[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, were any of the Rebirth changes explained or did it just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2457.jpg (335KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2457.jpg
335KB, 1200x600px
So, were any of the Rebirth changes explained or did it just happen? (Not that I'm complaining. I'm happier with with DC than I've been in years.)
>>
>>87416390
What need to be explained?
>>
>>87416450
Changed origins.
>>
>>87416390
B L U E P E N I S
L
U
E

P
E
N
I
S
>>
>>87416390

Flashpoint happened to change the post-Crisis timeline.

When Barry changes it back it doesn't go back to exactly how it was, and becomes the New 52 continuity. We now know this is due to Doctor Manhattan fucking with the timeline and removing certain key elements and stretches of time from it.

Darkseid's death in Darkseid War caused damage to the integral structure of the Multiverse and is allowing some of that lost time to leak back into the main continuity. The Flashes are getting hit particularly hard with this disparity since, being connected to the Speed Force, they already have a access to information that lies outside of the confines of the main universe's continuity.
>>
>>87416479
It was unpopular, so they retconned it.
That's the explanation.
>>
>>87416479
who changed origins?
>>
>>87417924
Wonder Woman, Donna Troy, Suicide Squad, the Titans
>>
>>87417877
That was....very intelligent explanation, anon. And I honestly don't think dc even thought about this.
>>
>>87418150
What he said it's literally explained in DC Universe Rebirth.
>>
>>87418410
It was really not.
>>
>>87418410
Yes it was. Wally mentioned that Darkseid's death structurally damaged the barrier of reality and allowed Wally to bleed in in this new continuity. The same goes logically for everything else from the previous continuity that's bleeding in.
>>
Garth went from baby/boy/forgot to elite warrior to ex-superhero.
>>87418112
Titans were always referenced, though.
>>
>>87418524
I meant to answer to >>87418449
>>
>>87418449
it really was
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.