[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: All_grown_up_characters.jpg (425KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
All_grown_up_characters.jpg
425KB, 1024x768px
What does /co/ think of pic related?
>>
It's like if you took the unusual stupidity of the babies stories and the actually interesting mundane nature of the adults stories and tried to combine them, but all you got was mundane stupidity.
>>
I remember preferring it to the original show, but I cant remember how well it holds up.
>>
>>87419940
I rewatched a few episodes recently, in short it doesn't really hold up.
Kimi a cute though.
>>
>>87419732
It's like the characters were aged up but they forgot to age up the show's outlook
>>
File: IMG_0943.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0943.png
1MB, 750x1334px
TERRORIST
>>
File: 1475349969544.jpg (123KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
1475349969544.jpg
123KB, 432x432px
>Characters are like 10-13.
>They act like they're in high school.
>Show is called "All Grown Up!"
>>
They have what? 11YO?
All what those fuckers want is sex and relationships, they must be playing and derping.
>>
>>87419732
It's the Dragon Ball Z of Rugrats
>>
Hey Arnold, Doug and Recess were the only generic "kids in school" cartoons I liked, All Grown Up was the death of the trend.
>>
>>87420426
The kids from Hey Arnold felt and acted like Middle schoolers even though they are only in the 4th grade
>>
>>87419732
>>87420070
>>87420426
>>87420856
5th grade was way too fucking low to portray the babies ''all grown up''. age 16 in high school would have been much better.
>>
File: thumb.jpg (31KB, 328x351px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
31KB, 328x351px
It gave us some decent smut. That's all we can ask for from a cartoon.
>>
File: effay.png (120KB, 479x355px) Image search: [Google]
effay.png
120KB, 479x355px
>>87421357
They were basically teenagers in all but age anyways.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.