[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey everybody! William Fichtner is The Shredder! >REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 4624749-2836439160-teena.jpg (105KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
4624749-2836439160-teena.jpg
105KB, 1024x576px
>Hey everybody! William Fichtner is The Shredder!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Oh shit, sorry Internet.
>The Shredder is now a faceless Asian dude with no real ties to the story who does what the white guy says anyway
Which did you prefer?
>>
>>87433032
>Which did you prefer?

I prefer to watch a different movie.
>>
I might have a strong opinion if the reboot series wasn't abject trash
>>
>>87433032
I missed this armor in "out of the shadows" I bet it could hace kicked krangs ass
>>
>>87433032
>The Shredder is now a faceless Asian dude with no real ties to the story who does what the white guy says anyway
Love how this plot happened in a capeshit movie that was released a year before this movie.
>>
>>87433032
>Oh shit, people were pretty pissed about the shredder either way. And they didn't seem to like his design.
>Alright internet, we're totally redoing his armor to tone it down a bit! And this time we know he's gonna be asian from the start, so he'll actually have some character and tie into the story!
>Shredder now gets frozen immediately after donning his full armor
>>
>>87433273
One is a satirical take on post-9/11 paranoia. The other is a one dimensional villain who doesn't pose a serious threat to anyone important.
>>
>>87433364
>full armor
i swear it was some X-Men leather costume with different patterns

also for some reason they remove the silver from the mask and shoulders if the ending credits artwork is any indication
>>
>>87433855
I guess instead of saying "full armor" it would have been more accurate to say "helmet on"
>>
File: 530522.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
530522.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>>87433032
I would have been fine with the twist, I always assumed peoples biggest issue was the hulking mech suit he wore in the trailers that got people pissed because they wanted the 89 movie of pure human prowess and skill that challenged the turtles.
Regardless I didn't care, variety is the spice of life and I rather have several bad ideas tried then the same story told over and over again till it's ingrained into your skull.
>>
>>87433032
Did the asian dude have any idea who he was stealing the role from? Him and his friends are dead.
>>
they wanted shredder to be william fitchner and he even announced that was who he was playing
then internet outrage came
and they made him into the kinda main villain who assisted shredder

Honestly the movie would have been shit either way
>>
>>87433063
/thread
>>
The real crime was that Shredder didn't co-opt the technodrome and conquer the world, initiating a mutant-pocalypse world.
>>
>>87433032

I would have gone with the twist, especially since the appearance changes are way too fucking obvious in the sequel. They didn't even try to make him look like how he did in the first movie.

And if them bowing down was going to be so apparent in the script to the point where you KNOW he was supposed to be Shredder, I would have rather them have not pussied out at all.
>>
>>87433063
This tobequitehonestfam.
>>
>>87433457
>one dimensional villain who doesn't pose a serious threat to anyone important.
Sounds like Iron Man 3, alright.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.