[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: DUDE WHAT IF IT WAS ALL A DREAM LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

ITT: DUDE WHAT IF IT WAS ALL A DREAM LMAO
>>
>>87439035
>turns out wirt is a quirky highschool supreme gentlemen who just wants senpai to notice him
CALTECH CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
File: FMA-characters.jpg (1MB, 2560x1724px) Image search: [Google]
FMA-characters.jpg
1MB, 2560x1724px
>>87439035
the setting they had up till that point was the best thing about it
it really was a slap in the face to reveal it actually being IRL in the current era
pic somewhat related
>>
>>87439035
>ash is really in a coma, that's why he's perpetually 10 years old
>the events of kingdom hearts never happened and sora will wake up to finally have that dinner
>>
>>87439035
ITT: HURR DURR I"LL BITCH ABOUT STUFFWITHOUT PAYING ATTENTION
>>
>>87439370
so what'd i miss then?
>>
>>87439705
At the very end, Greg's shaking the frog with the glowing bell inside of it. Some of the characters notice it.

it wasn't a dream. They were most likely in purgatory.
>>
>>87439771
something as small as that shouldn't make you automatically jump to a purgatory theory
there's a million things that glow when shaken that a frog could swallow
especially during halloween when every kid is out and about with glowing/reflective parts on their costume so they don't get hit by cars
>>
>>87440425
But that makes no sense from a storytelling perspective.The whole point of that bit is to tell you that the Unknown was more then just a dream.
>>
>>87439173
Did you actually watch the last episodes/movie? The setting was still real, just instead of Hell on the other side of the spooky gate it was World War I Berlin; two parallel universes.
>>
>>87440478
you know what doesn't make sense from a storytelling perspective?
suddenly making your story take place IRL in the current year in the last episode when the rest of the show was a comfy fun fantasy trip set near the early 1900s

ffs they didn't even resolve the storyline from that period yet before revealing it wasn't real
why should the viewer care when they return to resolve that plot?
heck, why should they care about any of it, if you suggest it never happened?
>or DID it?!
no fuck off
none of it happened

>purgatory
how did they die?
from the train/drowning?
that happened in your supposed purgatory
>>
>>87440593
Not him but

It was the 80s

Also yeah it's totally implied to have happened, they fell over the wall, almost drowned, and managed to come back. You don't just have a dream while underwater, man
>>
>>87440593
You must hate the Wizard of Oz and Narnia
>>
>>87440655
>It was the 80s
What makes you say that?
>>
>>87440425
you saw the frog eat the bell,
it's only your own imagination that limits what happened.
>>
>>87440707
The tech shown and the feel of it for one, I guess
You don't really see anything that indicates 2010s
>>
>>87440707
The technology, music, and the retro wallpaper are what people usually cite as reasons for Wirt and Greg being 80s kids.
>>
>>87440773
>>87440765
Huh. I'll look out for it the next time I watch it then.
>>
File: raperhino.png (270KB, 367x396px) Image search: [Google]
raperhino.png
270KB, 367x396px
>I can't enjoy a fictional story unless it's real
OP, none of it is real.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.