[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you finally watched that thing and really liked it but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Duck_Guy_looking_at_Doi_worried.png (336KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
Duck_Guy_looking_at_Doi_worried.png
336KB, 567x437px
>tfw you finally watched that thing and really liked it but everyone else watched it ages ago and no one cares anymore.
>>
The Looney Tunes Show and Xavier: Renegade Angel for me.
>>
>>87427242
Tell us anon. I'd like to hear what you're talking about here.
>>
>>87427242
Motor city a couple of years ago, I was like a year and a half late to that party.
>>
>>87427585
Don't Hug me I'm Scared
>>
>>87427242
Pesky bee!
>>
>>87427242
It was mostly because the creators tried their hands at some kind of lore and overarching plot.. Kinda killed the whole "fucked up kid's show" vibe.
>>
>>87427242

5 > 2 > 3 > 1 > 4 > 6

In terms of how catchy they are.
>>
>>87427299
What doth life?
>>
>>87427242
Watched Scream Queens last week. Why the fuck did I not watch it last year.
Really missed the boat on Foolkiller too
>>
I watched When The Wind Blows and it fucked up my entire day.
>>
It was Green Lantern the Animated Series for me.
The art style really put me off and I'm still kicking myself for not watching it sooner because it was a really good show.
>>
>>87428477
have you built your door shelter yet anon?
>>
>>87428477
the cake will be burned!
>>
>>87428522
I'll avoid this by just never watching it.
>>
File: wirt.jpg (85KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
wirt.jpg
85KB, 500x280px
>>87427242
>didn't watch Over the Garden Wall in 2014 'cus Korra
>try to get the family to watch it with me for Halloween
>ended up watching it all over the weekend by myself.
>tfw nobody to experience this with
>mfw nobody to unleash my feelings on
>>
I went through all 3 seasons of morel orel over the period of a week and a half during the summer and I'm still not sure if I've fully recovered from it.
>>
>>87429705
Woah.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.