[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who remembers Kenny the Shark?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Wiki-background.jpg (91KB, 720x486px) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-background.jpg
91KB, 720x486px
Kenny is a tiger shark who has found himself in the strange position of being a family pet. Kenny has all the characteristics and instincts of any other tiger shark, but he must adapt himself to the placid ways of suburban family life. If not, he'll be put back out to sea, which would mean giving up his best friend Kat, which would be unthinkable! Kenny is about an 8-foot, 1,500-pound tiger shark who lives with 10-year-old Kat and her family in the suburbs. Her parents are tolerant of Kenny, but he's big and smelly. Luckily, Kat speaks shark, so she tries to reason with Kenny when he wants to eat the mail or mail carrier. If Kenny can't adapt to life under a roof, he'll have to go back to the sea. Kat learns that living with a shark isn't that easy since they eat everything, they never sleep, and they constantly shed their teeth. To stay with Kat, Kenny must fight his natural carvings, making do with imitation seal flakes and resisting the desire to eat Kat's baby brother, who smells very tasty. But as often as the family adopts wild animals, problems arise. Kenny is almost always hungry. Keeping him fed and her family safe is Kat's most important task. Kat also faces the challenge of keeping Kenny from eating Dad's beanbag chairs, teaching Kenny to mind his manners, and keeping him out of trouble. Kenny is constantly shedding his teeth, and his crazy behavior sometimes keeps Kat up all night.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBde6tYoQ-jXEm7RXxT7fWO-9CnJECYlU
>>
File: 151d43a5.jpg (17KB, 277x328px) Image search: [Google]
151d43a5.jpg
17KB, 277x328px
It wasn't good. It wasn't bad. It was just sort of there.
>>
>>87438404
it was just average
like most of the Discovery Kids cartoons
>>
>>87438404
It was okay
>>
>>87438404
I used to love this show a lot, haven't seen it in a while though.
>>
>>87438404
Tutenstein was better
>>
>>87439944
Yes! Good shit.
>>
>>87439944
>>87440151
To this day, I have never seen the TV movie. By the time I started watching the show, Discovery Kids was in its final few months. They never aired the movie again by then. I'm sure I could find it easily online, but frankly, I can't be bothered.

Luxor was the best character. Behdety was fun as well, even if he constantly got shit on to make the female head look better.
>>
>>87438404
Was was it with the 2000s and gay sharks? Here's Lenny the Shark, from Shark Tale. What the fuck?
>>
>>87439944
agreed
>>
>>87438404
I remember this.
I also remember thinking Kat was a cute.
Amusing thread this has been.
Pchooooo
>>
>>87438404
I can't lie. I only watched it for Kat.
>>
Tiger Sharks are neat.
>>
>>87440225
>TV Movie
WHAT
I didn't realize it had one
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.