[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the sand nigs think about her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

Since marvel lost his way and became cucked, what does both /co/ and the shitskins think about her? Does the plot, story development and characters are good? Should I read it at least? Or is just marvel desperately trying to get the approval of "modern" youngsters.
>>
There are actual Pakis in it.
If you can't go two sentences without name-calling muslims, you'll probably get extremely triggered trying to read Kamala.

I know it's bait, I just wanted to say it anyway.
>>
When did you lose the ability to communicate like a normal human being?
>>
>>87439991
Well the comics are fun but if you are a beta that thinks that we are about to ignite a race war then:
1)Dont read it then
2)Learn to tolerate
3)In case you fail both instructions then die alone.
>>
>>87439991

i'm generally curious how old you are
>>
>>87440477
why ?
>>
>>87439991
Be careful with the racial slurs while your grammar is this bad.
>>
>>87439991
>>/pol/
Jesus, the right "extreme" fags are just making me vote for hillary.
>>
File: QWxArKr.png (416KB, 623x527px) Image search: [Google]
QWxArKr.png
416KB, 623x527px
>>87440335
>>87439991

Not OP but let's be honest.
Even her family and the other pakis/muslims are just filler for her "quirky and zany pixie girl" life and even when she gets to see the dark side of muslim/pakistani life she ignores it, runs away from it like a coward, or somehow deus ex machina allows her to sweep it under the bus like it was nothing. The problem with this is that even though Wilson is her creator and the best writer for her, she still has Kamala soapbox against intolerance, bigotry, sexism, etc but she knows her community is rife with it but doesn't do anything about it. It makes her come off disingenuous and trite. This becomes even more prevalent and annoying since Bendis and Waid are going to be writing for her for the next year with her being center stage with Civil War II bullshit and Waid's Champions run. Granted Kamala was made as a amalgamated self-insert of Wilson and Anat so she's is a pander-type character for diversity to the "modern" youngsters, wish fulfillment and mouthpiece for Wilson/Anat, and waifu bait for /co/. This means that your gonna see a lot of protection for her no matter what here even if she becomes the most god-awful abomination after Bendis and Waid mutilate her character beyond all recognition. In defense you have to look at her book like Steven Universe or Homestuck, it started off quirky and CUTE so people flock to it and defend it with their lives because of how deep or unique it is to them. Until Bendis & Waid make her a complete cancer like the fanbases of the above will you ever see a glimmer of widespread critcism of Kamala on /co/. That or another brown waifu replaces her entirely.
>>
>>87439991

>Does the plot, story development and characters are good?

Well, yes, but characters outside of Khan family are complete caricatures.

>is just marvel desperately trying to get the approval of "modern" youngsters.

Yes, but Kamala is still cute.
>>
>>87439991
They aren't allowed to read comics because images are banned in their religion.
>>
>>87440502

because i want to gain a sense of superiority knowing that i'm more mature than an adult who wants to talk like a shitbag try hard on the internet
>>
>>87441304
>defending muslims

Why would you ever do this
>>
>>87441279
That will surely be a sobering revelation when the people making Burka Avenger remember that as a raving mob tears down the studio.
>>
>>87441380
How selectively perceptive of you.
>>
>>87441477
>muslims
>murder gays, women, and other races
>defended to the death by people who love gays, women, and other races
>>
>>87440354
>normal human being

normies OUT
>>
>>87441502
You got it wrong, love has nothing to do with this
Feminists, fags and leftists ally with muslims because they all hate white straight men
Their hatred for WSM is stronger than their hate for each other
>>
>>87440730
Brutality.

>The problem with this is that even though Wilson is her creator and the best writer for her, she still has Kamala soapbox against intolerance, bigotry, sexism, etc but she knows her community is rife with it but doesn't do anything about it.
I think this would actually be pretty cool to explore in the comic, between the facepunching scenes. Teenage rebellion is normal and common, but actively trying to change your family and people is hard - not only hard to do, but hard to attempt. People often turn a blind eye to problems in their own community because it's easier than facing them

>It makes her come off disingenuous and trite.
I didn't mind it so much in her own series, as you can probably tell by what I just said above. But now with the Champions thing being social justice it does make her seem like a bit of a douchenozzle.

>This means that your gonna see a lot of protection for her no matter what here even if she becomes the most god-awful abomination after Bendis and Waid mutilate her character beyond all recognition
I actually found the opposite to be true, at least in the Champions thread. She was acting like an overbearing dick and the people in thread said so.

That might just be because he was getting her characterisation wrong; if Wilson and Anat ever stop doing her then Bendis/Waid might become the norm, and I'm afraid you'll be a prophet
>>
>>87440730

>Wilson and Anat

it's Amanat
>>
>>87441502
I'm saying you ignored what the other anon said and instead rage over an unrelated point.
Nobody defended anything. Someone insulted your intelligence and you go prove them right by just harping on about your unjustly generalised opinion.

Oh, I know we were talking about what a retard you are, but let me just state how the Jews are the source of all societal ills.
>>
>>87439991
Kamala khan is cute, you should read her comics to grow your balls a little and knowing that sooner or later you will meet a foreigner and you have to adapt that. Man I want toy/plushie or whatever.
>>
This is a shitpost and bait.

However valid the topic, its framed in such a way as to start a flame war.

sage, report, hide and move on.
>>
>>87441380

That's right, buddy. Just keep digging.
>>
>>87441857
>>87444279
t.muslim
>>
>>87440690
>Implying a cuck like you needs a reason
>>
>>87441502
so, wait, why do the guys who hate women and want to murder gays and other races hate muslims?
>>
>>87444395
Because they went to be other races and you gotta have a priority system.
>>
>>87440730
Surprisingly sound criticism
>>
>>87439991
Okay, I will give you a very in-depth analysis of the current Ms. Marvel series with Kamala Khan, as well as her short stint with All New All Different Avengers and the Champions which started only recently: It's shit.
>>
>>87444497
Kamala's Islam is essentially skin deep. It's there for progressive points but you're never going to see it actually matter in the way Daredevil's Catholicism does. Because if it did that would be problematic.
>>
>>87439991
>reading things that aren't the Quran
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.