[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pull List & Rec thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: HadriansWall_01-1.png (224KB, 585x900px) Image search: [Google]
HadriansWall_01-1.png
224KB, 585x900px
What are you buyin, /co/?

>Seven to Eternity
>Kill or be Killed
>Hal Jordan & the GLC
>Uncanny X-Men
>Hadrian's Wall
>Frontier (upcoming)
>>
Spider-Man and Deadpool
AN Wolverine
Batman
Champions
Silk
Carnage
Detective Comics
Extraordinary X-Men
ASM: Renew your vows
Flash
Thunderbolts
Fight me
>>
File: BOOM-Namesake-002.jpg (308KB, 1032x1566px)
BOOM-Namesake-002.jpg
308KB, 1032x1566px
>Pulling
Island
Sons of Anarchy: Redwood Original
Doom Patrol
Cave Carson Has A Cybernetic Eye
Shade the Changing Girl
All-Star Batman

>Upcoming
Namesake

>Finished
Weavers
The Vision
Prophet: Earth War

Trying to think what else is coming out and grabbed my attention but failing. I haven't really had much money for pulling properly the last while but should do in the next month, any recs?
>>
>>87433094
>EXM but not UXM
Y tho? Like I get Land is poop, but he's not the only artist, and Bunn has done good work with the title.
>>
>>87433513
It's the team, I don't like or care about any one single member on the UX team, the first issue, wherein there that mutant hobo looking guy had put himself into cry stasis before the mists hit so that he wouldn't be harmed or catch the M-Pox, we see Mags force him awake, expose him to the contaminated atmosphere thereby rendering him sterile and gives a speech about how no new mutants will be born and every single mutant has a responsibility to band togeather. It's like fuck Erik, that guy, who you just left to be murdered, wasn't affected, maybe he could have had mutant children when he woke up. But nope, Mags just had to wake him up on the off chance that maybe he can be useful in a fight.
>>
>>87433707
I guess that's fair. It's really not x-men though, they're definitely more along the lines of x-force. They aren't good people.

Also, that guy was, as we discover, on his way to being enslaved in a life of psychic servitude had Mags not intervened. If you're actually reading, but not pulling, I mean no offense by my summary.

It's back-issues, but you might like Bunn's Magneto solo. It had Walta (from The Vision) as series regular, and I think it does a good job at "getting" Magneto. I dunno give it a shot, might change your mind about a few things.
Dunno if you read UXF v.1 or Spurrier's X-Force, but they did a really good job, in my opinion, with Psylocke and Fantomex.
M is a cunt though, no way around that. Inverted Sabretooth is fun, but I always like the good guy sabretooth stints cause they always have DRAMATIC endings.
Anyways the three titles I listed above are 3/5 favorite x-books post Second Coming
>>
File: 018_headlopper.jpg (522KB, 585x900px) Image search: [Google]
018_headlopper.jpg
522KB, 585x900px
She Wolf
Rumble
Head Lopper
Pretty Deadly
East of West
Harrow County
Shade the Changing Girl
Cave Carson
Seven to Eternity
Island
Manhattan Projects Is this dead? I don't even know
Jupiter's Legacy
>>
>>87433974
How's She Wolf? Have heard jack shit bout it but Tomasso's art looks interesting

Also I badly wish I'd jumped on Rumble at the time, feels like the kinda comic I'd love to read monthly
>>
>>87433971
I don't know if you know where you are, but we're not allowed to have civil discussions on /co/, you were supposed to get upset and call me shit and a shill and whatnot. You must be an oldfag.

I do remember the Mags solo, and found it to arrive at an intresting point wherein he had to relearn how to use his powers (I'm a sucker for a training theam), but I never bothered to read it, but I may go and check it out later on. Thanks for reminding me that /co/ hasn't always been shit, and can still be good from time to time.
>>
>>87434126
> How's She Wolf?
I really liked it. A couple of reviews said it has the feeling of a straight to VHS horror movie, and I agree in the best way
>>
>>87432366
How is Hadrian's Wall? It sounded interesting

I'm pulling
>Hal Jordan & the GLC
>Deathstroke
>Flintstones
>New Super-man
>Shade the Changing Girl
>>
>>87434157
Haha no problem, Anon! Not an oldfag, but you gave a good thought out answer, so I figured it probably wouldn't hurt to respond in kind.
Though if you said you were buying ANXM, I'd probably have said you had shit taste lol

No, definitely go for it. There's one subplot that sorta dogs on maybe just a little too long, but overall it's really cool, especially if you like broken powers stories.
>>
>>87433974
Hickman does whatever the hell he wants.
Give it another 5 months and he'll take a break from whatever he's doing now to make another, but keep your expectations low
>>
>>87434157
>I don't know if you know where you are, but we're not allowed to have civil discussions on /co/, you were supposed to get upset and call me shit and a shill and whatnot. You must be an oldfag

It's faggots like you that make people want to shitpost.
>>
>>87434419
The art is a little stiff. I think it's gonna play out like one of those small-town murder mysteries, but in space. I can't say it's earth shattering, but it's at least "worth reading".
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.