.
>you will never get to fuck her tight hot soaking wet purple pussy
>you will never get to lose your virginity to your adopted sister
>you will never have a big sister amethyst
just fucking kill me now, i dont want to live anymore
>>
File: arms.png (87KB, 811x608px) Image search: [Google]
arms.png
87KB, 811x608px
>liking runts

How about you get yourself a REAL gem
>>
>>87440551
What would change if she was?
She wouldn't want anything to do with any of us.
>>
>>87448289
>she wouldn't want anything to do with any of us.
god, its true, just like all those pony waifu threads. it hurts, senpai. i just want to die.
>>
>>87448289
>Implying I couldn't seduce Amethyst
>>
>>87448482
you are an autistic NEET, what would a cool party girl like amy want with you?
>>
>>87448500
>Implying I'm not a cool party guy who likes cartoons when nobody is around.

I know for a FACT amethyst would be my easiest fuck ever
>>
>>87448521
wow chad, fuck off back to facebook you fucking nigger, i bet you fuck girls, you fucking niggerfaggot.

get out of here, you un-virgin
>>
>/co/ hasnt fucked irl amethyst
Trust me, you dont want that.
>>
>>87448685
i dont think you realize how desperate we are.
>>
>download a dating app
>have basic human hygiene
>exhibit any level of self confidence
>wait like a week
Boom, irl purple gem
The secret is finding one who wants to stay ;-;
>>
>>87440551
T-Pain is that you?
>>
>you get her alone, the other gems are out of the house on a mission too dangerous for little amy and rose wants you to watch her.
>you tell her you are going to show her a cool earth thing
>you lay back on the couch and flip out your erect dick
>she giggles and asks what it is, crawling between your legs to examine it, she grabs it roughly, batting at it, watching it came back into position, she grips the tip and plays with it
>you tell her to lick it
>her flat wet tongue quickly strokes up your whole length
>"it doesn't taste like anything, anon."
"just keep going, there is a surprise at the end. why dont you try sucking on it?"
>she puts the head in her mouth and begins to bob her head slightly, sucking on the tip.
>her tongue lightly laps at the precum you are leaking
>"Hey anon, i taste something, its salty!"
"g-good, keep going, try to take it down deeper, as deep as you can
>with a smirk she uses a little gem magic and starts deepthroating you, resting her nose against you pelvis
>she laughs again with your cock down her throat, the vibrations emanating into you
>she starts going back and forth between her chin touching your balls, and her lips just clasping your tip
>the inside of her throat is like a hot wet ribbed sleeve that grips your entire shaft and flicks your glans with every stroke
>you are quickly reaching your limit
>you sit up slightly and grab amy's head, her soft hair tickles your palm as you smash her face into your crotch, you can feel your cock pulse and your cum spill out into her throat.
>with a couple gulps she swallows, and pulls your dick out of her mouth
>she wipes the corner of her mouth and smiles
>"that was really good anon, can we do it again?"
>>
>>87448207
I want jasper to come from work, pick me up with one hand and drag me to the bed. I strip, revealing my chasity belt as she pulls out her massive cock.

I want her to Fuck me long and hard all night, then, after filling my boypussy with her sticky cum, if she is feeling generous, she will unlock my cage, releasing my small feminine cock and let me rub cocks with her, showing how much bigger she is than me, how much more of a man she is than me. Even her soft cock towers over mine when fully erect.

She will let me rub against her cock until I shoot my pathetic impotent seed. After I cum she lets me clean her up with my tongue, then we spoon and go to sleep, her cock laying on my soft ass cheeks, she is free to penetrate me at any time during the night without my consent. I want to wake up with her cock in me. Then I wake up early, before her. Make her breakfast, bring it into the bedroom, and slip under the covers to suck her morning wood to wake her up.

If im lucky when she wakes up and eats, after giving me my breakfast of her cum, she will let me shower with her, and let me clean her, especially her cock, with my mouth.

She goes to work and we do it all again the next night.
>>
>>87444190
> the fuck are gems powered by? They don't eat, don't sleep, they're not solar powered because they love staying underground or in space...
they are powered by their gem you should know that they arent organic no matter how the show try to make up pseudo science
>>
>>87445451
I think they wanted to minimize that after the episodes where she shapeshifts into Rose and there's all these creepy implications her and Greg might've fucked
>>
>>87440551
Fat dykes are real though
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.