[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who of you fuckers did this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 147805796462.jpg (35KB, 397x488px) Image search: [Google]
147805796462.jpg
35KB, 397x488px
EXPLANATION FOR GRINGOS:
https://www.reddit.com/r/youtube/comments/5arib3/a_strange_mystery_is_unfolding_in_youtube_latin/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDqxF54HNJI
>>
>>87430241
Clip of mexican Squidward and Patrick voices for comparison?
>>
>>87430327
Here are all the episodes on Spanish dub
http://www.webesponjosa.com

They're very fucking similar, Squidward's voice is also similar to LuisJefe's one though.

It may be a ruse but they're acting SUPER serious about this, especially La Zona Cero
>>
>Somebody is just trying to create a viral whatever. Ignore it and move on.

This.
>>
>>87430608
But they never made a big deal about it, each youtuber only made like a post on it.
>>
>>87430462
The voices seem spot fucking on. Though this is most likely a hoax, it's a well done one and I'll be following it.
>>
the voices are very similar but patrick's voice makes it clear that it is fake

nothing to see here, have a normieboook meme
>>
>>87430851
>the voices are very similar but patrick's voice makes it clear that it is fake
Nobody said it was real, the problem here and the real mystery is who the fuck sent it and why
>>
>>87430241
What's this shit now? Is somebody trying to remake Squidward's Suicide?
>>
File: 01.png (132KB, 240x252px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
132KB, 240x252px
>>87430241
>all the mixed clips of old and new spongebob animation
so real guys omg
>>
>>87431273
see
>>87430915
>>
He sent this bad edit to himself to generate a trend and get people talking. Are you guys retarded?
>>
>>87431059
yes and its gay as fuck >>87431273

stop giving this attention
>>
File: 1471481237426.png (256KB, 491x372px) Image search: [Google]
1471481237426.png
256KB, 491x372px
>>87430241
>somebody put all these editing powers for the sake of a meme
>>
>Calamardo's voice sounds forced as fuck
>Patricio's doesn't even match
A la mierda, chaquetero.

Sage por puto.
>>
>>87430915
>Who the fuck sent it.

Themselves

>Why

LEEEETTS GET ROIIIIIIT INTO THE NEWS!

Hey guys it's Scarce here.

Ah just cant believe dis twat

Like literally sent the literal video and HOOOLLLY SHIT

As you can see here *cough* *cough* He has a bit of a goof for us, RIGHT HILLA!
>>
>the fourth one lives in Chile, and received the CD the same day than the other 3

>the post office wasn't working that day

That's enough to convince me that all four of the youtubers are in on it. No one was sent anything in the mail.
>>
>>87430241
2 minute long clip. Could be a time travel / alternate universe / faked death for insert plot reason here episode or something.

But what makes it extra fake and gay is the 1920s film grain. On a what is supposedly a CD.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.