[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it funny, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: cool-desktop-wallpapers-12.jpg (108KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
cool-desktop-wallpapers-12.jpg
108KB, 1600x900px
Was it funny, /co/?
>>
That episode had some nice gags but was overall pretty forgettable like most newer episodes.
>>
>>87417233
Yes.
>>
>>87417233
IT'S WAS FUNNY!

Only way it could be any funnier is if we shooped a dick in its mouth.
>>
>>87417233
I did find it funny that Mexican NASA was MASA.
>>
>>87417233

Hated it at first but the more I rewatched the better it became, I find it underrated.
>>
>>87417233
For the first three seconds. Holding on it so long made it less funny.
>>
>>87417233
Yes. VERY
>>
File: Tom.png (870KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tom.png
870KB, 1366x768px
>>87417233
>>
>>87418526
Best smash cut
>>
Yes, it was.
>>
YEP
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1920x1080px
Yes. The whole premise of the episode was so absurd and then holding there on a whale they managed to get to the moon just to rub it in, it's a little dark but because the whole thing was so silly it's not like it makes you uncomfortable.

Compare this bit to a few years later when Family Guy has Peter tear a whale apart without emotion for like 2 minutes.
>>
>>87420838
Man, those manatees really hate whales.
>>
File: 1287432895880.jpg (23KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
1287432895880.jpg
23KB, 444x322px
>>87420838
>OH LOOK ITS SOUTH PARK MORE OLD MORE POPULAR MORE INTELLECTUAL AND FUNNY REPUTATION BEING THE SAME RETARDED AMERICAN COMEDY BUT AFTER ALL ITS GOOD ITS SOUTH PARK I WANT TO FIT GOOD WITH YOU ANONS! ACCEPT ME IN YOUR CREWS AND IN THE MAJORITY INTERNET SHEEP THINKING!
>ITS FAMILY GUY ITS NOT FUNNY BECAUSE ITS NOT COOL TO LIKE IT EVEN IF THIS THE SAME KIND OF SHIT THAN SOUTH PARK MUH SOCIAL COMMENTARIES MUH I AGREE WHEN SOUTH PARK ACT LIKE LIBERALS DOUCHE BUT NOT WHEN FAMILY GUY DOES IT.
>>
>>87421024
I fuckin' hate South Park's commentaries on current events, but when they do episodes just based on silly extremity like "send a whale to the moon" or "Cartman hides Butters for a week so he can go to Casa Bonita" it's great.

Also Family Guy is irrefutably shit, there'll be 2 or 3 a-plots based around a single joke, leading into what eventually makes up the actual, forgettable a-plot, and then Brian and Stewie do something gay in the side story.
>>
>>87421127
yas
>>
>>87420838
>a bunch of people out there really thought this was funny and so would the rest of america
>>
>>87421127
Totally agree with this. Many of my favourite episodes are from the earlier seasons too when the commentary on current events was more offhand and subsidiary.

We seem to be in the minority though. For some reason both Matt and Trey and a majority of the other fans think that the social commentary is the best thing about South Park.
>>
>>87417564
It's still funny! It just wasn't funny 'this' time!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.